Sign in to follow this  
lindust20

how's this roster

Yes its a yahoo league, but its with a few buddies of mine and i had to make a pre-draft list cause i had to work....i wanna know what you guys really think about this team i have....without actually drafting it.....

qb

Matt Hasselbeck (sea)

Aaron Brooks (oak)

rb

Ladainian Tomlinson (sd)

Julius Jones (dal)

Lawrence Maroney (ne)

wr

Randy Moss (oak)

Roy Williams (det)

Terry Glenn (dal)

Joe Horn (no)

TE

Randy McMichael (mia)

Ben Troupe (ten)

k

Jay Feely (nyg)

D

Patriots

Seahawks

QB-Good starter, i'd drop brooks for someone else, like rivers if he's available....

RB-Outside of Tomlinson you're screwed. I see barber cutting into jones' workload this year and maroney is the backup, i'm expecting a nice bounce back season for dillon.

WR-Definitely the strength of your team. Moss should still get his, RW is the new WR stud for Martz' system, Glenn will benefit from playing opposite T.O., and Horn has a real qb to throw to him.

TE-McMichael should be good, Defenses can't defend C-pepp, Ronnie B, Chambers, Booker (helluva #2) and mcmichael at the same time

K-I personally like to draft kickers that play in domes, but the giants do look to have a tough schedule so maybe he'll get to kick more FG's than XP's

D-Seattle should win a bunch of games again this year, I'm a bit weary of the pats this year though.

If it's a bigger league you're pretty solid, but if it's a 10 or 12 teamer you need a lot of things to go your way to take the championship. Good luck