Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

What will Lap Dog Obama do now that Putin has stuck his d!ck in his face?

I think they will deplore this "in the strongest terms possible" while Putin laughs at what a pussie we have as POTUS.

Russia Grants Snowden 1-Year Asylum By STEVEN LEE MYERS and ANDREW E. KRAMER Published: August 1, 2013 1188 Comments

MOSCOW — Brushing aside pleas and warnings from President Obama and other senior Americans, Russia granted Edward J. Snowden temporary asylum and allowed him to walk free out of a Moscow airport transit zone on Thursday despite the risk of a breach in relations with the United States.

Russia’s decision, which infuriated American officials, ended five weeks of legal limbo for Mr. Snowden, the former intelligence analyst wanted by the United States for leaking details of the National Security Agency’s surveillance programs, and opened a new phase of his legal and political odyssey.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/02/world/europe/edward-snowden-russia.html?_r=0

Putin is a good man. Bush could tell just by gazing deeply into his eyes. :dunno:

Putin is a good man. Bush could tell just by gazing deeply into his eyes. :dunno:

Obama c0cksukker NUMERO UNO chimes in to :cry: Bush! :cry: .

A little earlier than I expected, but entertaining nonetheless. :lol:

You're getting ready to leave on vacation... and THIS is what you're thinking about? :wacko:

You're getting ready to leave on vacation... and THIS is what you're thinking about? :wacko:

I leave on Sunday.

It doesn't take much time to click on a website/. :doh:

I leave on Sunday.

It doesn't take much time to click on a website/. :doh:

I thought you were leaving Friday, for some reason. Still... shouldn't you be working on your tan, so you don't have old man white legs?

What should Obama do/say? Invade Russia? Just curious.

I'm thinking a vacation on Martha's Vineyard would be in order.

Any word on if that is in the cards?

What should Obama do/say? Invade Russia? Just curious.

Any actual answer by the Obama critics in this?

Obama c0cksukker NUMERO UNO chimes in to :cry: Bush! :cry: .

A little earlier than I expected, but entertaining nonetheless. :lol:

Exposing your hypocrisy is always entertaining. :lol:

Hate to say it but, Putin had much more respect for the US pre-Obama. He respected the west. Now, not so much.

Hate to say it but, Putin had much more respect for the US pre-Obama. He respected the west. Now, not so much.

Yeah, I'm not sure what Obama can do at this point. He has established himself as a modern Jimmy Carter. Could be respect, could be fear, either way it isn't there.

There's not a lot he can do. When you've repeatedly showed the world your ass, you're going to lose respect. When you lose respect, it's gone.

I suppose many will die in all-out nuclear war but it's the only real choice. How else are we gonna show Russia that we are manly men who are not to be focked with?

I suppose many will die in all-out nuclear war but it's the only real choice. How else are we gonna show Russia that we are manly men who are not to be focked with?

Sometimes you seem 15. You are like the Doogie Howzer of lawyers. :(

Yeah, I'm not sure what Obama can do at this point. He has established himself as a modern Jimmy Carter. Could be respect, could be fear, either way it isn't there.

Basically...what would any president do no matter what the supposed image?

Why...because he enjoys mocking the biggest hack on the board and his over the top crap with more over the top crap?

Basically...what would any president do no matter what the supposed image?

Off the top of my head, he might discuss with Putin the option of putting back in the Polish/Czech missile defense system.

I'm sure Obama/US has some sort of diplomatic/sanction type stuff they could threaten and given Obama's stance on Snowden, he probably will. I have to say I'm not at all suprised by Russia granting him asylum. Putin has enjoyed sticking it to the US government every chance he's ever had.

As for Snowden, techinically he probably did break some laws, but (like many Americans) I hope he never gets caught. :ninja:

So then what's your suggestion jerry?

Off the top of my head, he might discuss with Putin the option of putting back in the Polish/Czech missile defense system.

So the same whiners will say he is giving in to whatever Putin wants right?

Oh, you mean like in Georgia where the Columbia University educated, America loving Mikheil Saakashvili became president and promptly applied for NATO membership. He invited George W. Bush over, big ceremony, had Bush posters pined up all over for his arrival, and even re-named a main road in their capital after our wonderful president.

Then later, while they're both attending the 2008 Olympics, Putin looks turdmonkey Bush in the eye and informs him to his face that he's invaded Georgia and taken over a large chunks of it's territory where Bush posters were still hanging up while Russian troops marching by them to pay their respects.

You mean like that?

How are you not chiding everyone else in the thread for being immature. :lol:

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would never stand for this. :nono:

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would never stand for this. :nono:

Sadly, he displayed more common sense than I've seen displayed in this thread. :(

So the same whiners will say he is giving in to whatever Putin wants right?

Putin is dead set against us putting in a missile defense system in the Czech Republic, Moron.

We had an agreement to do so until Putin biotchslapped Obama and Obama broke our agreement with the Czechs.

Jeebus you are dumb.

We got this guy Not Sure, he got the highest IQ on the planet, and he gonna fix everything.

So again...no real solution on what he should do.

More whining no matter what gets done...and more insults.

Pretty much what I thought.

And some of you wonder why these threads end up in slap fights when a select few do nothing but whine constantly?

So again...no real solution on what he should do.

More whining no matter what gets done...and more insults.

Pretty much what I thought.

And some of you wonder why these threads end up in slap fights when a select few do nothing but whine constantly?

Jerry already put forth a good proposal.

You are so fukking stupid you thought it would be something Putin would like.

So again, no real legit proposals...just more to whine about.

Just as I thought.

These threads end up in slap fights because people like yourself can't keep from jumping into a thread to complain about other people's complaints.

These threads end up in slap fights because people like yourself can't keep from jumping into a thread to complain about other people's complaints.

I don't complain about them...I mock the constant whining by political hacks (which, on this board right now happend to be dominated by 3-4 republican leaning people crying about Obama non-stop.

I mean, look at the "solution" that was laid out...it was not something Putin would go for...but was considered a supposed solution.

This whole topic was to do nothing but whine about Obama and offer nothing else in a situation that would likely not go well for any president.

A legit solution to this is now to press Putin into something that he doesn't want? You think that is productive convsersation?

Ok...have at it.

Good grief you are dumber than a sack of retarded hammers, Slo-N-Nuts.

You threaten Putin with the possibility you will put a missile defense system in the Czech Republic unless he turns over Snowden.

Hilarious you can't grasp the concept.

I don't complain about them...I mock the constant whining by political hacks (which, on this board right now happend to be dominated by 3-4 republican leaning people crying about Obama non-stop.

I mean, look at the "solution" that was laid out...it was not something Putin would go for...but was considered a supposed solution.

This whole topic was to do nothing but whine about Obama and offer nothing else in a situation that would likely not go well for any president.

A legit solution to this is now to press Putin into something that he doesn't want? You think that is productive convsersation?

Ok...have at it.

We had an agreement to put a missile defense system in a place Putin absolutely didn't want us to. Obama reneged on it to appease him. Now Putin is pulling this sh!t. So when we "work with" Putin, he turns around and focks us. Do you think we should continue to try to appease him or is it time to maybe take a more aggressive stand?

It's possible that Putin agreed to release him and then Snowden accidentally gets shot 34 times in an attempted robbery somewhere in Russia. :unsure:

I don't complain about them...I mock the constant whining by political hacks

"We mock what we don't understand" - Austin Milbarge