Fireballer

So...what about these kids in DC harassing the indigenous folks?

I am waiting until we attain more information on this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ms_Behavior007/status/1087807339263127556/photo/1

During Phillips' CNN interview he claimed he was Vietnam Vet

Washington Post issues correction:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1087805861970493440/photo/1

All in Bryan York's thread - https://mobile.twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1087805861970493440

Stolen Valor.....isn't that prosecutable?

If he was actually in the Marines, I don't think it would be stolen valor. Just a lying shitbird.

This is something that is pretty typical of this board. You won't find the board liberals excusing behavior like this, but you will find MAGA brethren defending it.

when are you going to apologize for your ignorance

It's sh!t like this drives minorities away from conservatism. Stupid sh!t like this has the dems going.. see... see... they hate you. We are the only party for you.

It blinds folks from seeing that conservatives don't hate minorities and want everyone to succeed regardless of color or culture. Maybe that's why it pisses me off.

I'm as conservative as they come both fiscially and culturally... but sh!t... this is a really dumb thing.

does the truth drive you back ? Does the truth drive minorities away from liberalism ? It should!

does the truth drive you back ? Does the truth drive minorities away from liberalism ? It should!

Are we still talking about this? Woof... 11 pages? Haha... holy buckets boys. Found out it was bullsh!t... apologies. Move on boys.

The left treats minorities as sub humans. They prop them up for their own attempts to gain more power. They treat all minorities as if they are inferior and can't take care of themselves.

The right more often then not treats all law abiding citizens as equals. No matter their skin color.

The left acts as if they are a mighty mouse collective swooping in and speaking for minorities at every turn as if they are invalids and pure idiots that can't speak for themselves.

The left treats minorities as sub humans. They prop them up for their own attempts to gain more power. They treat all minorities as if they are inferior and can't take care of themselves.

The right more often then not treats all law abiding citizens as equals. No matter their skin color.

The left acts as if they are a mighty mouse collective swooping in and speaking for minorities at every turn as if they are invalids and pure idiots that can't speak for themselves.

Oh my

Are we still talking about this? Woof... 11 pages? Haha... holy buckets boys. Found out it was bullsh!t... apologies. Move on boys.

theres still libtards calling for the kids head

Professional activist. Whining and crying. Be a man and stop blaming the white man for all your problems. Was it the white man who told you not to brush your teeth?

It has been entertaining to see the media forced to admit they are Fake News.

Some are still grasping at straws though.

Today they were screaming that 3 people at a blackout basketball game has black face on to mock blacks. And that players holding up the three fingered sign indicating a three pointer had been scored were really flashing Nazi signs.

We should ask these indigenous folks how open borders worked for them.

:first: (very underrated comment there although everyone in America migrated from somewhere else)

:first: (very underrated comment there although everyone in America migrated from somewhere else)

True. They came for the right to pursue happiness not be given it as soon as they arrived.

And the sh!t show continues. Phillips' interview he said he was a 'Recon Ranger'. In actuality he was a rifleman for 2 days and a refrigerator mechanic in Lincoln, Nebraska and El Toro, CA for the remainder of his service. Discharged as a private. Went AWOL 3 times and sent to brig.

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1087881473225572352

The people the left rallies behind are quite a bunch, aren't they?

This is one ball the right will keep bouncing until next year's election. We keep waiting for the sane left to show up and quiet down the highly vocal nutjobs. Perhaps it doesn't exist. :dunno:

I guess one of those fat slobs from the view admitted yesterday...that the reason the media is eager to jump to conclusions is because they are desperate for anything to have trump removed.

The left leaning main stream media/news is not news

Its the political propaganda media arm of the Democrat party.

The are the Iraqi information minister.

They are pathetic.

This is one ball the right will keep bouncing until next year's election. We keep waiting for the sane left to show up and quiet down the highly vocal nutjobs. Perhaps it doesn't exist. :dunno:

Maxine Watters is the chair of the house finanacial services committee. Sane left you say?

You should check out Trevor Noah's comments on this little catholic kid. " I truly know I wanted to punch him in the face just because the way he looked."

I'm sorry, there's a lot of negroes that I want punched in the face just for the way they look. Their stupid ass hair, their gold teeth, that mean mug that they try to perfect even though they're a bunch of pussies, bleaching their hair like a fhag on the Giants, not to mention the way they dress and the way they act.

But when I say that, it's racist. So apparently, we can judge white teenagers by the way they look, but God forbid we say that the tranny is ugly or a girl is fat or a negroe looks like a thug.

And God for motherfukking BID we actually suggest or indicate that we want to act violently to them. Jesus, we'd be under the jail and banned for life from everything.

But it's okay for Trevor. Because he's half negro.

And all Hollywood.

• Like 2

Maxine Watters is the chair of the house finanacial services committee. Sane left you say?

There is your problem. Currently, the leadership of the left is primarily women. The most vocal looneys are women. Try telling them them to be quiet. Especially when they are wrong.

And the sh!t show continues. Phillips' interview he said he was a 'Recon Ranger'. In actuality he was a rifleman for 2 days and a refrigerator mechanic in Lincoln, Nebraska and El Toro, CA for the remainder of his service. Discharged as a private. Went AWOL 3 times and sent to brig.

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1087881473225572352

The people the left rallies behind are quite a bunch, aren't they?

Some of the responses are pretty good:

Out of respect, Im just going to refer to Mr. Phillips by his Native American name from now on, 'Broken Whirlpool'.

• Like 1

Out of respect, Im just going to refer to Mr. Phillips by his Native American name from now on, Broken Whirlpool.

😁

Hey! Show a little respect will you? He fought for your freon!

• Like 1

Out of respect, Im just going to refer to Mr. Phillips by his Native American name from now on, 'Broken Whirlpool'.

Freon Ranger was pretty good.

Do normal people still trust the media at all? My left leaning friends do not care they are constantly being lied to.

tucked his fake outrage between his legs

Im outraged!!!!!!!!!!

Finds out is wrong

Can we just chill guys come on?

LOL

Hey! Show a little respect will you? He fought for your freon!

:first:

I don't give a sh!t if you ripped that off from the comments or not. That's focking gold wiff.

poor focking kid. their should be a trial for all the scumbags lynching him in the media. the video should have been viral in order to "dox" the "black israelites". nobody wants to talk about those true racists.

These liberal women have a real bloodthirst to them.

Nasty women

If the media and morons who believe them are willing to continue to push any part of this now debunked narrative despite the video evidence showing otherwise, what else are they lying about with 'anonymous sources'?

It has been entertaining to see the media forced to admit they are Fake News.

Some are still grasping at straws though.

Today they were screaming that 3 people at a blackout basketball game has black face on to mock blacks. And that players holding up the three fingered sign indicating a three pointer had been scored were really flashing Nazi signs.

It is hard to believe any media these days. So many errors and sloppy reporting just to push agendas

True. They came for the right to pursue happiness not be given it as soon as they arrived.

I agree with this. While i am in favor of "entitlements," I believe that they are contingent upon contributions made.