Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

90s Music Draft Final Voting

Whose collection of songs do you like best?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Whose collection of songs do you like best?

• Herbivore
    • The Elevator Killer
    • Zero Tolerance
    • shotsup
    • mobb deep
    • jerryskids
    • SUXBNME

Do we anoint Skids the winner ???

Just leave it alone and see who's in the lead when it falls off of page one.

I don't even like voting. We should probably re-do the 80s vote since it's all focked up and riddled with aliases. I'm working off the assumption that TBBOM seemed to have won that before the vote rigging started but who knows.... 41 votes there with closed results, 17 here with open ones ... smells really fishy..

My vote just tied up Jerry's Kids and mobb deep.

JK second half with Hook, Black, and Plush sealed the deal.

These drafts are probably the best things going on the boreds.

ETA: Herb, Shots, and Mobb had the best 1-2-3 combos though. 90's draft is hard to pick a winner, they were all solid.

So who won?

Don't get too caught up in these results. The 80s vote went down the sh*tter when a bunch of aliases showed up. This one's a tie. Fock it. The fun is discovering new music.

Id be willing to concede a tie, if Jerry admits I have a superior knowledge of 90s music.

I win for best 90s team.

Jerry wins for best VH1 90s team.

• Like 1

jerry cold win if he votes for himself. He didn't.

Mobb could win if he switiches his vote off of Herbivore, he hasn't.

I think that's pretty classy. Better than me. I don't do that. I always vote for myself.

I don't like mobb's selections very much to be honest, but fock all if I'm going to pull my vote off of Sux to give to jerry to trip up mobb. I'd never do that. These votes don't really matter IMO, even when I'm on the ballot. (I might have done that were it shotsup as I really like what shotsup put together and it was really tight between him and Sux such that I could have gone either way)

• Like 1

Don't get too caught up in these results. The 80s vote went down the sh*tter when a bunch of aliases showed up. This one's a tie. Fock it. The fun is discovering new music.

Volty, I'd have never taken you for one of those Participation Trophy guys. Damn shame.

Id be willing to concede a tie, if Jerry admits I have a superior knowledge of 90s music.

I win for best hipster 90s team.

Jerry wins for best VH1 90s team.

Agreed, with a slight modification. :cheers:

Also to be fair to myself, I told a story about at least 1/2 of the songs I picked. So I wasn't just going off of a pop list. :dunno:

• Like 1

Mobb Deep gets my vote :first:

Any team that has both Creep & Zombie on it takes the cake. :thumbsup:

* Honorable mention goes to Zero T for me because there were a total of 5 songs I knew and liked.

Thanks gents. Jerry and I already agreed on a tie. Its better that way. We both get trophies, and he wont get all mad, and be mean to me in the 60s. Hell, participation trophies for everyone! Its in my liberal nature. :first: :first: :first:

• Like 1

Thanks gents. Jerry and I already agreed on a tie. Its better that way. We both get trophies, and he wont get all mad, and be mean to me in the 60s. Hell, participation trophies for everyone! Its in my liberal nature. :first: :first: :first:

No deal! The vote is back on!