Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

I had the blazin ghost pepper wings at Buffalo Wild Wings last night. Mistake.

Got a snack order of boneless blazin wings at BDubs last night for the game. Had some nice fire engine diarrhea that night and again at 6am this morning. They werent bad, nice flavor and def hot. Felt like a little devil was blowing kisses at my cornhole.

I know the feeling. I love me some jalapenos but sometimes the morning after it feels like my assh0les turned inside out. AAAHHHH!!!

Yeah, whatever the hottest one is? Was with a group of folks one time and some punk decided to try that.

Dude started puking all over the place. No thank you please. It only makes me sneeze.

Miss the back in the day Dubz. Current version had to be removed from the rotation, too expensive & the wings are low quality. Too bad, spent a large portion of my 20's there.

Have a few Wings Etc. in town, they have replaced them.

• Like 1

I eat so much spicy stuff that it doesn't affect my bung much. Those really hot wings though, that's just a little too much heat to really enjoy. I do love the flavor of ghost pepper.

you gotta eat some fiber in the morning so the hot has something to cling too instead of your sphinctor.

Miss the back in the day Dubz. Current version had to be removed from the rotation, too expensive & the wings are low quality. Too bad, spent a large portion of my 20's there.

Back when they were called BW3 and were a legit wing joint/bar in college towns they were awesome. Spent many nights there in college.

Now they are just a cookie cutter mass produced frozen food re-heater like Chile's. In some towns they have slutty hot waitresses but the crowds are usually just rednecks and messicans drinking 24 oz bud lights and rooting for the Cowboys.

The blazin sauce is hot as fock though, I will give them credit for that. I eat chile peppers and hot sauce daily and it takes something special to make me pause, blazin does do that.

Pro-tip for eating really hot wings: Once you start you can't stop. Just power through until you are finished, dipping in blue cheese to help cool while chewing. Once you are done with the entire order then move on to water and beer. And celery and blue cheese (or ranch if you are a queer).

If you try to eat them one at a time and cool off between wings you just prolong the pain.

I can handle hot stuff well.

Only been to buffalo wild wings once in my life so not familiar with their flavors.

Id never order someones hottest flavor tho unless it was some goof or challenege, for sure not to eat as a snack.

They are great on the 20s and college years. You're not quite as astute about good food and good beer at good prices.

Bdubs is none of that. So once you get older you realize there are way better places

you gotta eat some fiber in the morning so the hot has something to cling too instead of your sphinctor.

There may be something to this, as I’ve never experienced burning diarrhea after eating spicy foods. :dunno:

They are great on the 20s and college years. You're not quite as astute about good food and good beer at good prices.

Bdubs is none of that. So once you get older you realize there are way better places

They used to be a lot cheaper, $1.75 22 oz specials and so on.

I know the feeling. I love me some jalapenos but sometimes the morning after it feels like my assh0les turned inside out. AAAHHHH!!!

Pink sock !@#

Does the question of crumpling or folding still apply when you use an sno-come to wipe your ass?

I had forgotten which thread I clicked on and this sounded like a very odd question.

There may be something to this, as I’ve never experienced burning diarrhea after eating spicy foods. :dunno:

Well sure, you are a fiber eating phenom.

oh, and ...

burning sphinctor

has been my fantasy team name before.

Im not shocked. The way you abuse your sphinctor it should be your team name.

Looks like I'll be going a few times as i just found out I won the week 2 NFL pick'em contest (12 0f 16) at a local radio station.Prize was a $200 gift card. :cheers:

• Like 1

Key to eating spicy and surviving is to eat something with milk fat in it like milk...yogurt etc. Capsacin is not water soluble...but it is fat soluble.

Key to eating spicy and surviving is to eat something with fat in it. Capsacin is not water soluble...but it is fat soluble.

So, you're saying, shove chicken wings up your mom's gooch?

I've had the Ghost Pepper wings at Twin Peaks.. had a kick, but was nothing outrageous.

BW3's blazin sauce is the real deal.

I'm a huge hot sauce guy and my woman bought me 2 new ones for my Bday.

One's literally called "sh1t the bed". It's super tasty though, but yeah, it's hot. Like real deal, hot.

And I eat chili peppers with dinner regularly.

I kid you not, I got up at like 3 am that night, and took a sh1t. And again at 6am and again at 6:17am.

This summer, she raised two plants in pots in the front yard. Habanero plant and a Ghost Pepper plant.

Habaneros are no joke.

Ghost peppers are ridiculous and shouldn't be legal.

Yeah, this is just stupid

One's literally called "sh1t the bed". It's super tasty though, but yeah, it's hot. Like real deal, hot.

I kid you not, I got up at like 3 am that night, and took a sh1t. And again at 6am and again at 6:17am.

I use the mango habanero sauce on my porkbelly burnt ends. :thumbsup:

Yeah, this is just stupid

There's a medical term for that. It's called a "Honcho".

I grow jalapenos, habaneros, cheyenne, and this year I gave ghost peppers a shot for kicks. Didnt get many ghost peppers but the ones I got are very nice. The cheyenne I dry and crush.

The other 3 do well, which I didnt expect in the shorter season here. I dont grow from seed though.