North

North East

North West

South

South East

South West

Midwest

why not mideast? :mad:

Did you get permission from Kardassian to use her kids name?

:D

did they copyright it?

cause Mid East is always a shithole, and we don't want a place all the ragheads can congregate and start a jihad

RACISS!!!!!!!!

We have

North

North East

North West

South

South East

South West

Midwest

also why are North and South so special, why is it not Westnorth, or Eastsouth

Because the Midwest would actually be the Mideast or darn closer to it.

So we call the region between the improperly labeled Midwest and west coast, but north of the southwest, the mountain west, because thats where the Rockies are.

Or people that call Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan mid west states.

The are all eastern states, they do not even come close to the middle of the country. Even Iowa and Missouri are grey areas.

Or people that call Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan mid west states.

The are all eastern states, they do not even come close to the middle of the country. Even Iowa and Missouri are grey areas.

They were once Midwest before all the real western states came in

I thought Detroit was the middle east of America.

• Like 3

I like the accents from Pennsyltucky. They say box like baux

Don't get me started on Maryland... It's like New York and Boston tagged teamed Little Rock.

Don't get me started on Maryland... It's like New York and Boston tagged teamed Little Rock.

Yeah it's weird how they say their O's. It's cute when my gf talks like she does. Other people... not really

Threads like this are why i am here.... Outstanding!

:first:

Google my hometown of Dearborn, MI. That's where its at.

Threads like this are why i am here.... Outstanding!

:first:

I thought of it while walking to dunks.

It's called the Mid Atlantic for some reason. :thumbsup:

It's called the Mid Atlantic for some reason. :thumbsup:

Its called Mid Atlantic

Thanks buddy!

We have

North

North East

North West

South

South East

South West

Midwest

Looking at that list, I imagine most people equate "north" and "north east", and "south" and south east".

South east includes everything south of mason dixon and east of Mississippi river. (VA, NC, SC, FL, WV, KY, TN, AL, MS, GA, AL, LA).

That is also what people consider "the south" when it comes to lynching and inbreds.

The only outlier would AR.

TX and OK are not considered south or south east.

Just like MN, WI, IA, IN, OH, IL, and MI are not considered north east or north, they are mid west.

I guess that makes TX and OK the middle east of the US :lol:

I love geography, maps, and aspergers.

As I reread this post I realize it makes zero sense.

/drunkpost

I know some phags who tagged team in Little Rock. There's a song I wish to forget.

I thought Detroit was the middle east of America.

Close. Dearborn.

Google my hometown of Dearborn, MI. That's where its at.

Oops. Didn't read the whole thread when responding. But yeah, as pat says, Dearborn is the Middle East of America.

All you guys are morons who would benefit by opening a history book or two and rubbing a couple of brain cells together.

The country was founded on east coast. The descriptions took place from an east coast perspective over the course of the last couple of hundred years, not by historically illiterate morons on a lightly trafficed fantasy football website in the early 21st century.

Everything was west. The Appalachian mountains was the west at one point. Kentucky/Tennessee/Great Lakes/Pittsburgh's three rivers all were the west. Somewhere along the line the term 'midwest' originated because it was between the far(ther) west and the east coast.

It's the same godd@mn reason there's no 'midwest' on the world map. When you start on the far west of the Eurasian landmass, there's the far east where the Indians and Chinese are on the other side of the middle east where the Muslims are.

• Like 2

Looking at that list, I imagine most people equate "north" and "north east", and "south" and south east".

South east includes everything south of mason dixon and east of Mississippi river. (VA, NC, SC, FL, WV, KY, TN, AL, MS, GA, AL, LA).

That is also what people consider "the south" when it comes to lynching and inbreds.

Just like MN, WI, IA, IN, OH, IL, and MI are not considered north east or north, they are mid west.

/drunkpost

TX is considered the south to me :dunno:

A third of the country used to be Louisiana.

Insert joke here.

Greatest land grab in history.

cause Mid East is always a shithole,

So Pennsylvania would qualify.

/drunkpost

Kentucky and West Virginia are not part of the south.

Kentucky refuses to secede, so theyre out.

West Virginia was part of Virginia, but split off because they refused to secede.

East Tennessee tried that too. Were gonna call themselves the state of Franklin. The rest of the state marched over there and put a stop to that. I mean, our football team is there and all.

A third of the country used to be Louisiana.

Insert joke here.

simma down octoroon

All you guys are morons who would benefit by opening a history book or two and rubbing a couple of brain cells together.

The country was founded on east coast. The descriptions took place from an east coast perspective over the course of the last couple of hundred years, not by historically illiterate morons on a lightly trafficed fantasy football website in the early 21st century.

Everything was west. The Appalachian mountains was the west at one point. Kentucky/Tennessee/Great Lakes/Pittsburgh's three rivers all were the west. Somewhere along the line the term 'midwest' originated because it was between the far(ther) west and the east coast.

It's the same godd@mn reason there's no 'midwest' on the world map. When you start on the far west of the Eurasian landmass, there's the far east where the Indians and Chinese are on the other side of the middle east where the Muslims are.

You mean to tell me that wherever I am, Im always west of some other place? Gtfo.

You mean to tell me that wherever I am, Im always west of some other place? Gtfo.

East too

I already said that (although much more succinctly), ya focking tard :P

Sounds like something a homo triangle lover would say