Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

McCoy for sale

Earlier this year when the one guy that was in my division quit and then we got the other guy to replace him......and then when I pushed for Med's demise and only got major support from 1 person with lukewarm indifference from others.......in both cases I felt that the league's zest for typical DNDL drama seemed lacking. It was quite disappointing.

But now we have 2 original owners and co-commish hatred. Now we have a guy making horrible trades before dumping his team, leading to a possible veto controversy. In short, this is what it's all about fellas. Salud. :cheers:

And I don't date little sized men, who wouldn't dare call me a cheater to my face IRL. So we definitely wouldn't work out.

Lot of sandy vaginas up in here

Wtf was that trade about? You just gave McCoy away to the league juggernaut. I certainly would have offered more than that if I had seen this earlier.

You have no room to talk. I sent about a million offers that were never responded to

should have sent one to me, I like to trade

also ED do your job, push thru the trade that is waiting

:o

will you get a load of this guy?

I did my job.

Get that rubbish out of my league

No more trades.

This league is caput.

eta: not sure why I nixed that trade. lol.

I re did the trade. Accept it and I'll push through

lol I was just with you

I guess MFL doesn't have it so when you acquire 2 players it doesn't give you an option to drop a guy during the trade. So I had to manually drop one before accepting

You have no room to talk. I sent about a million offers that were never responded to

I think about a million offers may be a bit of an exaggeration. Ive made offers that werent responded to as well. Your trade just made no sense. Your team is not even going to stay together. The future owners will be drafting from all the teams leaving this year. Luckily they have my team of stars to balance out your crappy team. No doubt the fact that my team of young stars was poised to be in championship contention for years to come led to el peenis orchestration of my exit. Well played. Keep funding Gary (not that I have anything against him) and get rid of a champion.

Wait, you're quitting now too? Now, I might really have to ~stick. Quit stealing the limelight away from me!

Nobody is quitting. :nono:

I can't quit you. :banana:

On the real though... Got nothing but love for everyone in this league. You guys can stop sending me BS trade offers. I just needed to step away as commish, and take a break from the GC. Dealing with some personal stuff.

On the real though... Got nothing but love for everyone in this league. You guys can stop sending me BS trade offers. I just needed to step away as commish, and take a break from the GC. Dealing with some personal stuff.

Sorry to hear.

I'm here for you buddy :wub:

Take it easy Francis! Geeeeaaaze... I'm sure we'll all be back you fockers.

Tommy... nobody wants you gone if you actually participate. Sh!t you have to admit this last couple weeks is more interaction than you've had with us in years. Just keep it up and we're fine and will gladly keep you. Focker...

Wait, you're quitting now too? Now, I might really have to ~stick. Quit stealing the limelight away from me!

Im not a quitter. Im getting fired.

Read the second part of the above focker.

Why you guys afraid of the Elway division? Is it because we'd all be in 1st place, if we were in Marino? Don't hate.

Why you guys afraid of the Elway division? Is it because we'd all be in 1st place, if we were in Marino? Don't hate.

Suckit... thas why! :angry: cash me ousside howboudat?

Got your first period?

Got your first period?

Yah, man. Want some tips, so you know what to expect when you're old enough to get yours?

I think about a million offers may be a bit of an exaggeration. Ive made offers that werent responded to as well. Your trade just made no sense. Your team is not even going to stay together. The future owners will be drafting from all the teams leaving this year. Luckily they have my team of stars to balance out your crappy team. No doubt the fact that my team of young stars was poised to be in championship contention for years to come led to el peenis orchestration of my exit. Well played. Keep funding Gary (not that I have anything against him) and get rid of a champion.

My attempts to overthrow your ownership were deserved. You appear to be back in the game now and properly engaged. If this remains the case, Im a supporter of your place in this league.

I doubt you made any offers that I ignored. Of course a million is an exaggeration.

I just think it's funny that the offers I received were way worse than getting McKinnon imo, yet people are pissed that's all I got. I put out a lot of offers. I also tried to trade him before the season started and there was barely any action

I doubt you made any offers that I ignored. Of course a million is an exaggeration.

I just think it's funny that the offers I received were way worse than getting McKinnon imo, yet people are pissed that's all I got. I put out a lot of offers. I also tried to trade him before the season started and there was barely any action

a seasoned dynasty owner such as yourself already knows the reason behind the bolded part above.

an asset like McCoy, at his age, becomes more appealing and valuable as the season goes on and teams decide they are going for it all. They become a little more willing to deal for a 30 yr old back who may not give them much production 2 years from now.

but before the season starts, while everyone acknowledges McCoy will be very good, his owner still has a high price tag on him and no one is willing to pay it yet.

also, just speaking for myself

I didn't expect you to accept MY offer over what you took but I was sort of surprised at

1. not getting at least a counter of some sort

2. seeing such a quick move for a 1 for 1 player deal.

I sort of expected you to move him for a package that included picks because with the idea of trying to make the team more attractive for the incoming owner, picks can be anything that new owner wants them to be. McKinnon will always be McKinnon. Its really easy to make a case that McCoy actually holds more value in 2018 than McKinnon does. Theres a lot more evidence that free agent RBs with checkered pasts don't amount to much than there is that they go to a new team and rock it.

as has already been mentioned, no one bats an eye if you're staying in the league and make this trade. And while there is no collusion, its just the optic you started about wanting to make the team more attractive for the next owner.

also, just speaking for myself

I didn't expect you to accept MY offer over what you took but I was sort of surprised at

1. not getting at least a counter of some sort

2. seeing such a quick move for a 1 for 1 player deal.

I sort of expected you to move him for a package that included picks because with the idea of trying to make the team more attractive for the incoming owner, picks can be anything that new owner wants them to be. McKinnon will always be McKinnon. Its really easy to make a case that McCoy actually holds more value in 2018 than McKinnon does. Theres a lot more evidence that free agent RBs with checkered pasts don't amount to much than there is that they go to a new team and rock it.

as has already been mentioned, no one bats an eye if you're staying in the league and make this trade. And while there is no collusion, its just the optic you started about wanting to make the team more attractive for the next owner.

Yeah I admit maybe I misjudged it. Still, I didn't see the right value on your roster, especially without a 1st round pick

Yeah I admit maybe I misjudged it. Still, I didn't see the right value on your roster, especially without a 1st round pick

i have a 2019 1st and 2018 2nd.... but i digress

this league is hard to figure out.

I had made an offer of Zay Jones (better young prospect than braxton miller) a 2nd and a 3rd for Dez Bryant and apparantly the difference maker is Andy Dalton <_<

I think Bigtraine just slipped some ###### in a bunch of owners drinks or something. :lol:

edit: it may have been Zay Jones and 2 3rds. I think I pulled the offer with the 2nd and 3rd. either way. <_<

i have a 2019 1st and 2018 2nd.... but i digress

this league is hard to figure out.

I had made an offer of Zay Jones (better young prospect than braxton miller) a 2nd and a 3rd for Dez Bryant and apparantly the difference maker is Andy Dalton <_<

I think Bigtraine just slipped some ###### in a bunch of owners drinks or something. :lol:

edit: it may have been Zay Jones and 2 3rds. I think I pulled the offer with the 2nd and 3rd. either way. <_<

yours was a 2018 3rd and a 2019 3rd

The deal I got included a 2018 2nd and 2018 3rd

all the players included were irrelevant, including Zay Jones

yours was a 2018 3rd and a 2019 3rd

The deal I got included a 2018 2nd and 2018 3rd

all the players included were irrelevant, including Zay Jones

These are the type of trades I get from WW. Where do you even find middle ground, if this is the starting point?

These are the type of trades I get from WW. Where do you even find middle ground, if this is the starting point?

:lol: That was a bad offer like I would make to Ed. You said you were quitting. Under no circumstances did I expect you to accept that or even counter. I offered that after my PM asking you what you wanted for guys like Crabtree and Walker and you said you were leaving the league and forums completely and not going to trade, just leave it for the next owner.......

:lol: That was a bad offer like I would make to Ed. You said you were quitting. Under no circumstances did I expect you to accept that or even counter. I offered that after my PM asking you what you wanted for guys like Crabtree and Walker and you said you were leaving the league and forums completely and not going to trade, just leave it for the next owner.......

Mob quits every year and we come to the edge of quitting down every year... focking take it easy.

Mob quits every year and we come to the edge of quitting down every year... focking take it easy.

:dunno: i didn't remember him doing that last year or acting so seriously about leaving. he had that rant about friendships and stuff.

For the most part I take all the "i quits" with a grain of salt but I definitely did believe him

My mind isn't in it at all.

best time to make trades when youll be handing the team off to someone else :lol: