QBs: Jake Delhomme, Aaron Brooks

WRs: Randy Moss, Hines Ward, Javon Walker, Earnest Wilford, Antonio Bryant

RBs: L Tomlinson, Kevin Jones, Mike Bell

TE: Chris Cooley, Leonard Pope

K: Josh Brown

D: Seatle, New England

I'm thinking about dropping New England and picking up Vernand Morency

Thoughts?

You definitely have some high risk/high reward players in Moss and J.Walker. Aaaron Brooks :wub:

Your only players I am really comfortable with are Delhomme, Ward, L.T, and Cooley.

Take it from a life long Detroit Lions fan, STAY AWAY FROM ANY LIONS PLAYERS!!!! Kevin Jones is a frustrated runner right now because our o-line blows! I dont like him.

Mike Bell? Yeah, it could be excellent or it could blow up in your face. You have ALOT of ????????

You definitely have some high risk/high reward players in Moss and J.Walker. Aaaron Brooks :shocking:

Your only players I am really comfortable with are Delhomme, Ward, L.T, and Cooley.

Take it from a life long Detroit Lions fan, STAY AWAY FROM ANY LIONS PLAYERS!!!! Kevin Jones is a frustrated runner right now because our o-line blows! I dont like him.

Mike Bell? Yeah, it could be excellent or it could blow up in your face. You have ALOT of ????????

Yeah, I'm thinking of dropping Brooks and picking up either Phillip Rivers, Jay Cutler, or Matt Lienart. Not alot of QB talent available.

I'm leary of Jones because he frustrated me last year. The RBs I'm looking at are Kevan Barlow or Vernand Morency. But I'd probably drop a defense to get one of them, then take a wait and see on Kevin Jones.

Thanks for the input.