NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

14 people trolling in chat rooms swayed libs to vote Trump. This is the result of a multi million dollar investigation. Bravo Mueller. Barney Fife would be proud.

• Like 2

14 people trolling in chat rooms swayed libs to vote Trump. This is the result of a multi million dollar investigation. Bravo Mueller. Barney Fife would be proud.

This is one result.

13 indictments (I think they are up to 18 or 19 total in the investigation)...

As for what they were doint...one of the outfits spending over a million a month in targeted marketing. How many actually messages sent and seen by how many.

I mean...we are talking pushing literal fake news that Trump fans have been parroting.

Im positive the @ten_gop was posted here...even.

This is one result.

As for what they were doint...one of the outfits spending over a million a month in targeted marketing. How many actually messages sent and seen by how many.

I mean...we are talking pushing literal fake news that Trump fans have been parroting.

what was the fake news ? I missed that while reading the indictment.

A word on an indictment against the ONLY person KNOWN to consort with Russian officials in an effort to sway the election, Chris Steele?

• Like 1

ThIs is what in the biz we call a "ham sandwich" indictment. More to come probabaly.

This is one result.

Further proof that Hillary ran the worst campaign in history.What did she spend 1.3 BILLION not including all the super PACs who also did targeted marketing.

If you ask Democrats she got beat buy a guy who was running for president as a joke and 13 twitter trolls

As for @Ten_GOP check out this hard hitting "fake news" that probably cause millions to change their vote

https://imgur.com/a/I37kW

Further proof that Hillary ran the worst campaign in history.What did she spend 1.3 BILLION not including all the super PACs who also did targeted marketing.

If you ask Democrats she got beat buy a guy who was running for president as a joke and 13 twitter trolls

As for @Ten_GOP check out this hard hitting "fake news" that probably cause millions to change their vote

https://imgur.com/a/I37kW

Fakahontas actually told the truth. Let's see SLO Tard spin that.

The libs put their foot in their mouth and lie more than MDC.

What's funny about this whole thing is @Ten_GOP pretty much retweeted democrat hypocrisy as I showed above. So in a sense they did spread fake news. It was the fake news Democrats spewed out of their dirty mouths.

• Like 1

What's funny about this whole thing is @Ten_GOP pretty much retweeted democrat hypocrisy as I showed above. So in a sense they did spread fake news. It was the fake news Democrats spewed out of their dirty mouths.

Bingo

what was the fake news ? I missed that while reading the indictment.

Youve missed a lot...google is your friend as far as details...check NBCNews...I believe they have a preliminary list of stuff that was pushed.

But pretty much most talking points you all use (cough, Uranium One...) you can be sure theynpusejd the same crap.

And Im pretty sure it was you who posted a tweet from ten_gop

Probably be really good to read the indictment

Youve missed a lot...google is your friend as far as details...check NBCNews...I believe they have a preliminary list of stuff that was pushed.

But pretty much most talking points you all use (cough, Uranium One...) you can be sure theynpusejd the same crap.

And Im pretty sure it was you who posted a tweet from ten_gop

you do know that an informant who wasnt previously allowed to testify on U1 recently testified, right ?

Wonder why he wasn't allowed to testify before

.....mmmmh?

My guess is your talking point on this guy is "he's not credible " ? How'd i do ?

• Like 1

you do know that an informant who wasnt previously allowed to testify on U1 recently testified, right ?

Wonder why he wasn't allowed to testify before

.....mmmmh?

My guess is your talking point on this guy is "he's not credible " ? How'd i do ?

How did you do...you deflected as usual and made yet another ignorant post where you bought in to the bogus narrative of the right?

So pretty much you did as expected of a gullible fool.

Thanks

How did you do...you deflected as usual and made yet another ignorant post where you bought in to the bogus narrative of the right?

So pretty much you did as expected of a gullible fool.

Thanks

so you didn't know he recently testified? Sad uninformed idiot

so you didn't know he recently testified? Sad uninformed idiot

You calling anyone uninformed news is high comedy.

Sure...I expect that will be after the unicorns and fairies show up.

Trumps been there a year with his own justice Department. You think maybe the reason there has been no investigation is that they have nothing to base the investigation on?

Wow.................."I'll try Moon Landings for $1,000 Alex"

The I.G. IS investigating this very issue. The DOJ announced investigations into Hillary Email Server and Uranium One. This is above and beyond the whole FISA/Unmasking investigation by the HIC.

:wacko:

• Like 1

One this is for certain, no matter how foolish liberals look, they will continue to dig and dig only to come out looking worse. Fellas, raise the white flag. Its embarrassing.

• Like 1

If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their a---s off in Moscow. Get smart America!” Trump tweeted after a federal grand jury on Friday indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies for allegedly interfering in the 2016 presidential elections.

Good thing he pushed through those congressionally approved sanctions...oh wait, instead hes done nothing because Vlad pinkie promised that he didnt do it.

Nobody cares about Manafort. He was in the campaign for a few weeks.

• Like 1

Gates flipping against Manafort.

Just another nothingburger I'm sure

Any explanation for all the firings/demotions at the FBI/DOJ surrounding people involved with the Russia investigation?

(CNN)Former Trump presidential campaign aide Rick Gates has agreed to testify against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and will plead guilty to fraud related charges, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The Times reported Sunday a revised plea will be presented in federal court "within the next few days."

CNN first reported last week that Gates was finalizing a plea deal and that he had been in plea negotiations with special counsel Robert Mueller's team for a month.

Gates can expect "a substantial reduction in his sentence," to likely about 18 months in prison if he cooperates with the investigation, according to the LA Times report. He is also likely going to have to forfeit any cash or valuables obtained through his alleged illegal activity.

(CNN)Former Trump presidential campaign aide Rick Gates has agreed to testify against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and will plead guilty to fraud related charges, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The Times reported Sunday a revised plea will be presented in federal court "within the next few days."
CNN first reported last week that Gates was finalizing a plea deal and that he had been in plea negotiations with special counsel Robert Mueller's team for a month.
Gates can expect "a substantial reduction in his sentence," to likely about 18 months in prison if he cooperates with the investigation, according to the LA Times report. He is also likely going to have to forfeit any cash or valuables obtained through his alleged illegal activity.

Fraud huh? Mueller would know about that with the fraud he's perpetrating on the American Public with this charade.

Unrelated bank crimes and indictments for Russian trolling (which can't be enforced) for tens of millions of dollars spent because Hillary lost.
  • Like 1

So wait. I'm confused. Did the Russians hack, collude, interfered, or create dank memes?

:lol: and?

This is one result.

Wrong again.

They may have spent a million a month on running the operation (servers, electricity and internet costs, storage, salaries), but not on marketing/ads.

Facebook confirmed $200k total was spent on ads, most of them after the election.

I think it's worse that our own media is pushing fake news. We expect Russia to mess with us, we should be able to trust our news networks.

This is the beauty of Mueller's indictment, what it sheds light on.

Social media trolls spreading fake news.

Guess where that path leads.... CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, CTR, Share Blue, etc. All funded by the Dems.

Nobody in the media, tech world, or DC wants to have a conversation about that.

Wrong again.

They may have spent a million a month on running the operation (servers, electricity and internet costs, storage, salaries), but not on marketing/ads.

Facebook confirmed $200k total was spent on ads, most of them after the election.

Facebook...and it was 1.25million per month. Im not wrong...but keep up the spin while Gates has reached his plea deal on Manafort.

Despite the effort of Tram trump...those indictments didnt actually end Muellers investigation.

This is the beauty of Mueller's indictment, what it sheds light on.

Social media trolls spreading fake news.

Guess where that path leads.... CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, CTR, Share Blue, etc. All funded by the Dems.

Nobody in the media, tech world, or DC wants to have a conversation about that.

All leads to Dems...:lol:

You are seriously delusional. If this is a parody alias to make Trump guys look silly...its well done.

Byron York: A non-alarmist reading of the Mueller Russia indictment
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-a-non-alarmist-reading-of-the-mueller-russia-indictment/article/2649445?platform=hootsuite

There's been no shortage of breathless reaction to Trump-Russia special prosecutor Robert Mueller's indictment of 13 Russians and three Russian organizations for their efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election. "An attack that — but for the loss of life — is as bad as Pearl Harbor," tweeted veteran journalist Jonathan Alter.

:lol:

he indictment says three of the Russian defendants traveled to the U.S. to "collect intelligence for their interference operations." That didn't seem to be a Trump-specific operation; one trip, a three-week visit, was in June 2014, the other, a four-day visit, was in November of the same year.

Thanks Obama!

The indictment is vague on what the Russians spent. It says that by September 2016, nearly the end of the campaign, the operation spent about $1.25 million a month. But in terms of what the Russians paid for social media ads, the indictment just says "thousands" of dollars every month.

Another L for Sho.

Facebook officials gave more details in statements and testimony before the Senate and House intelligence committees a few months ago. First, Facebook said the Russian operation bought about 3,000 ads, spending about $100,000 on Facebook and Instagram combined. That is compared to about $81 million the Clinton and Trump campaigns spent on Facebook and Instagram combined.

Another L for Sho.

Facebook estimated about 11 million people saw at least one of the ads between 2015 and 2017. But that wasn't all before the election. Facebook said that of ad "impressions" — that is, how many times an ad appeared on screen in a person's news feed — just 44 percent came before the election, while 56 percent came after the election.

Another L for Sho.

Looking at key states, the total spent on ads targeting Wisconsin was $1,979, according to Senate Intelligence Committee chairman Richard Burr. Ad spending in Michigan was $823. In Pennsylvania, it was $300.

That is not the stuff of rigging elections.

muh interference

:lol:

• Like 1

Trump is slowly and begrudgingly admitting that the Russians were screwing around in the election. I guess it's a long step from suggesting that some 400lb dude sitting on his bed was the culprit. It's funny, he started the weekend off thinking he been Vindicated and once people explain things to him, he went on a major Twitter shitstorm.

Nice job of globally rebuking your own three star general in Munich.

Trump is literally the last guy to admit that which everybody already knows to be true. You have to wonder how much longer these generals are sticking around.

Trump is slowly and begrudgingly admitting that the Russians were screwing around in the election. I guess it's a long step from suggesting that some 400lb dude sitting on his bed was the culprit. It's funny, he started the weekend off thinking he been Vindicated and once people explain things to him, he went on a major Twitter shitstorm.

Nice job of globally rebuking your own three star general in Munich.

Trump is literally the last guy to admit that which everybody already knows to be true. You have to wonder how much longer these generals are sticking around.

Another wild swing and a miss!
  • Like 1