Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Josh Gordon or Mike Evans next week?

Evans

As i stated in my other thread, I don't think I can stomach Evans another week.

• Like 1

Who do you sit among Evans, Gordon, Baldwin, and Cooper (if he plays)?

I'd sit Cooper

Cooper isn't even worth thinking about starting.

Hey Merry Christmas and Happy new year. God bless

Cooper is the sit. And hes probably going to make it easy for you by not playing.

OP, give me the Gordon as long as he practices without shenanigans this week. Evans is name more than game at this point. You cant be trusting Tampa WRs until we see them get it together. Also, Darius Slay. Also, Tampa might be going back into the run the ball cuz we cant trust our qb mode.

Sure, Evans could pop up out of nowhere like an rko with a ridiculous game but I dont see it. I see his ceiling being more Dez Bryant-like (tds) than a Julio win you a week type of game.

Again having this flex decision. Leaning Gordon. My other options are Robby Anderson who is too much of a scary play with McCown out, and Hyde who I just can't tell who will carry the most in that backfield moving forward.

Again having this flex decision. Leaning Gordon. My other options are Robby Anderson who is too much of a scary play with McCown out, and Hyde who I just can't tell who will carry the most in that backfield moving forward.

I have the same problem. I am afraid of Gordon against the Ravens. I like having someone on Monday night but have been cussing Evans every week.

If Jimmy Smith isn't playing I would go with Gordon.

Also think Coleman could be in for another good start m

I Timothy 6:10'm

I am contemplating going Dede over Evans.

And isn't that's just unbelievable that would be the case going into this season.

The twist and turns of ff

Hey good luck.

• Like 1

Does anyone have the sac to start Evans? Man bench him for Demaryus? Bench him for Westbrook? Tough calls with all the money on the line. I have trouble seeing him in my lineup, It's a Monday night game too.

I'm playing him. Last game was against Lions CB Darius Slay. That was a tough matchup. I'm hoping he'll do better vs. ATL.

Idk but my other options - Marqise Lee or Lockett - don't seem much better.

And this week he has Trufant

I'm playing him. Last game was against Lions CB Darius Slay. That was a tough matchup. I'm hoping he'll do better vs. ATL.

Idk but my other options - Marqise Lee or Lockett - don't seem much better.

And this week he has Trufant

Good point. A few weeks ago when they played ATL, Evans had 6 catches for 78 yards on 12 targets. But that was with Fitzmagic.

Man, Idk.

Good point. A few weeks ago when they played ATL, Evans had 6 catches for 78 yards on 12 targets. But that was with Fitzmagic.

Man, Idk.

And look what he did with those 12 targets. Might as well throw it to him in a dunk tank bc he gets no YAC. I seriously think its 1.8 yards of YAC on the season

Gordon's first game back had the Chargers DVD talking him about him. His talent is too great to park on the bench when he is getting lots of targets.

Memo to Jared Goff - your most talented wr is stephon Diggs. Please read the memo.

Gordon and Nelson

lol, I need two of these four:

Thielen

Gordon

Evans

Nelson

Ugh. No way I can start Evans. I've seen enough of that fat loser