Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Welcome back NewbieJr. aka Willis McGahee's Dentist

Good to have you back.

You were not banned.

why are you posting under another name?

:cheers:

The jig is definitely up. Out of all the phags on this site, he's still the only that actually types out "lol" :D

Good to have you back.

You were not banned.

why are you posting under another name?

:cheers:

Good question. Especially considering I have been a member longer than he has. Perhaps he was an alias of mine? :wacko: Nice try though. :thumbsup:

Has he done a bwahahahahaha yet?

I am sure he has tried to couch certain things by not being obvious.

It's near impossible to post for very long and not revert back to yourself though.

Many have tried, many have failed.

Good question. Especially considering I have been a member longer than he has. Perhaps he was an alias of mine? :wacko: Nice try though. :thumbsup:

Thatd be such a Newbie thing to do. Stored aliases. :)

And you'd know this because you aren't him. :wave:

You're now reaching RP levels. :(

you're much better than this

Over the past few weeks, I have learned that he has frosted tips and is a DJ. I know more about Newbie now than I had ever hoped to.

Wait I thought Ed was the DJ?

Wait I thought Ed was the DJ?

Newbie is as well.

NewbieJr

Member Since 02 Sep 2004

Willis McGahee's Dentist

Member Since 06 Sep 2004

:first:

NewbieJr

Member Since 02 Sep 2004

Willis McGahee's Dentist

Member Since 06 Sep 2004

this is truly, pathetically sad :(

the jig is up. stop embarrassing yourself.

this is truly, pathetically sad :(

the jig is up. stop embarrassing yourself.

The only thing that's sad is that you are so obsessed with alias-busting everyone that you actually decide to start threads about it. I'll tell you what I told that Troubadour idiot. You can call me Newbie if it calms some frantic part of your brain that's giving you trouble. You can picture Newbie's image in your head every time I post. You can picture me home with my wife and kids. Highlighting my hair and heading to DJ jobs. I just want you happy, little guy. And get back to living life. :thumbsup:

95000 posts and I'm calling someone out for the 1st time.

worms called you newbie yesterday and then it hit me.

you are a sad man :(

RPjr

NewbieJr

Member Since 02 Sep 2004

Willis McGahee's Dentist

Member Since 06 Sep 2004

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The only thing that's sad is that you are so obsessed with alias-busting everyone that you actually decide to start threads about it. I'll tell you what I told that Troubadour idiot. You can call me Newbie if it calms some frantic part of your brain that's giving you trouble. You can picture Newbie's image in your head every time I post. You can picture me home with my wife and kids. Highlighting my hair and heading to DJ jobs. I just want you happy, little guy. And get back to living life. :thumbsup:

Clever post, but transparent.

NewbieJr

Member Since 02 Sep 2004

Willis McGahee's Dentist

Member Since 06 Sep 2004

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So you think Newbie joined in 2004, and 4 days later, set up an alias to use 12 years later? Bwaha indeed.

Has he done a bwahahahahaha yet?

Wasn't that RP's thing? Newbs and a few others (me included) would do it to mock him until he quit using that for a while.

I have my doubts. Newbie knew zero about the NBA and disliked LeBron. WMD seemed to be the opposite.

:unsure:

So you think Newbie joined in 2004, and 4 days later, set up an alias to use 12 years later? Bwaha indeed.

No.

I think you joined and made aliases (like everyone did back then)

then decided to leave the board and when it was time to come back. use an alias made 12 years ado.

No.

I think you joined and made aliases (like everyone did back then)

then decided to leave the board and when it was time to come back. use an alias made 12 years ado.

Gotcha. Well, like I said, I am more than happy to be Newbie for you. Instead of being a guy you don't know, you can pretend I'm another guy you don't know. :wacko:

I have my doubts. Newbie knew zero about the NBA and disliked LeBron. WMD seemed to be the opposite.

:unsure:

Actually Newbie was starting to come around on LeBron the last couple years. He still hated Tiger with the intensity of 1,000 suns though.

I don't know but if I was actually a newbie on here and was being accused of being an alias about the second time I would tell everyone to f*** off and leave. I wouldn't keep coming back defending that I'm not new.

But then again we have posters on here with 50,000 post so...

Over the past few weeks, I have learned that he has frosted tips and is a DJ. I know more about Newbie now than I had ever hoped to.

80s music snob

Orange selfie ducky pose

What a perfect life

80s music snob

Orange selfie ducky pose

What a perfect life

I love 80's music too!

Closer to 'pasty' than anything else

Thinning hair, average d!ck, chunky wife....not bad, but certainly not perfect. ;)

Unless Newbs has adopted a life of Chakra meditation type harmony I don't think he's Willis. Bcoz no way he's as passive and cordial in the Cowboys/Eagles, Buddy Ryan thread as he was. That kind of softball normally brought out the Eagle's knucklehead in him.

Unless Newbs has adopted a life of Chakra meditation type harmony I don't think he's Willis. Bcoz no way he's as passive and cordial in the Cowboys/Eagles, Buddy Ryan thread as he was. That kind of softball normally brought out the Eagle's knucklehead in him.

Pretty much a fan of whoever is on my fantasy team these days, although I have been a Dolphins fan most of my life.

you've been duped, had, bamboozled.

you've been duped, had, bamboozled.

Not nearly as much as the tards who still think HT is RP.

Not nearly as much as the tards who still think HT is RP.

That is just nonsense.

I am sure he has tried to couch certain things by not being obvious.

It's near impossible to post for very long and not revert back to yourself though.

Many have tried, many have failed.

Yep. From the lolols to the red herrings like "I know you hate Obama" to distract from the topic at hand, Willis is 100% grade A Newbie.

Similarly, HT is MB, but not RP, because their styles (and many positions) are fundamentally different. :thumbsup:

Yep. From the lolols to the red herrings like "I know you hate Obama" to distract from the topic at hand, Willis is 100% grade A Newbie.

Similarly, HT is MB, but not RP, because their styles (and many positions) are fundamentally different. :thumbsup:

both of these are 100% factually true.

HT has admitted to being MB.

newbie will see the light and stop embarrassing himself some day

Well if Willis is Newbs, he will only be able to keep up the charade for another couple months. Once football season starts his natural instinct to defend the birds and attack my boys will kick in. It's kind of like a lion v. hyena thing - won't be able to resist.

If edjar says he's Newbie then he's Newbie. The points is Newbie is/was torrid. Can you go that far edjar? Cause it be true.

That character NEVER ADMITS TO ANYTHING. Never.