Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Panthers release Jonathan Stewart

You still live near Chi town? If so, which burb? Or county

I still have family out there in the Wheaton/Glen Ellyn area. Lot's of cousins in the city. I get out there a few times a year as I moved away for work some years back. How about yourself?

I have been to Bears games as a kid and saw Peyton play in person with Roland Harper blocking for him and followed the team since then through today. Bob Avellini at QB.

For baseball I have watched on TV and been to Cubs games when Lee Elia coached and went on the most famous rant to the media in sports history.

I was watching the game on TV when Rick Monday pulled an American flag away from some guy who was trying to set it on fire in center field with Jose Cardinal in left and Jerry Morales in right.

Times in the past, and in no chronological order, I followed the Cubs when they had Rick Reuchel, Bruce Sutter, Steve Stone, Bill Madlock, etc....

I went through the Cubs years that featured Fergie Jenkins, Lee Smith, Steve Trout, Greg Maddux, Rick Suttcliffe, Ron Cey, Dennis Eckersley, Ryan Sandburg etc.. etc...etc...through today.

And now they are really good and the Reds suck.

Griffey Jr. struggled with injuries. He was great and a hall of famer. Way better than Sr. And you can't blame a player for not diving into steroids like Barry Bonds, who was made a slave to that habit.

And you are acting like an ass right now.

You just gave me a google response, I'm done talking, you and weepaws prove yourselves to be idiots way to much. I make a statement as a Red about JR not as good as senior. and you talk about his injuries and not using steroids. Then you toss out headlines about others from your search. You 2 ding-dongs destroy all the topics.

I think the Steelers should pick him up and trade Bell, and I'm serious :shocking:

Who's name is on this statement.

It's a silly and bad move.

Why drop a player for whom in his current role could become a HOF player for a 31 year old rb that doesn't have the tools to the role required?

Once again the Steelers aren't rebuilding they want to win now.

So why would you think that would help them win or even in some way be a upgrade for a win now team, again sir I ask how?

Now go eat breakfast.

From SB Nation: "Bell, who turns 26 [in February], has a strong argument as the best running back in the NFL. In 2017, he finished with 1,291 rushing yards and nine touchdowns. He also contributed 85 receptions with 655 receiving yards. It was enough to earn Bell a spot as a first-team All-Pro."

In 2017 Stewart rushed for 680 yards and had 52 receiving yards on 8 catches.

I still have family out there in the Wheaton/Glen Ellyn area. Lot's of cousins in the city. I get out there a few times a year as I moved away for work some years back. How about yourself?

I live in the south suburbs. I have a house in Mokena

I live in the south suburbs. I have a house in Mokena

Oh yeah. I have passed through once or twice but that's about it. You got a general mix of Cubs/Sox fans down there or more Sox?

So negative again.

I'm not being negative when I quote for truth on a post where I agree with certain aspects.

I do indeed believe that your and tiny hands posts distract far more often than they add to this forearm.

From what I see, both of your additions to this community do not equal the value you add to this community. Your specific need to answer every possible rebuke, and tiny hands need to constantly quote hypocritical scripture are a net negative drain on a bored I have loved and participated in for years.

I resent your constant argumentative nature and penchant for responding to any/all perceived slights. I resent tiny hands constant and secular default to religious decorum. Neither actions foster continued FF related debate here and only provoke continued distraction.

Be thankful I don't have a ban hammer.

I'm not being negative when I quote for truth on a post where I agree with certain aspects.

I do indeed believe that your and tiny hands posts distract far more often than they add to this forearm.

From what I see, both of your additions to this community do not equal the value you add to this community. Your specific need to answer every possible rebuke, and tiny hands need to constantly quote hypocritical scripture are a net negative drain on a bored I have loved and participated in for years.

I resent your constant argumentative nature and penchant for responding to any/all perceived slights. I resent tiny hands constant and secular default to religious decorum. Neither actions foster continued FF related debate here and only provoke continued distraction.

Useless statement. And "tiny hands", cute pet name meant as a useless cutdown towards that other dude. Good way to further the post.

And do you even know what the word 'secular' means?

Yet another negative statement from you...

Ya got me on secular when I meant non secular. thanks for the correction.

I stand by the restof what I said.

Ya got me on secular when I meant non secular. thanks for the correction.

I stand by the restof what I said.

ok. Keep injecting your opinions on other posters rather than the topic itself. Good strategy in life.

I don't think Stewart has averaged even 4 ypc for the past couple years. I see him possibly going to NE or maybe Seattle. Not Pittsburgh like suggested. But anything is possible I guess.

Lol if you had a ban hammer, you would be the only one left on this board, your so perfect in all your ways, just ask you.

Lol if you had a ban hammer, you would be the only one left on this board, your so perfect in all your ways, just ask you.

QFT

QFT

What does quick foot mean?

What does quick foot mean?

Urban slang that ralphy throws around. Nothing important, as he sees himself as better than everyone. See his earlier posts... He uses that when he agrees with someone and is calling it "truth", as if he knows what truth is.

Don't disagree with him or he will threaten the hammer.

One thing he won't do if he doesn't like you is keep it on topic.

I think Jonathon Stewart will get another gig, but would you draft him before the 10th round no matter where he ends up?

You two just validated what I'm talking about.

But it doesn't matter. Each of you will post good ff related thoughts & opinions at times, so I concern myself with that content.

Hope you both do well next year gents.

Urban slang that ralphy throws around. Nothing important, as he sees himself as better than everyone. See his earlier posts... He uses that when he agrees with someone and is calling it "truth", as if he knows what truth is.

Don't disagree with him or he will threaten the hammer.

One thing he won't do if he doesn't like you is keep it on topic.

I think Jonathon Stewart will get another gig, but would you draft him before the 10th round no matter where he ends up?

10th round is a good question.

I will need to look into that before I post a response.

You two just validated what I'm talking about.

But it doesn't matter. Each of you will post good ff related thoughts & opinions at times, so I concern myself with that content.

Hope you both do well next year gents.

Actually you seem to concern.

And good day sir.

Oh yeah. I have passed through once or twice but that's about it. You got a general mix of Cubs/Sox fans down there or more Sox?

It's a mixture for sure. I'm a Sox fan myself

No I don't think I can see drafting J Stewart before the tenth round.

I see him in a limited postion no matter where he lands.