Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

the next most honest minute

It's just a shade over one minute. Go ahead, listen to it. I think most of us can appreciate if not relate to it.

You fockin chump. You buy that BS? As soon as he said "I have to be homophobic" should have been your clue to abort. That's statement gets made while behind him, it says "obama re-elected" 2012. Some of us don't forget that Obama came around on gay marriage in September of, wait for it.........2012. Lol. Then the "I have to deny facts" thing. Really? I guess accepting as "fact" that there are 72 genders and race is a social construct is right up there with other facts like gravity and a round earth.

I'm thinking more of the 2011 Republican presidential debate wherein an active serving Soldier was openly booed and not a single candidate rebuked the crowd for doing so.

However, to the larger point, rather than your knee-jerk what about what about what about? Or the equally knee jerk baby with the bathwater reaction. So there's some things you agree with and some things you don't. It can actually happen that way. In fact, that's generally how it's supposed to work. Going as far back as to war allegedly omniscient founding fathers. Be best to remember that.

Jesus, when did people's self-worth get so wrapped up in their blue or red electoral identities?

That's actually one of the things Ben sasses book addresses. And yet another reason why I'd like to read it.

Right after you nut in the wife and you have to decide whether to piss or roll over and go to sleep

So assuming you believe that, allow us Conservatives a retort.

To call yourself a Democrat, you must believe in covert racism (created the KKK and Planned Parenthood's goal of keeping urban minority populations down), big government solutions, regulation of everything to appease your wacky environmentalists, allocate trillions of dollars to attempt to lower the Earth's temperature .25 degrees, a person can identify themselves with ANY race, creed, color, sex, etc (so long as they carry water for the Democratic party), intimidation of those that don't agree with you politically via assaults/harassment and/or destruction of property, illegal spying on U.S. citizens, treason, sedition, etc.........

Whew...........did I miss anything?

So assuming you believe that, allow us Conservatives a retort.

To call yourself a Democrat, you must believe in covert racism (created the KKK and Planned Parenthood's goal of keeping urban minority populations down), big government solutions, regulation of everything to appease your wacky environmentalists, allocate trillions of dollars to attempt to lower the Earth's temperature .25 degrees, a person can identify themselves with ANY race, creed, color, sex, etc (so long as they carry water for the Democratic party), intimidation of those that don't agree with you politically via assaults/harassment and/or destruction of property, illegal spying on U.S. citizens, treason, sedition, etc.........

Whew...........did I miss anything?

Female Genital Mutilation

That would be during the Obama presidency, you did not see this before, but over those 8 years tribal identity became the thing to do, I do point to Obama's leadership as the integral component for this sickness

Jesus, when did people's self-worth get so wrapped up in their blue or red electoral identities?