Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Peaceful Islam at it again

Me too. It being a woman made it worse than the other beheadings on there. :cry:

Was she hot too?

Saw the behead video on watchpeopledie, it would give people here legit nightmares. But for real its aftica, what would they expect? Id be more shocked if they didnt get beheaded.

Morocco's nice, dude. I know a guy on the internet who knows a guy in real life who went there and said it's awesome.

Morocco's nice, dude. I know a guy on the internet who knows a guy in real life who went there and said it's awesome.

Well, until now.

Me too. It being a woman made it worse than the other beheadings on there. :cry:

Yeah I don't get how you people watch that stuff. I agree thst it is absolutely not good fit the soul.

She's drop dead gorgeous............from the neck down.

and there it is....

Yeah I don't get how you people watch that stuff. I agree thst it is absolutely not good fit the soul.

Agreed. I watched one time years ago, a beheading and an actual stoning where they buried her up to her neck in the sand and just started chucking rocks at her. Prior to this, she was begging her own father for mercy. What in the fock??? They are savages, through and through but you can't unsee that. Not good.

Don't report me though. If Mike finds out, heads will roll.

:D And BOOM goes the dynamite..... :doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

She's drop dead gorgeous............from the neck down.

:first:

Agreed. I watched one time years ago, a beheading and an actual stoning where they buried her up to her neck in the sand and just started chucking rocks at her. Prior to this, she was begging her own father for mercy. What in the fock??? They are savages, through and through but you can't unsee that. Not good.

No way I could ever watch stuff like that.

No way I could ever watch stuff like that.

Yeah. I dont care what anyone says. You aint right in the head if you actively seek stuff like that out.

With stuff like this I can't watch it because I know it'll be counterproductive, as in ruin the rest of the day (plus there is an element that it's not my right to), but I do read summaries to get a sense of it. Reddit is good for that. Having read someone's summary it just reinforced 1000% that watching it would cause despair. Thought this was an interesting response:

>I think it's in part because it makes the nature of the atrocity personal. It's easy for all the horror and misery present in the world to fall back into a domain of statistics. It's easy to write it all off and to pretend everything is okay. But there's that nagging voice in the back of your head that betrays the illusion and demands the reality check. It's curiosity. Part of you needs to know what's there. Because knowing what's there can, in a roundabout way, help you to survive.

After watching this, the main things I felt were intense anger and a sense of loss. Deep mourning and sorrow. But with things like the Station night club fire I deliberately watched them to try and learn things from the tragedy. The mind goes to an odd place. How do you avoid this? How do you prevent this from happening again? What do you do? Having it so close adds direness to those questions. You definitely need to be ready to take the morale hit going in, though. Because these things haunt you.

Regarding other motivations, some others go in cavalier in some attempt to prove their fortitude and get humbled. Yet others are potentially just degenerates.

Camping in morroco would look so much cooler on Facebook. Especially if you can get a picture surrounded by brown kids.

Trump should send some drones there for Christmas.

Does anyone else notice how retarded looking a large majority of these people from third world countries are? It almost looks like all of them have a mild form of Down syndrome or something.. cant quite put my finger in it. Its as if all the intelligent people have been pulled away and now live in the western world and they have slowly bred into a dumber/shorter version of homosapiens.

Remember a couple years ago when Hillary and Obama wanted to import hundreds of thousands of these animals?

Thank you, Trump voters!

Obama did. But yeah, we did good.

I heard she gives great head

Not so sure about that. But at least she doesn't talk back.

Did you see how her arms were still trying to move as he got down to the spinal cord, then went limp as he sawed into it?

The video really adds to the hilarity of your jokes!

Did you see how her arms were still trying to move as he got down to the spinal cord, then went limp as he sawed into it?

Here's a tip. Don't travel to shithole mooslim countries.

I agree. I also don't want my wife of daughter associating with any of them here in America.

You're absolutely right. Crazy doesn't stop at the border.

I agree. I also don't want my wife or daughter associating with any of them here in America.

You're absolutely right. Crazy doesn't stop at the border.

I don't know about that. Chances are very good that that Muslim guy over there is a good person as is that one. In Detroit we have a lot of Muslims and I'd never come across one that I didn't like on a one-to-one personal level. Just take folks on an individual basis, the same was you would with blacks, hispanics, and asians (or whites).

I wouldn't want to live in their culture though. It holds no fascination and is dangerous.

FFS. Please stop with the play by play commentary.

Here's a tip. Don't travel to shithole mooslim countries.

I wager if you hiked through the atlas mountains 1000 times, and hiked through Detroit or Memphis or Chicago 1000 times, you'd find you die more often during the latter.

Sure. these people are scum that should be hunted down and euthanized. Painfully. But let's stop pretending that America is some kind of safe bubble.

I agree. I also don't want my wife or daughter associating with any of them here in America.

Yup. The culture follows them here and the European countries theyve rooned.

I wager if you hiked through the atlas mountains 1000 times, and hiked through Detroit or Memphis or Chicago 1000 times, you'd find you die more often during the latter.

Sure. these people are scum that should be hunted down and euthanized. Painfully. But let's stop pretending that America is some kind of safe bubble.

Sure lets compare typical murders that will always happen no matter what to beheadings in the name of Islam.

You just can't help it.

This has to be the most unintelligent comment ever. It's like comparing hiking around grand canyon vs. hiking through Venezuela. You really didn't think this through.

Sure, there is violence in this country. But it only takes an idiot like you to not put things in to perspective.

What a dumb ass.

Oh, and I worked and walked through all of downtown Detroit 3 days a week for about 2 years recently, and well, I'm doing ok.

This has to be the most unintelligent comment ever. It's like comparing hiking around grand canyon vs. hiking through Venezuela. You really didn't think this through.

Sure, there is violence in this country. But it only takes an idiot like you to not put things in to perspective.

What a dumb ass.

Oh, and I worked and walked through all of downtown Detroit 3 days a week for about 2 years recently, and well, I'm doing ok.

My point is basically is that bad sh!t happens everywhere.

In 2017, 10.3 million tourists visited Morocco. How many died at all, let alone in some jihad scenario?

I just find the whole "that's why I'll never leave the good ole us of a" attitude provincial and silly is all.

In 2017, 10.3 million tourists visited Morocco. How many died at all, let alone in some jihad scenario?

I just find the whole "that's why I'll never leave the good ole us of a" attitude provincial and silly is all.

Never said that. Quit making shiot up or your new name will be dingbyjr.

both can be avoided, so I will just go ahead and do that

of course I honestly think if you "travel" to the middle east and you get killed or become a hostage, well, thats on you

but your comparison to Detroit is good, traveling to Morocco to go hiking is as stupid as traveling to Detroit at all

At least here in America we can carry a weapon to prevent some of that bad sh!t.

You just can't help it.

he can't, his natural instincts always cause him to finish with some sort of ridiculous equalizer.

Kid was programmed long ago.