Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

All Rookie Draft

Is Fournette no longer the rock solid pick at #1?

I'm sitting at 1 in my draft and I think I might just go McCaffrey and not look back... Am i overthinking the foot issue or is it a serious concern going forward?

This rookie draft is for keeper league btw.

In a full dynasty league, I'm not sure Fournette was ever the clear #1. Lot of people riding for Corey Davis.

If you're talking a limited keeper league and looking for returns this season, then I do like Fournette. Cook, Mixon, and McCaffrey all strike me as more explosive and better eventual candidates for all 3 downs, but Fournette is not far off and has the clearest path to a ton of touches.

Is Fournette no longer the rock solid pick at #1?

I'm sitting at 1 in my draft and I think I might just go McCaffrey and not look back... Am i overthinking the foot issue or is it a serious concern going forward?

This rookie draft is for keeper league btw.

I think in a keeper dynasty, hes a solid pick. But he may be one of those players who doesnt show big production until his second year.

His line isnt great, and his QB (Bortles) is on shaky ground. If they go and make Henne the starter, then his prospects for a big year this season slips a fair bit.

If Henne is the starter, teams will stack the box and dare him to throw the ball.

and the line in Jaxonville isnt good enough to open running lanes against a stacked box. So I think Fournette has a subpar rookie year.

Gurley had the same problem last year and look how he did.

I think this kid has a bright future,but the organization is in a bit of disarray currently. I'd say there is a greater than average amt of risk with him right now.

This foot injury seems to be a chronic issue. I'm surprised we aren't talking more about this. It's the same foot that he sprained I think 3 separate times last year and I think Marrone said something about a toe issue on the same foot.

These are severe red flags for me.

• Like 1

This foot injury seems to be a chronic issue. I'm surprised we aren't talking more about this. It's the same foot that he sprained I think 3 separate times last year and I think Marrone said something about a toe issue on the same foot.

These are severe red flags for me.

The foot is something that scares me away. I would go McCaffery or Cook