Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Paternity Leave

Any of you get this? I know some company's are offering it to dads and I think it's a great idea. Military offered it but it was less time than the mom got.

I get 1 week paid, i just talked with my manager about this today to let him know that my wife's due date is coming up.

But to be honest, I will still probably work 20 hours. My inlaw's will be here and i do not want to fall to far behind at work. Paternity leave isnt vacation and newborns are no fun, don't get my wrong my 2 year old daughter is a blast, but a newborn just poops, cries, and eats.

Real men wait till they're retired to have kids.

Real men keep their woman satisfied and their marriage intact. They don't cut and run when the going gets tough.

Real men keep their woman satisfied and their marriage intact.

Didnt you say that was like 3 times a year?

Didnt you say that was like 3 times a year?

No. Did you?

Real men keep their woman satisfied and their marriage intact. They don't cut and run when the going gets tough.

Die already.

• Like 1

Lolol. Rough night for HT

I'm great. My wife and my kids are sleeping under my roof. Love it. What's going on in the apartment?

Die already.

What do you think wil get you? Your fat ass will fall through the ice, or you'll keel over at your desk because your ass is so fat?

What do you think wil get you? Your fat ass will fall through the ice, or you'll keel over at your desk because your ass is so fat?

And here I thought only newbie had an ass fetish. Phag.

In the mid-90s when my son was born, I asked about paternity leave. The answer I got: "when you shiot a bowling ball out of your ass, we can discuss it." :dunno:

I'm great. My wife and my kids are sleeping under my roof. Love it. What's going on in the apartment?

He's making chili and buying some wine coolers in preparation for a "special" night.

When I started we got 1 week paid leave, we get 3 now.

I'd like one more, but unless my current baby momma wants to have one, it won't happen. (I hope)

I took the better part of a week of both times but worked from the hospital. I don't have the luxury of alot of delegation