Sign in to follow this  
lambert58

AS break Supplemental

if my memory serves, the AS supplemental draft order locks in after the last full regular week before that weird long week we get each year because of the All Star break.

this appears to be the end of week 14 as week 15 is the elongated week.

so as soon as week 14 concludes we can set up a thread here with the supplemental draft order (both rounds are worst to first, no snake) and we can begin drafting Monday July 11th

if my memory serves, the AS supplemental draft order locks in after the last full regular week before that weird long week we get each year because of the All Star break.

this appears to be the end of week 14 as week 15 is the elongated week.

so as soon as week 14 concludes we can set up a thread here with the supplemental draft order (both rounds are worst to first, no snake) and we can begin drafting Monday July 11th

Correct. Reverse order of the standings on the Monday of All-Star week.

Info for the newbies and reminder for the vet. If you have a player not listed on your roster at the AS supplemental, they are free to be drafted by another team. For example, I rotate Wainwright, Wacha, Martinez, Leake, and Garcia on and off my active roster so I can keep more players. If any of them are not added to my roster I risk losing them.

Thanks. I was going to ask about David Wright. I didn't DL him just dropped his since exclusive but wondered if he was exposed in ASSup. Not that anyone would pick him up but just asking.

Thanks for that answer.

If anyone is looking for a 2B in the supplemental, I could put Odor or Kinsler on the block.

I would probably put the following on the block prior to the AS Supp

OF Dickerson, OF Jennings, 1B Morrison, 1B/OF Jaso, SP Garza, maybe SP/RP Erasmo Ramirez and OF Souza plus my AS Supp picks

I guess i'd be looking for either a SS that can push Brad Miller to Util or the bench (even though hes been raking pretty well lately), SP upgrade, and/or a bump up in round 1 of the AS supplemental.

So what's the order?

reverse standings after week 14

reverse standings after week 14

Woohoo. My team sucks !!!!!

:lol:

Woohoo. My team sucks !!!!!

Good job sandbagging for the entire first half. There must be someone you really want in the supplemental. :thumbsup:

Are we just skipping Mungs right off the bat seeing as how he hasn't touched his team in almost 6 weeks? I dont see how the ###### anyone owning the Cubs could be in deal last.

Sorry for not putting in line-ups daily, been in the hospital the last 2 weeks and will be in a re-hab place learning how to walk again, I'll try to get someone to draft in the supp for me otherwise I'll need someone to text me when its my time to pick, bear with me...

Are we just skipping Mungs right off the bat seeing as how he hasn't touched his team in almost 6 weeks? I dont see how the ###### anyone owning the Cubs could be in deal last.

Maybe Mung should be punted completely...

Posty, would you mind selecting my sup pick this week?

Sorry for not putting in line-ups daily, been in the hospital the last 2 weeks and will be in a re-hab place learning how to walk again, I'll try to get someone to draft in the supp for me otherwise I'll need someone to text me when its my time to pick, bear with me...

Damn, Ted, everything alright now?

Posty, would you mind selecting my sup pick this week?

No problem... Just send me a PM list of many players and I will make your pick...

If it gets to you and I don't have a list, I can text you...

Damn that sucks... Hopefully you are doing better...

Things are cool now, dodged a bullet. Dont be diabetic!

No problem... Just send me a PM list of many players and I will make your pick...

If it gets to you and I don't have a list, I can text you...

Thanks, will be away from a computer,If I dont text you please text me 541-870-6120, thanks

Maybe Mung should be punted completely...

says the guy not actively in the league? :nono: ;)

by the way

Corey Dickerson (OF, HR) + 2.09 (really 2.08) for a higher pick as long as my guy is still there.

by the way

Corey Dickerson (OF, HR) + 2.09 (really 2.08) for a higher pick as long as my guy is still there.

For my 2.03. Done!

For my 2.03. Done!

going to shoot you a PM

Damn Ted, get well soon.

• Like 1

need one of the yahoo commissioners to put Jose Ramirez back in the draft pool. Added wayyy past the deadline.

• Like 1

need one of the yahoo commissioners to put Jose Ramirez back in the draft pool. Added wayyy past the deadline.

Yeah, my bad. I'll do it myself.

Corey Dickerson + 2.08 still available for any higher draft pick

He's the GD commish. Didn't think he'd be MIA

He's the GD commish. Didn't think he'd be MIA

Ooh right. Forgot he was the commissioner this year. Ughhhh

Sent him an email

At what point do we skip or is there no clock until tomorrow evening to make sure we finish?

I don't think we need the clock until tomorrow. As much as I'd like this thing to move forward so we can make the roster moves, we aren't yet in a rush.

Rgr