Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Sammy Hagar’s Has INGENIOUS Message For ‘Crazy’ Anti-Trumpers

http://usherald.com/sammy-hagars-ingenious-message-crazy-anti-trumpers-nobody-saw-one-coming/

Rock star Sammy Hagar is disgusted and fed up with how the "crazy" anti-Trumpers have gone to great lengths, including breaking the law, to stop President Trump from making any progress to benefit American citizens.
When asked in a recent Rolling Stone interview on what grade Hagar would award Trump for his performance to date Hagar didn't mince words:

“I don’t think you can grade him yet, because the poor guy can’t get anything done.”
“The opposition has become so crazy that they’re not gonna even give him a chance. I’d like to see him have a chance. He’s the president of the United States, and without getting any changes he ain’t helping us,” Hagar went on. “So maybe he makes some changes that don’t work, and then maybe the next guy will come in and say, ‘That didn’t work, I’ll do it this way.’ Because I don’t think anybody knows what the f*ck they’re doing out there right now.”

Hagar said before the election he admires Trump because he “busts people’s balls and says things that are politically incorrect.”
Clearly, in light of Trump's victory, Hagar isn't the only American who is sick and tired of the left's increasingly outrageous politically correct demands on society.
Hagar also added: “musicians and artists should stay the f*ck out of politics.”
It's rare to hear such clear and rationale commentary about President Trump from the entertainment industry that is dominated by out of touch liberals. Kudos to Mr. Hagar.

He does have a valid point.

STFU and let Trump, Trump

There is only one way to Rock !

Sammy !!

Sammy's advise to rockers "Stay the fock out of politics" Followed by his political opinion. :doh:

"I'd rather be white right, conservative" :headbanger: :headbanger:

:ninja:

Sammy's advise to rockers "Stay the fock out of politics" Followed by his political opinion. :doh:

Come on, he was doing an interview and was asked a direct question, he answered it, it's not like he's interjected any type of agenda or statement like we see from a large section of the entertainment industry.

Come on, he was doing an interview and was asked a direct question, he answered it, it's not like he's interjected any type of agenda or statement like we see from a large section of the entertainment industry.

He still proceeded with a slanted opinion. Thus, being a rocker that didn't keep his mouth shut about politics. If he had answered 'The other side is keeping Trump from doing anything just as the right tried preventing Obama from doing anything' that would be different. What he was essentially saying is rockers and actors should not criticize Trump.

What did David Lee Roth have to say?

he's the worst singer going right now, you don't want to hear anything he has to say

2015 :(

Sad

David Lee Roth is the Pablo Sandoval of rock stars.

DLR swings better and hasn't loaded up on Twinkies

DLR swings better and hasn't loaded up on Twinkies

He only swings one way nowadays

Carl Pavano, Arod, Kevin Brown and Aj Burnett say hi

Carl Pavano, Arod, Kevin Brown and Aj Burnett say hi

27 titles send their regards.

Let's see, Trump has both the house and the Senate and somehow it's somebody else's fault that he can't get s*** done?

Trump tried to roll out his master travel ban without even bothering to tell Homeland Security or the TSA? And it created a major shitstorm? And somehow the Liberals made him do that?

27 titles send their regards.

2 since the turn of the century.

Awesome. congrats.

Good job, good effort.

Sad

Did I miss the part where Congress stopped Trump from defeating Isis on day one like he bragged about? I mean he has access to the military and knows more than the generals. He told us so remember?

2 since the turn of the century.

Awesome. congrats.

Good job, good effort.

Sad

I forgot, you're from some New England white trash factory. Sports didn't start until 2002.

Honestly comma Now I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what exactly those idiots on the left with their pink hats have actually accomplished in blocking the president. His party controls both houses, the 9th Circuit Court was made up by as many Bush Republicans as anything else what exactly have they done? You know, except for not put Hillary in office?

My God I love watching this. Seven and a half more years watching you guys cry because of trump.

I know we joke a lot on this board but I mean what I say here. I truly enjoy watching you guys meltdown.

I forgot, you're from some New England white trash factory. Sports didn't start until 2002.

I forgot, you're a pathetic liar that clings to the years when TV was black and white

Did your good friend tell you about when he attended the 1927 yankees world series?

He still proceeded with a slanted opinion. Thus, being a rocker that didn't keep his mouth shut about politics. If he had answered 'The other side is keeping Trump from doing anything just as the right tried preventing Obama from doing anything' that would be different. What he was essentially saying is rockers and actors should not criticize Trump.

He wasn't asked about Obama, why would he even mention him.

When asked in a recent Rolling Stone interview on what grade Hagar would award Trump for his performance to date Hagar didn't mince words:

I forgot, you're a pathetic liar that clings to the years when TV was black and white

Did your good friend tell you about when he attended the 1927 yankees world series?

What have I lied about? Sorry your "friends" only come around to steal your stash. Lol.

He wasn't asked about Obama, why would he even mention him.

LOL He should have just answered with what he said earlier. "I make music. I don't think anyone cares about my opinion on politics"

• Like 1

LOL He should have just answered with what he said earlier. "I make music. I don't think anyone cares about my opinion on politics"

OK

OK

Just to be clear, just like Kathy Griffin or Ted Nugent or Johnny Depp, I don't care about Sammy Hagar's opinion. He's just one dude and he's irrelevant to me. I was just laughing at him contradicting himself.

Just to be clear, just like Kathy Griffin or Ted Nugent or Johnny Depp, I don't care about Sammy Hagar's opinion. He's just one dude and he's irrelevant to me. I was just laughing at him contradicting himself.

OK but that's not what you posted

"What he was essentially saying is rockers and actors should not criticize Trump."

No where does he even come close to saying this, he simply stated he can't grade him because he feels he hasn't been given a chance to accomplish much. He even says Trump might try some things that don't work and get changed by the next POTUS.

OK but that's not what you posted

"What he was essentially saying is rockers and actors should not criticize Trump."

No where does he even come close to saying this, he simply stated he can't grade him because he feels he hasn't been given a chance to accomplish much. He even says Trump might try some things that don't work and get changed by the next POTUS.

"The opposition has become so crazy..."

Sorry. But he's opining. Stick to learning to drive 55

"The opposition has become so crazy..."

Sorry. But he's opining. Stick to learning to drive 55

OK

Stick to learning to drive 55

unpossible

Celebrity or not, anyone advocating giving the guy America chose a chance does have a valid point.

Take a few midols, chillax and see what happens.

Oh...wait, we care about what celebrities say now?

Fair & solid point :thumbsup:

but sadly only one of the few times common sense is shown :dunno:

• Like 1

Newbie is a little hack that goes both ways we all know that. His whole life is shtick. At least that is what he portrays on this board. The only thing that is believable as real is his narcissism about his looks and the freaky sex he needs to fill some emptiness he has in his soul.

Newbie is a little hack that goes both ways we all know that. His whole life is shtick. At least that is what he portrays on this board. The only thing that is believable as real is his narcissism about his looks and the freaky sex he needs to fill some emptiness he has in his soul.

This is not actually all that far off. :thumbsup: :music_guitarred:

Board persona is largely shtick. Looks have gotten me far. My sex life is unreal. Soul is quite full, though.

This is not actually all that far off. :thumbsup: :music_guitarred:

Board persona is largely shtick. Looks have gotten me far. My sex life is unreal. Soul is quite full, though.

Keep on keepin on. :headbanger: