Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Hillary 2020

I disagree to a point. You don't need a college degree to understand how things "link" together. Plus, with the advent of computers, everything is at your finger tips.

No you do not, but it does help. It's the one thing I find absent with those who chose a route other than academia for their path. It's not an absolute, but there are critical thinking skills one picks up in a challenging academic pursuit. One of the failures of these systems of late is that they are eliminating critical thought in favor of "offensiveness avoidance". Those are big words and I know there is at least one, maybe two or three, posters who might need a safe space right now.... :D

No you do not, but it does help. It's the one thing I find absent with those who chose a route other than academia for their path. It's not an absolute, but there are critical thinking skills one picks up in a challenging academic pursuit. One of the failures of these systems of late is that they are eliminating critical thought in favor of "offensiveness avoidance". Those are big words and I know there is at least one, maybe two or three, posters who might need a safe space right now.... :D

Another good post. You are certainly not wrong here.

Big werds are fine. Broken syntax and nonsensical phrasing not so much.

Since when do uneducated blacks vote?

I must have missed all the project inner city rallies and the "Take the Hood" bumper stickers.

When Obama is running? :lol:

• Like 1

Big werds are fine. Broken syntax and nonsensical phrasing not so much.

Everyone give MDC a little space to act out his fears..... :lol:

but the popular vote bro

About as relevant as idiots on the left claiming gerrymandering cost them Senate seats.

AKA, the Enlightened Crowd..

:wacko:

I have a degree and work in a field that requires it but, damn.. That is no guarantee that the individual I am working with isn't a focking idiot.

Everyone give MDC a little space to act out his fears..... :lol:

This is a good example. Act out your fears - wtf dies that mean? Im afraid of big werdz so I am going to ... use big werdz? It just doesnt make sense.

I bet youre the Cliff Claven of some Baltimore dove bar.

I'm rooting for Michael Avenatti to run. I realize he's been evicted from his office but he doesn't need one and can just operate his law firm out of his campaign bus.

This is a good example. Act out your fears - wtf dies that mean? Im afraid of big werdz so I am going to ... use big werdz? It just doesnt make sense.

Ssshhhhhh....shhhh......its ok little fella, grab your wubby, close your eyes.....poor little thing.... :lol:

If Hillary runs, she has a good chance of winning since the anti-Hillary vote will be split 30 ways.

The last gasp of someone who can't defend their argument is to go for spelling/grammar mistakes on a public forum.

Ssshhhhhh....shhhh......its ok little fella, grab your wubby, close your eyes.....poor little thing.... :lol:

Okay Cliffy.

Okay Cliffy.

Someone needs a nap :lol:

I could enjoy watching this again

I blame Drew Brees. He wouldn't stop beating on the dead birds.

The Eagles could have gone 0-16 this year and Id be satisfied. After last season I wont get angry about football again for a few seasons at least. :thumbsup:

The Eagles could have gone 0-16 this year and Id be satisfied. After last season I wont get angry about football again for a few seasons at least. :thumbsup:

1 Championship? How cute. I wish my team had at least one championship too.

Oh, wait, they do. They have 13. Let me know when you get close.

• Like 1

1 Championship? How cute. I wish my team had at least one championship too.

Oh, wait, they do. They have 13. Let me know when you get close.

Eagles technically have four championships but only one happened in my lifetime. That was February. :first:

Poor MDC aka Sho Jr. Tried trolling and got biotch slapped harder than the Eagles. Poor little gal.

• Like 1

Eagles technically have four championships but only one happened in my lifetime. That was February. :first:

Well, the very recent past says the Eagles are 41 points worse than the Saints.

Well, the very recent past says the Eagles are 41 points worse than the Saints.

Thats true. I watch SB highlights to get over it. :first:

I second this. In my career, I've worked with some pretty dumb rocks who have college degrees. Some of the smartest men I know don't have college degrees.

This whole disparaging of people simply because they aren't tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for a piece of paper to hang on the wall is ridiculous. It's one of the reasons why Trump won. We've created a soceity that says that if you don't go to college you're an idiot and it's nothing but a scam and money grab by educational institutions (mostly run by liberals, btw). I implore all of you to watch Mike Rowe talk about this very subject on Youtube.

For the record, I'm NOT saying education is useless or not important. I know some of you will try to spin it that way, though.

Can you point out where somebody posted anything claiming uneducated = dumb?

Love watching the smug media get their comeuppance.....no you pieces of sh!t, you COULD not sway the election....

• Like 1

I see #lockherup is trending on twitter. So did Hillary actually announce she was running or something?

Libtards (you) always have these one liners that they think mean something and prove a point, but they don't really mean anything at all since the situations are completely different.

Libtards (you) always have these one liners that they think mean something and prove a point, but they don't really mean anything at all since the situations are completely different.

drobeski isn't going to like that post!!! :mad:

Love watching the smug media get their comeuppance.....no you pieces of sh!t, you COULD not sway the election....

And the Lefties continue to follow this news source that blatantly lied to them during the election cycle.

They are a new kind of stupid.......

This is my new favorite Christmas movie.

wiff hangs onto his every word. He thinks mr maddow is brilliant