Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

G-Men blowing it ALL up

No idea what you are talking about.

But the line would hardly move in 1 game. He being drafted doesnt automatically mean they will make the playoffs or win more games. No player other than QB swings it that much.

I think if they draft Barkley they can be a playoff team, even if you don't know it yourself.

That's ok, you stick too beating lines in March, and I'll think about ff.

Psalm 82:5.

I think if they draft Barkley they can be a playoff team, even if you don't know it yourself.

That's ok, you stick too beating lines in March, and I'll think about ff.

Psalm 82:5.

Yeah you stick to your fantasy world. You seem to belong there.

Yeah you stick to your fantasy world. You seem to belong there.

Maybe you haven't notice, but this is a ff site.

Oops maybe you should have clicked unto NFL lines in March please.

Maybe?

The moment they moved Flowers out of LT they improved. Considerably. They spent no money b/w 2012 and 2015 and had bad drafts. Their last draft class looks good and they added Ogltree to a good defense that had no LB's. None. Top shelf safety, CB and D line. Let's not act like there is no talent.

I dont know that I'd say there is no talent, but maybe the talent does not work well with each other or they are underachieving.

Maybe the recent unloading is not related to talent but salary and potentially the way they are in the dressing room.

generally you dont dump a player for less than their perceived value unless there is something wrong there.

Either JPP didnt want to resign in New York, was asking for too much money or wasnt good in the room.

he was certainly good on the field.

so I have to believe it's the culture on the team. maybe he clashed with people or management. Hard to say for sure. we could probably speculate on the why of this move all year.

But I'd be inclined to think Chubb is their man if they are dumping JPP.

I dont know that I'd say there is no talent, but maybe the talent does not work well with each other or they are underachieving.

Maybe the recent unloading is not related to talent but salary and potentially the way they are in the dressing room.

generally you dont dump a player for less than their perceived value unless there is something wrong there.

Either JPP didnt want to resign in New York, was asking for too much money or wasnt good in the room.

he was certainly good on the field.

so I have to believe it's the culture on the team. maybe he clashed with people or management. Hard to say for sure. we could probably speculate on the why of this move all year.

But I'd be inclined to think Chubb is their man if they are dumping JPP.

JPP is in the second year of his contract, resigning not an issue. The previous regime overpaid for him, that's why he's gone. He also disappears at times, more than he should. No issues with him in the locker room, but he's never been accused of being a leader. The talent was good enough to win 11 games a year ago. The problem was injuries, no depth and a knucklehead for a coach with zero leadership skills.

• Like 1