Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers

Well my season has started off well for playing the right D/ST..

Last week started Bills and they got blown out by worst offense in league and i put GB on bench in 2 leagues and they have about 79 pts :wall:

Yahoo should call that as a DST touchdown right ?

That's what I'm wondering. It hasn't reflected that as a touchdown yet for the Packers Def/ST... WTF!?!?

Cutler focking blows. That may get overturned, but he still focking sucks. Almost pulled the trigger on him over Romo. Dodged that bullet.

3 actually. 40+ yards is a 4 pointer. :wall:

this is uglier then a scab on a my old man's ass

That's bogus. They're giving credit to the Special Teams coach for calling that play, so why not in fantasy too ? It's only an offensive play if it stays a kick . Whoever they credit with scoring in the field should get credit in fantasy .

Pretty disheatning as a Bears fan to see Marshall and Cutler not even talking on the sideline, did Marshall sleep with Kristin? Cutler's not even looking his way when he does have time?

It's a regular offensive TD. DST won't get credit for that

Riddle me this, Batman... How come if it's an offensive TD then why doesn't it detract points from the Bears Def/ST?

That's bogus. They're giving credit to the Special Teams coach for calling that play, so why not in fantasy too ? It's only an offensive play if it stays a kick . Whoever they credit with scoring in the field should get credit in fantasy .

They do. TD Crabtree.

Pretty disheatning as a Bears fan to see Marshall and Cutler not even talking on the sideline, did Marshall sleep with Kristin? Cutler's not even looking his way when he does have time?

It's more likely that Marshall smacked her around.

This game sucks.

Rodgers is a focking turd...absolute waste of a first rounder....unreal I don't think anyone could have believed he would blow thru 6 quarters

Which Mike is running the Bears O, Tice or Martz? This is last years O all over again, deep drops, bad O-line play, etc...

I'm sorry, but Forte should never come off the field. Forget fantasy; in real life football, the guy is a monster and impossible to cover.

And now Forte is getting looked at by the trainers. Outstanding. :wall:

I don't think Tice has ever called plays as an O-Cooridnator, and it's showing tonight in a big game. Although Cutler does have the ability for once to change the play, and he has no clue either.

Now a TD dropped by Marshall! FOCK!

His head is not in the game, what a waste of talent.

Damn Marshall, nice TD drop!!

Marshall seems more into tweeting than cathcing passes, can someone tweet his a-hole and tell him to start playing football?

I'm sorry, but Forte should never come off the field. Forget fantasy; in real life football, the guy is a monster and impossible to cover.

He's their best Receiver and rusher. Damn, he's head to the locker room :-(

Wow, weird to see the Packers play conservative with a 10pt lead...putting the ball in the hands of Benson instead of Rodgers and killing clock, I have a feeling this will be there undoing...OK, I hope this will be there undoing, not much faith in the Bears O at this moment!

Forte doubtful to return. I focking hate fantasy football! Why do I do this to myself every focking year? :wall:

Culter is garbage. Now that Forte is down, I want everyone to share in my misery. Bwahahahahaha! :wave:

Go tell that long tongue liar,

go and tell that midnight rider,

tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter,

tell 'em that Cutler's gonna cut their fantasy football team down. (If they start him.)

Why can every NFL team throw quick slants for 10yds, yet the Bears have no clue? Can you fire your O-coordinator after game 2? LOL

Wow, never seen a game with so many dropped passes! :dunno:

Crosby now has 13 points for me. Forte got me 8. Just freaking wonderful.