Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Aquaman review...

:lol:

I do linke Amber Heard so, will watch....

I talk to fishy smelling things.

Does HT know youre talking to his wife?

grow up :mad:

I would like an explanation of why it's gay for a guy to want to see Aquaman but not gay to see IronMan, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Batman, The Green Lantern, Antman, X-Men, Wolverine or Superman?

I'm waiting....

I would like an explanation of why it's gay for a guy to want to see Aquaman but not gay to see IronMan, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Batman, The Green Lantern, Antman, X-Men, Wolverine or Superman?

I'm waiting....

Its all pretty gay.

I'm waiting....

No one has said that. You are waiting on nothing. The haters hate all superhero movies equally.

I'm waiting....

there's a lot of seaman
  • Like 3

Yeah, so much for SuperHero burn-out. That's the only reason I wanted this to crap the bed. Enough already.

But no, not nearly enough apparently.

Pretty sure this movie sold at least in large part of the strength of Jason Momoa's personality. Gotta admit, the dude was genuine, funny, humble and still, larger than life (literally) when he was on the various chat shows. Seems like a genuinely good guy. If so, good for him then.

Just amazes me that so many of these "A list" actors are lining up to do these abortions. I guess they're not stupid. Five minutes of screen time and a huge bank deposit over and over again. Really floored when I saw Helen MIrren was in one of these.

Yeah, so much for SuperHero burn-out. That's the only reason I wanted this to crap the bed. Enough already.

But no, not nearly enough apparently.

Pretty sure this movie sold at least in large part of the strength of Jason Momoa's personality. Gotta admit, the dude was genuine, funny, humble and still, larger than life (literally) when he was on the various chat shows. Seems like a genuinely good guy. If so, good for him then.

Just amazes me that so many of these "A list" actors are lining up to do these abortions. I guess they're not stupid. Five minutes of screen time and a huge bank deposit over and over again. Really floored when I saw Helen MIrren was in one of these.

Its not shocking actors want to be in the annual top grossing movies with enormous fan bases and worldwide appeal across all ages with franchise opportunities. Its the single biggest ticket in all of entertainment, landing a superhero role.

The LITERAL only people who dont enjoy them are here at the GC. Thats it.

I'm waiting....

I found the line -

"Quick! Wrap your legs around my loins as my Dolphin friends propel us to the surface!"

To be a little uncomfortable.

Yep. And they all must be at least 120+ years old too. "I don't like them movin' pictures".

The reason the smaller movies get made for the sensitive types here at the GC is BECAUSE of these big blockbusters.

Cant you like these types of movies but dislike certain ones? I'd be in line to watch another Iron man...have zero interest in Aquafuck.

Holy Shiit, I am NOT making this up:

Jason Momoa is already busy teaching the world that Aquaman doesn't just talk to fish, and in the comics, his protege Aqualad is doing the same. Jackson Hyde, the newest Aqualad on the block, has recently come out as having a boyfriend, as a sidenote to having a set of water-bending abilities beyond even the King of Atlantis. His new title looks poised to explore what it is to be a young, black, queer hero.

Also - No surpise - LOKI is a butt humper.

And apparently, the Kweers have co-opted Green Lantern.

Then again, Phags are notoriously into window treatments -

and light fixtures.

Just a matter of time before they introduce Captain Sconce.

When does the P.A.W. Patrol movie come out? How about Doc McStuffins?

No one has said that. You are waiting on nothing. The haters hate all superhero movies equally.

Dear Tanatastic,

Please see your eye doctor immediately!

Are you a fhag or something?

Yep. And they all must be at least 120+ years old too. "I don't like them movin' pictures".

The reason the smaller movies get made for the sensitive types here at the GC is BECAUSE of these big blockbusters.

They make dramas, action movies and comedies for adults too.

Its not shocking actors want to be in the annual top grossing movies with enormous fan bases and worldwide appeal across all ages with franchise opportunities. Its the single biggest ticket in all of entertainment, landing a superhero role.

Look, if there were 23 movies a year about Vikings or Cavemen or JUgglers, I'd feel the same way.

Except, at least those forkers are real.

Nothing like some dude exchanging lines with a green screen tennis ball - to be 'worked out in post"

Can I just say, I thought tanatastic's name was fanatastic.

I might need glasses...

Cant you like these types of movies but dislike certain ones? I'd be in line to watch another Iron man...have zero interest in Aquafuck.

Absolutely you can. Aquaman was enjoyable but largely bad.

They sure do, but a lot of them GET made because of these blockbusters.

I think theyd still make movies for grown ups if half the movies at the multiplex werent super hero movies.

I think theyd still make movies for grown ups if half the movies at the multiplex werent super hero movies.

Indeed. Its pretty much put a huge strain on other studios ideas and what can be deemed marketable or viable. Then you cant have your movie come out on the same weekend as one of them or it gets buried.

Also thats the thing, grown ups are the ones seeing these movies (once again, avg demographic for comics and superheroes is 35, not sure when that will sink in.) So the studios hands are tied usually.