Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Remember this boat crash? Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait for it

Before starting the video, I couldn't help but notice the chick on the right looks like a dude from the neck up.

• Like 1

Before starting the video, I couldn't help but notice the chick on the right looks like a dude from the neck up.

:lol:

you're right.

:clap:

Not this time though

Holeee fuk!

I'd never seen the ending part. That's gold.

What did they crash into? And I guess I'll take the one in pink. Yellow is a dude, and the one in white is covering up.

That Bald headed fvck was obviously a world class handjob before they took off. Thought he was the absolute shlt because two chicks with nice bodies were wearing bikinis on his father's boat, never mind that one looked more manly than any geek here

yeah i like the turn down for what version :clap:

Nice one

What did they crash into? And I guess I'll take the one in pink. Yellow is a dude, and the one in white is covering up.

just another wake probably. driving like a moron.

That Bald headed fvck was obviously a world class handjob before they took off. Thought he was the absolute shlt because two chicks with nice bodies were wearing bikinis on his father's boat, never mind that one looked more manly than any geek here

mr hardo face

just another wake probably. driving like a moron.

That's my guess, you look around and it doesn't look like the lake is naturally choppy...figure he hit a couple of waves at just the right angle.

Also, they are all stupid for standing up. Been in speed boats since I was little, don't think I've ever seen people standing like that, just dumb.

Does anyone else feel like that is the most awkward boat ride ever? Even prior to the crash. All the dudes in that video give me the creeps.

if I remember right the driver died correct

Looks like he died before he hit anything.

He was moving around a lot there. his name is Trip. :lol:

Don't ask, it's a gift

https://fox2now.com/2012/09/05/police-hope-people-learn-lesson-from-ozark-boat-crash-viral-video/

LAKE OF THE OZARKS (KTVI) – A video of a boating accident on the Lake of the Ozarks is going viral, and Missouri state troopers say that’s probably a good thing. They hope people will get the message about going too fast in crowded waters when they see the graphic images.
The incident happened on August 24th, though the video, shot by a Lake TV photographer, wasn’t uploaded to YouTube until September 1st. Since then the images, of the seven passengers being violently thrown into each other and to the deck, have been seen by well over 100,000 people online and countless more watching on television.
Locals like Lisa Reed, a bartender at Beaver’s on the Lake, were shocked, but not entirely surprised by what happened.
“It’s packed. You’ve got the jet skis dodging the big boats. You’ve got the big boats dodging the jet skis. The skidoos wanting to jump off the bigger boats wakes. And you see ‘em flipping over. Falling off.”
But the Missouri Highway Patrol isn’t entirely disappointed the video of the accident is getting so much attention.
“It’s a good example,” Sgt. Jerry Callahan said. “Unfortunately it’s the stories of the injury accidents when they get out there that people really start to pay attention. And we are lucky in this instance I think.”
The driver of the boat, Marvin Carter, III of Memphis, TN suffered moderate injuries and a blow to his wallet as well. He’s being cited for speeding and imprudent operation of the boat. Five of the seven people on board were hospitalized, four of them with moderate injuries including broken bones.
“In Missouri we don’t have a daytime speed limit but that doesn’t mean you can drive your boat as fast as you want,” Callahan said. “You have to look at the existing conditions and look at the boat traffic on the water. Are there more boats? In this instance, the waves. The wakes.”
He hopes that lesson will be driven home as more and more people watch the video.
“I hope people are looking and saying, ‘wow, that could have been really bad.’”

Netflix saw this and thought. Hmmm, we should make a show.

Nope

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox2now.com/2012/09/05/police-hope-people-learn-lesson-from-ozark-boat-crash-viral-video/amp/

LAKE OF THE OZARKS (KTVI) A video of a boating accident on the Lake of the Ozarks is going viral, and Missouri state troopers say thats probably a good thing. They hope people will get the message about going too fast in crowded waters when they see the graphic images.

The incident happened on August 24th, though the video, shot by a Lake TV photographer, wasnt uploaded to YouTube until September 1st. Since then the images, of the seven passengers being violently thrown into each other and to the deck, have been seen by well over 100,000 people online and countless more watching on television.

Locals like Lisa Reed, a bartender at Beavers on the Lake, were shocked, but not entirely surprised by what happened.

Its packed. Youve got the jet skis dodging the big boats. Youve got the big boats dodging the jet skis. The skidoos wanting to jump off the bigger boats wakes. And you see em flipping over. Falling off.

But the Missouri Highway Patrol isnt entirely disappointed the video of the accident is getting so much attention.

Its a good example, Sgt. Jerry Callahan said. Unfortunately its the stories of the injury accidents when they get out there that people really start to pay attention. And we are lucky in this instance I think.

The driver of the boat, Marvin Carter, III of Memphis, TN suffered moderate injuries and a blow to his wallet as well. Hes being cited for speeding and imprudent operation of the boat. Five of the seven people on board were hospitalized, four of them with moderate injuries including broken bones.

Marvin Carter the third. 100% bonified meat whistle just from the name alone

Diick

I gave you plenty of time. I read through and highlighted what happened to the driver ::P

im on the water every weekend....but i just go offshore. they are so many idiots on skeedoos, speedboats, etc in bays and inlets.. i don't know how that's fun. it's just an accident waiting to happen. most don't have clue how to operate on the water. they were two deaths on river near me recently of boat crashes just off wakes.

im on the water every weekend....but i just go offshore. they are so many idiots on skeedoos, speedboats, etc in bays and inlets.. i don't know how that's fun. it's just an accident waiting to happen. most don't have clue how to operate on the water. they were two deaths on river near me recently of boat crashes just off wakes.

being from a city that's mostly surrounded by water. it always miffed me why you need a car/motorcycle license, but don't need a boat/jetski/skido license :wacko:

I drove my 1st boat at like 9

I grew up on a lake in Wisconsin, miles from the Illinois border. Every weekend, scores of people would invade the town for boating and because the drinking age was 18 in Wisconsin vs 21 in Illinois. Our father wouldn't even let me and my brother go swimming near the pier on the weekend it was so crazy. Despite the fact that we lived on the shallow side of the lake and at our pier it was just barely 3 feet deep, drunk idiots hit our pier 3 times during those years.

Got a bit safer in when the drinking age was raised to 21 and it was an it was more experienced drunks on the weekend.

Another favorite:

Which GC member is driving the boat?

That is definitely MTSkiBum. And that was the last time they took his favorite fishing spot.

Hey! You scratched my anchor! :mad:

:first: