Fireballer

So...what about these kids in DC harassing the indigenous folks?

Skids prolly remembers the time before Trump where you were NOT a troll only Geek. Even though you always have been liberal, there was a time when your opinion could be respected (even if we didnt agree). That time has now passed.

Yep. MDC used to be a decent poster carrying the liberal torch. One of the reasons I've liked this place is the yin/yang of discussion -- as we've all discussed, the MSM is a hot pile of liberal garbage, and I like the discussion here from different viewpoints. Unfortunately, FrankM had terminal TDS and left, penny seems to have fallen off of a cliff while mountain biking, and MDC has become... this insufferable troll. :(

Y'all going to organize an intervention?

Heres a twist you wont hear about...

Nathan Phillips is 64. He claims to have seen combat with USMC Recon in Vietnam.

Problem is, hed have been 16 years old when the USMC left Vietnam.

14 April 1971, III MAF redeployed...two months later the last ground troops...flew out from Da Nang.

paperlessarchives.com/vw_marine_corp

Maybe he had bone spurs at the time.

Kentucky Dem rep calls for banning teens from wearing MAGA hats

Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky.,

“I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds,” Rep. John Yarmuth tweeted Sunday morning.

Yarmuth, who is chairman of the House Budget Committee, followed the first tweet up with an attack on Trump, blaming the president for the “racial hatred” that didn’t happen quite the way the anti-Trump media spun it.

“The conduct we saw in this video is beyond appalling, but it didn’t happen in a vacuum. This is a direct result of the racist hatred displayed daily by the President of the United States who, sadly, some mistake for a role model,” the Democrat tweeted.

Good to see the Dems hard at work there in Kentucky. Nothing like adding a little censorship to the daily routine of these hard working democratic politicians.

Y'all going to organize an intervention?

For you being from Michigan and posting with a southern drawl? :dunno:

• Like 1

Good to see the Dems hard at work there in Kentucky. Nothing like adding a little censorship to the daily routine of these hard working democratic politicians.

Wow

Skids prolly remembers the time before Trump where you were NOT a troll only Geek. Even though you always have been liberal, there was a time when your opinion could be respected (even if we didnt agree). That time has now passed.

I havent taken this place seriously for 10 years or more. If it seems like I troll more now I think thats cause your boy is in office and Trumpers are very thin skinned and easily butthurt.

Yep. MDC used to be a decent poster carrying the liberal torch. One of the reasons I've liked this place is the yin/yang of discussion -- as we've all discussed, the MSM is a hot pile of liberal garbage, and I like the discussion here from different viewpoints. Unfortunately, FrankM had terminal TDS and left, penny seems to have fallen off of a cliff while mountain biking, and MDC has become... this insufferable troll. :(

Welching, lying, troll, who is angry that the President is a whelching, lying, troll. :dunno:

Welching, lying, troll, who is angry that the President is a whelching, lying, troll. :dunno:

TimmySmith by comparison hasn't lost one ounce of respect since the day he's gotten here. :thumbsup:

I havent taken this place seriously for 10 years or more. If it seems like I troll more now I think thats cause your boy is in office and Trumpers are very thin skinned and easily butthurt.

Always a good time for one of these:

This guy implodes. Sue the United States Hilllary!! This nation needs you!! Chicago needs you!!! I need you!!!!!!!!! :clap:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+hillary+supporters+react+to+her+loss&&view=detail&mid=13E5296E5D842C01381E13E5296E5D842C01381E&&FORM=VRDGAR

How is it possible that a lefty can call Trump supporters thin skinned? It's exactly the opposite.

TimmySmith by comparison hasn't lost one ounce of respect since the day he's gotten here. :thumbsup:

Anyone who comes here for respect, has come to the wrong place. :banana:

So far Jake Tapper is the only person in the MSM to acknowledge that they were 100% wrong with their portrayal of these high school kids. Turns out the high school kids were "victims" of racism and bigotry by the Black Israelites who called them crackers, inbreds, and that they were going to harvest the organs of their fellow black classmate, and called the black classmate a nagger. To counter the angry hateful blacks they began doing school chants/cheers (nerd alert!). This is when the Native approached them and the dude with the drums got in the face of the one kid and beat his drum in the kids face for a good 3-5 minutes. Then another Native started telling the kids to go back to Europe and some other nonsense.

It is all on film:

Elder Native approaching the kid (it appears the students are chanting with the Native, not insulting him, which makes sense as they had already been chanting/cheering and perhaps thought the drum dude was just joining in on the fun)

Other Native talking ###### and insulting the kids, second half is the attack by the Black Israelites:

The Covington School initially said on social media they would look into punishing and possibly expelling the students involved. After the full set of facts were revealed the school then said they are considering suing the Fake News outlets who ran with the negative story for 24+ hours and encouraged intimidation and violence against the students.

The student from the MSM picture issued a statement on the matter Sunday evening:

page 1: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZH3PfUwAAp_D4.jpg

page 2: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZH3PeU8AAK6FQ.jpg

page 3: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZH3PfUwAEhcfL.jpg

Hopefully Trump invites these kids to the White House (ala Obama and Clock Boy). This story needs to be pastered wall to wall so that Americans can see what an enemy of the people the MSM truly is. Unfortunately, they will likely do their standard quiet correction that is 1/1000 as loud as the initial fake story. And the celebrities, politicians, and twitter mobs will give the standard answer after they get duped by a fake hate crime "at least it started a conversation, Orange Man Bad"

:first:

well done

I posted this one or two days ago. Try to keep up.

Theres a wide gap between taking this place seriously and trolling most ever single day for years.

But you do you Holmes.

It is a little ironic that the same week Gillette releases their "men can be better" ad that calls for people to stop bullying the MSM and twittersphere go full court press bullying a group of innocent high school boys.

The director of the twilight films even called for them to be murdered.

:lol:

Has any of the left leaners here apologized for getting this wrong? No?

:shocked:

Revenrened Jackson apologized to the white folk on behalf of his race baiting brethren.

April fools oh wait, wrong holiday.

It is a little ironic that the same week Gillette releases their "men can be better" ad that calls for people to stop bullying the MSM and twittersphere go full court press bullying a group of innocent high school boys.

The director of the twilight films even called for them to be murdered.

:lol:

innocent? they were wearing MAGA hats!!!!! same as wearing a klan hood don't you know!!!

Theres a wide gap between taking this place seriously and trolling most ever single day for years.

But you do you Holmes.

You havent noticed that there are dozens of posters trolling this site every day? :doh:

According to Alyssa Milano this is true:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6615999/Alyssa-Milano-slammed-saying-MAGA-hats-new-white-hood.html

Still wood!

I know this is nitpicking but I get annoyed when the author of the article quotes the tweets, word for word, then posts the tweets that they just quoted. Bigly Annoying!

Still wood, too, but it makes me sad she's gone batsh#t crazy left. Happens to all of them. Liberalism just destroys once normal people. It's like political AIDS.

Then I think wed both agree he shouldnt be labeling himself a Vietnam veteran.

Still better than a draft dodger.

Still wood, too, but it makes me sad she's gone batsh#t crazy left. Happens to all of them. Liberalism just destroys once normal people. It's like political AIDS.

:thumbsup:

I thought this was about the Indian? How did Trumps draft dodging become the subject? TDS.

I thought this was about the Indian? How did Trumps draft dodging become the subject? TDS.

That's what mobb does. Can't face what's in front of him. So, change the subject.

All over Twitter and the online news people are STILL acting like the full , unaltered video hasnt been shown.

Wow.

All over Twitter and the online news people are STILL acting like the full , unaltered video hasnt been shown.

Wow.

I noticed this too. There are dozens of web pages referencing the wrong news. Lefties are still offering up their outrage.

Wow.

Because we are talking bout ideology behind a facade of "news". Where ones ideology is in play one simply does not abandon anything that might support it, I honestly believe that the leftist dogma is a full on cult at this stage. Built around false premises, supported by spurious "facts" and any event can be twisted to support it. Even when that event can be fully refuted, it does not matter......cult.....

I noticed this too. There are dozens of web pages referencing the wrong news. Lefties are still offering up their outrage.

Oh Ive called a bunch of people out on this. They ignore it and keep screaming about it

You havent noticed that there are dozens of posters trolling this site every day? :doh:

MDC taking a Sho-esque beatdown. Stay down kid.

This should be a lesson to those whose heads are still buried in the sand. There is an attack on white males going on, and they aren't kidding around. They will use any reason to belittle them and deny them their fair shake. This is what the future holds for your sons. If you don't push back on this stuff you are failing them and a true cuck.

• Like 1