Sign in to follow this  
JTB

GFIAFP

Are you new? He is all of those things.

I realize, but the fantasy glof password is GFIAFP and I wanted to be 100% sure what it stood for.

I remember waaaaay back when I didn't know what it meant, I searched google, and lo and behold I find the answer on urbandictionary.com.

I also remember waaaaay back when I, too, didn't know what it meant, either, as well, and theorized that it was "go fall in a focking pit". But that was before I realized that it referred to one specific poster. One heckuva specific poster. :thumbsup:

Following 9/11 and GF's self proclaimed acts of bravery & courage, I fully expected his name to change to GFIAFWH (war hero).

1. GFIAFP 77 up, 11 down

buy gfiafp mugs, tshirts and magnetsGiantsFan is a focking poosay.

Really? 11 down votes? :shocking:

And I am really, really close to buying a dozen mugs with it on them for some of you focko's :cheers:

And I am really, really close to buying a dozen mugs with it on them for some of you focko's :cheers:

10 of them came from his multiple personalities and the other came from the guy that he saved in the WTC on 9/11.

10 of them came from his multiple personalities and the other came from the guy that he saved in the WTC on 9/11.

Waait.....nope......this just in rod.......the 11th has been confirmed as one of his multiple personalities too.

That's 12 more GFIAFP mugs than FFtoday t-shirts. Way to be ahead of the curve, Mike. :rolleyes:

Giants Fan is a Fantastic Poster

Giants Fan is a Famous Panhandler

Giants Fan is a Functional Potato

------

There's so many to choose from. He's all of the above.

Giants Fan is a Fantastic Poster

Giants Fan is a Famous Panhandler

Giants Fan is a Functional Potato

------

There's so many to choose from. He's all of the above.

is a Frozen Pizza

It was Smitty that first said it. And he never said what it meant. It was actually GFIAP at first, and it evolved into GFIAFP. So, the original meaning has kinda been lost, and was never really defined.But it never needed to be said. Everyone knew what Smitty meant.

I guess it was Tarhole that really ran with it. Got the extra F in there. He is the one that made up that I lied about saving people on 9/11. I ALMOST gave blood, that's all. I've never claimed to have saved anyone. I am also not a pedophile. Pervert .... sure, but not a pedo.

People were originally angry with me here over my political views ... which are pretty liberal. And I made some cartoons, on BushCartoon.com and I would post here, as I was making them. I even got ideas from people here .... and Tarhole was very upset about it. Said I was "spamming".

So began, the Alias Wars.

And then for awhile people believed that I was someone who has hacked the original Giants Fan, and I am a second person. I am the same person, this whole ten years. Trust me. There were people that imitated me on the ORIGINAL board ... where anyone could post as Giants Fan. THAT'S how it really started. I would sign all my posts GF so people would know I was the real Giants Fan. And one day, someone added IAP. And it was funny.

Oh, also ... I AM NOT the crying Giants Fan you have seen on Youtube. I just stole his face for my persona here.

I may be an old man, but I am 6 foot 1, 215 and strong. I've been in my fare share of brawls. The one armed guy with brass knuckles? True. The transvestites that pepper sprayed me in NYC? True. The state champ wrestler that broke my nose? True. The 2 Mexican gang members I beat up? True. The Metal head dude who grabbed my throat and I took away his nun-chucks. True. The skinhead that sucker punched me? True. Ther'es more. I've got a lot of crazy stories. Car got hit by a train? True.