Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hoops '17-'18

It's a travesty to watch what West Virginia tries to call basketball.

Every year they have like one skilled basketball player and a bunch of neandrathals that just hack for 40 minutes.

It's a travesty to watch what West Virginia tries to call basketball.

Can't handle watching 40 minutes of pressure?

Can't handle watching 40 minutes of pressure?

:puke:

:puke:

It is okay to accept it... Forty minutes of relentless press is not for everyone...

It is okay to accept it... Forty minutes of relentless press is not for everyone...

and basically telling your team to hold and hack every play as the refs aren't going to call them all :bench:

and basically telling your team to hold and hack every play as the refs aren't going to call them all :bench:

Reminds me of the Michigan/Louisville title game...

True. It's a style that's won zero conference titles, zero conference tourney titles and zero final 4s.

But you do you.

Haas wants to play tomorrow with a brace...needs to be cleared by NCAA, then it will be a coach's decision.

True. It's a style that's won zero conference titles, zero conference tourney titles and zero final 4s.

But you do you.

They only have been doing it for three to four years...

That is the refs fault...

They only have been doing it for three to four years...

I actually don't mind the way they play. I just don't think they always are called for nearly enough fouls. I respect how hard they play and I love Bob Huggins.

Your fans don't travel for crap but you guys are also a long ways away from the center of the League 2

I actually don't mind the way they play. I just don't think they always are called for nearly enough fouls. I respect how hard they play and I love Bob Huggins.

Your fans don't travel for crap but you guys are also a long ways away from the center of the League 2

Really? I don't think this is a correct statement... WVU always travels well... Not as well as football, but they do travel well..

As for the fouls, I expect a lot to be called on them just because they are in the opponent's face and they would adapt if the refs called more... But they let them play, so they push the envelope...

Really? I don't think this is a correct statement... WVU always travels well... Not as well as football, but they do travel well..

As for the fouls, I expect a lot to be called on them just because they are in the opponent's face and they would adapt if the refs called more... But they let them play, so they push the envelope...

We go to the big 12 tournament a lot. Between you guys and Baylor and Oklahoma State it's pretty bad.

Last year when we played you guys in the final we had more people in the Sprint Center then we have for home games at Iowa State. There couldn't have been more than a thousand West Virginia fans there.

Don't get me wrong I don't blame you. I wouldn't travel that far to watch Iowa State either. I just don't see you guys much at the football games as well

go Bulls!

+1. Too bad UB was crappy Div III while I was there.

+1. Too bad UB was crappy Div III while I was there.

I was there during the Reggie Witherspoon era. They had some good teams and the program was turning around. Same with Turner Gill and the football program.

Unlike Arizona, Kentucky isn't stupid enough to ignore their advantages in th

Unlike Arizona, Kentucky isn't stupid enough to ignore their advantages in the paint.

No, they aren't scoring in the paint in a traditional sense. They are running and jumping like Kentucky always does. They are always the most athletic team in the nation. They aren't posting them up or anything. Buffalo cannot stay in front of them right now. Zone may be coming.

And Kentucky is a horrible shooting team/ Of course they are running fast break and getting to the basket. That is their whole team and the only viable option no matter who they play.

Wow...30 ft buzzer beater...now if that would just be a sign of what's to come, like the last time Michigan had one of those (Trey Burke against Kansas on the way to a national title game).

And Kentucky is a horrible shooting team/ Of course they are running fast break and getting to the basket. That is their whole team and the only viable option no matter who they play.

And now have high seeded teams in that side of the bracket gone. Tennessee, Arizona, Virginia.

Wow...30 ft buzzer beater...now if that would just be a sign of what's to come, like the last time Michigan had one of those (Trey Burke against Kansas on the way to a national title game).

That was crazy.

That kid from Houston started out on fire from the line then missed those last 2.

• Like 1

So glad Michigan won that game. If I had to watch MANBUN hair guy one more game :mad:. Couldn't stand him. Never seen him, or heard of him, but I hated watching him. He had attitude, would stare down refs, looked like he would talk down to teammates, argue with everyone, and did I mention he had a stupid focking MANBUN!!

:lol:
what about his little bro? :D

Down goes the most overrated team in the field (well, if you exclude the crackheads who actually thought Virginia could make a run).

Michigan wins.

Ohio St. and Michigan St. lose.

Thats a damn good weekend of basketball.

:banana:

• Like 1

go ags! :headbanger:

It's a travesty to watch what michigan state tries to call basketball. Easily the lamest 30 win team ever.

• Like 1

MSU only had 2 wins against NCAA tournament teams all season

For perspective, KU had 17. Even Iowa State had 3.

Nevada vs Loyola in the sweet 16.

Wow

1,2,3,4 out in that bracket.

And Cal will still whine about something about how Kentucky has a hard path.

It is still rather amazing just HOW bad MSU had to play for Syracuse to win. 8 for 38 from three and miss your last 14 shots and Cuse just manages to win by 2 (not to mention the crazy amount of free throws Syracuse had). Are we headed for....Duke. Kentucky?

• Like 1

"Playing the role of 'any team vs the UConn women' this evening, the Auburn Tigers"

This may be the first time TBS actually lived up to their "very funny" moniker.

It is still rather amazing just HOW bad MSU had to play for Syracuse to win. 8 for 38 from three and miss your last 14 shots and Cuse just manages to win by 2 (not to mention the crazy amount of free throws Syracuse had). Are we headed for....Duke. Kentucky?

everyone has dismissed KU from the get-go, you can just keep on writin' em off :thumbsup: