Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Whats up with the caravan?

I havent really looked too in depth about what theyre all claiming, aside from one story I read about a group of them being from the LGBT community, which Im guessing theyre claiming makes them a persecuted social group.

As you can see, the definition is pretty broad, which is where I agree with you on the laws need to be rewritten. :dunno:

yah cause according to the law, I could be a satanist and that would give me refugee status

Yup. Its a bunch of BS.

Has it been discussed why they traveled all of the way to Tijuana? Seems like further east would have been closer. Do they expect Cali to help? More likely they want to end up in Cali if they get in.

To get there they had to walk fairly closely past multiple AZ border entries. There isn't much there after you cross tho... :dunno:

Has it been discussed why they traveled all of the way to Tijuana? Seems like further east would have been closer. Do they expect Cali to help? More likely they want to end up in Cali if they get in.

To get there they had to walk fairly closely past multiple AZ border entries. There isn't much there after you cross tho... :dunno:

The area around TJ is probably the best mix, both easier and safer than anywhere else.....TJ is a bizarre place, the border looks hard to penetrate, but in reality people are just flowing in over there.

The area around TJ is probably the best mix, both easier and safer than anywhere else.....TJ is a bizarre place, the border looks hard to penetrate, but in reality people are just flowing in over there.

I agree about the border there per se being easier to mill with the crowd. But when I went 25+ years ago I wouldn't call it safe. We were advised to stay on Revolution Ave unless we wanted to get rolled. Then again the criminals probably aren't looking to mug a Honduran who hasn't showered in a month... :dunno:

I agree about the border there per se being easier to mill with the crowd. But when I went 25+ years ago I wouldn't call it safe. We were advised to stay on Revolution Ave unless we wanted to get rolled. Then again the criminals probably aren't looking to mug a Honduran who hasn't showered in a month... :dunno:

If I were to chose between there and somewhere out in the desert, i am going with TJ....JMHO

They are smart with the white flags to show they are peaceful. Hit the border like a violent angry mob and Id hope we mow them down.

They are smart with the white flags to show they are peaceful. Hit the border like a violent angry mob and Id hope we mow them down.

Yes, agree. Now they can do the asylum gambit, pretending that somehow no nation they passed through on their was to the US was good enough for "asylum". :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yes, agree. Now they can do the asylum gambit, pretending that somehow no nation they passed through on their was to the US was good enough for "asylum". :rolleyes:

Then we can treat them the same way as they make their way to Canada. :bench:

Then we can treat them the same way as they make their way to Canada. :bench:

Too cold I think. And truth be told, they can be even bigger arseholes than we are. Nah, they can get more free stuff here, the goal is always to come to the US and take advantage of the system.

I don't really care a lot... I mean, sure, there will be some criminals, and we should deal with them accordingly, but these people are my kinda people.... they come here and work hard, dont whine and complain, raise thei kids pretty darn well....they are not as strong as Asians, but they do not act like complete fools like the AA community either....

Too cold I think. And truth be told, they can be even bigger arseholes than we are. Nah, they can get more free stuff here, the goal is always to come to the US and take advantage of the system.

I don't really care a lot... I mean, sure, there will be some criminals, and we should deal with them accordingly, but these people are my kinda people.... they come here and work hard, dont whine and complain, raise thei kids pretty darn well....they are not as strong as Asians, but they do not act like complete fools like the AA community either....

The is absolutely no way you can know that!

The Trump administration has reportedly made a deal with Mexicos incoming government to require all asylum-seekers coming from the south of the border to wait in Mexico while their asylum claims goes through court.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-makes-tentative-deal-with-mexico-to-force-asylum-seekers-to-wait-in-mexico-report

We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country," Barack Obama

Illegal aliens are not immigrants.

The is absolutely no way you can know that!

The Trump administration has reportedly made a deal with Mexicos incoming government to require all asylum-seekers coming from the south of the border to wait in Mexico while their asylum claims goes through court.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-makes-tentative-deal-with-mexico-to-force-asylum-seekers-to-wait-in-mexico-report

We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country," Barack Obama

Illegal aliens are not immigrants.

More proof that the left are deranged hypocrites of the highest order. You would have to be nuts to stand by them if you're a Normal American. Glad I ditched them.

Lets take a page out of the Sentilese playbook but with machine guns and clear them off the wall. Those people got it right.

They are throwing peace rocks at the police now. Riots should begin in sanctuary cities soon where there will be peaceful protests with some fires and window breaking to show solidarity.

They are throwing peace rocks at the police now. Riots should begin in sanctuary cities soon where there will be peaceful protests with some fires and window breaking to show solidarity.

There will probably be one tomorrow in Seattle during rush hour*

*weather permitting. Funny how SJW only come out in solidarity when it isn't crappy out.

We’re not running because we’re criminals,” Montoya said. “We’re running from the crime in our country.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/san-diego-border-crossing-shut-down-after-migrants-try-entering-n939891

Nooooo....you are no longer actually IN your focking country there chief, what you are doing is making a run for America, which I get, and completely understand.....I have been to every one of those countries, and I know what so many of the idiotic motherfocking whiners in this country do not, that THIS is where you want to be, hands down.....

Sooooooo, lemme get this straight. They bum rush the border, the other side uses tear gas to repel them away and its now your fault?

WTF. :doh:

all it takes is a couple machine guns fired above the crowd and they will turn around, consider it an arrow volley warning. They engage after that, and well

Agreed.

CNN and the rest of pvssies will be all "Oh no...they fired shots at these amazing, innocent folks who are just looking for a better life".

I think if people are "for the illegal immigration" they should have to take one in, and feed, cloth and take care of one, And if they break the law, both (the messican and the liberal that is in charge of them) get air dropped to mexico.

Maybe they should have used bow and arrow, i hear that is a decent way to protect your borders....

at first I thought LOL

but then I thought, this is good, make people think we will hit them with chemical weapons if they try to come into our country ILLEGALLY

Thank God for Donald Trump, Standing Up for America in a World Full of People Who Suck

Hillary Clinton does it again -- Dems not happy as she blasts Europe's open border policy

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/liz-peek-hillary-clinton-does-it-again-dems-not-happy-as-she-blasts-europes-open-border-policy

Hillary Clinton has stepped in it again. Just recently she told an interviewer with The Guardian that European leaders must stop offering “refuge and hope” to migrants if they want to slow the spread of right-wing populism. She urged them to “send a very clear message – ‘we are not going to be able to continue to provide refuge and support’ – because if we don’t deal with the migration issue it will continue to roil the body politic.”

Mrs. Clinton said further, “I think Europe needs to get a handle on migration because that is what lit the flame.”

:lol:

OK so somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

1. The U.S. is in fact vetting and accepting between 50 to 100 Asylum Seekers PER DAY if they pass the protocol.

2. No. 1 above would be classified or placed in the "Legal Immigration" bucket.

3. Those who CHOOSE to not go through the proper immigration vetting process and try to bum rush the border are met with a non lethal deterrent.

I find zero wrong with any of this. :dunno:

• Like 2

Hillary Clinton has stepped in it again. Just recently she told an interviewer with The Guardian that European leaders must stop offering “refuge and hope” to migrants if they want to slow the spread of right-wing populism. She urged them to “send a very clear message – ‘we are not going to be able to continue to provide refuge and support’ – because if we don’t deal with the migration issue it will continue to roil the body politic.”

Mrs. Clinton said further, “I think Europe needs to get a handle on migration because that is what lit the flame.”

:lol:

typical hypocrisy from leftists

typical hypocrisy from leftists

Not hypocrisy at all. Hillary is just stating that the leftist open door policy is a political failure. She does however confuse common sense immigration policy with right wing populism. Of course the left confuses almost everything that goes awry for them as right wing populism.

This guys an idiot. :doh:

He definitely is putting emotion before thought. I see that a lot on the left, but usually the actual democratic "leaders" first think about how to try more to stir up thoughtless emotions into their audience. I guess they often overstep because their plans to do that triggers their own senseless actions and works. I just don't understand them I guess.

And why do I keep hearing the left say things like this: "We can argue about other stuff when we’ve got our country back."? It's such a telling point that they will kick and cry and stop any progress in this country until they get back into the White House and have complete majority control. And then, once they get their turn, that by definition stops any real progress in this country.