Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Jimmy Kimmel speaks with emotions. Just wants Trump to make the shootings stop

And of course, all the lemmings cheered.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/16/media/jimmy-kimmel-trump-florida-shooting/index.html

And KImmel knows just how to fix it. LOL

Kimmel is the biggest piece of trash there is. He's a whiny little fock. "Ohhh...its for the childrennnnnnnnnnn"

The events are tragic, as always...but wishing upon stars, glowsticks and unicorns isn't going to fix things. No amount of whining or dumping your emotions on the public will fix it.

But hey...all the little lemmings sure do cheer when a person with celebrity status says "Lets all get along in a hug on hug world, spreading the smell of cotton candy and unicorns around the world".

When someone takes something like this and says "Here is how you fix it..." and lays it out in one or two sentences....it tells me they just either how stupid they are, or that they haven't really thought it through and they are just thinking about it with their emotions. "Its for the childrennnnnnnnn". Same with the people who all cheer after someone yaks out their plan that included "everyone getting along and loving one another".

Pathetic

Sad

Joke

Kimmel trying to stay relevant... Of course he never was relevant to begin with...

Carolla was right when he said wed all be chicks in 50 years.

Were seeing his best friend transition right before our eyes.

• Like 1

This mom wants Trump to stop the shootings:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/politics/mom-pleads-with-trump-after-daughter-slain-in-school-shooting-newsroom-brooke-baldwin-cnntv/index.html

She again, thinking with her emotions.

Let me try the liberal spin:

"Honestly, why didn't Obama fix this before he left office? He had 8 focking years. He didn't fix it at all. Does the guy love seeing kids get murdered? Obama gets a kick out of kids getting killed. What a sick fock. And....look how many people voted for him. His voters must get love watching kids get killed. He coulda done something to stop it. Instead, he spent 8 years sitting back and laughing and jerking off every time a kid got killed. Obama and his voters are accomplices to murder "

I really hate Jimmy Kimmel and if I ever saw him in person I would punch him in his face. Do the time and then maybe go on Jimmy Kimmel to explain why I punched Jimmy Kimmel.

Mass shootings under Obama- not his fault, crickets. Under Trump? All his fault.

this guy is becoming more of a kunt than that pos chick he left his wife for.

also :lol: :lol: :lol: at his fake tears

It’s not Trumps fault. It’s the fault of clowney Muricans who fight tooth and nail to keep our precious rights intact. Rights that allow a kid who blatantly says he’s going to shoot up a school, to buy an AR15, a designed killing machine. Rights should be able to be taken away, and earned back. You have rights, UNLESS...type of thing.

He dated Sarah Silverman. You don't date her, nobody does. You just bang her, that's it.

He dated Sarah Silverman. You don't date her, nobody does. You just bang her, that's it.

Looks like somebody did bang her. Repeatedly. With a big, ugly stick.

Did he mention the other common denominators, mental drugs and doctors who push them, FBI and law enforcement hacks dropping the ball ?

It’s not Trumps fault. It’s the fault of clowney Muricans who fight tooth and nail to keep our precious rights intact. Rights that allow a kid who blatantly says he’s going to shoot up a school, to buy an AR15, a designed killing machine. Rights should be able to be taken away, and earned back. You have rights, UNLESS...type of thing.

There are laws on the books for all of this. What we are trying to explain is that these laws are not being enforced and that is the problem.

Of course once these laws are enforced it does not help the movement to ban guns from law abiding citizens.

Wonder Woman is the only Jew I'd bang. And as an Israeli she kick my ass.

SS is s hack Jew.

Kimmel nailed it.

Except the fake outrage part. Not a good actor.

Except the part where the president can do anything.

I dont remember that part. Maybe you can give me the link?

I dont remember that part. Maybe you can give me the link?

Maybe you need to read up on the responsibilities of the three branches of government

Except the fake outrage part. Not a good actor.

Look whos talking - Benghazi! :lol:

Maybe you need to read up on the responsibilities of the three branches of government

Right after you send that link thanks.

Kimmel saying the president can do anything.

I didnt watch the kimmel thing, just assumed he made a plea to trump to stop the shootings by the thread title.

I didnt watch the kimmel thing, just assumed he made a plea to trump to stop the shootings by the thread title.

Kimmel urged Trump to take a break from bribing hookers to urge congress to enact gun control.

Kimmel urged Trump to take a break from bribing hookers to urge congress to enact gun control.

Classy liberals again.

Weird he didn't cry like a girl when these things happened under Obama. Not surprising

Well, his energy would be better spent somewhere else. I cant speak to the hooker thing, but it isnt the presidents job to urge Congress for anything more than you and I can urge them.

Classy liberals again.

Weird he didn't cry like a girl when these things happened under Obama. Not surprising

I think its more because its getting more and more frequent. Something does have to change, they need to stop making it a party issue

I think its more because its getting more and more frequent. Something does have to change, they need to stop making it a party issue

Like when Trump says the FBI is responsible because they were investigating Russian collusion? :lol:

Like when Trump says the FBI is responsible because they were investigating Russian collusion? :lol:

That was a dumb thing to say. Almost as dumb as its easier and cheaper to buy a gun than a book.

they admitted they focked up :dunno:

What a POS your hero is.

And Kinmel never mentioned hookers and bribes. At least not in that clip.

Fake outrage.

And Kinmel never mentioned hookers and bribes. At least not in that clip.

Fake outrage.

It was a joke Clarence