Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Alcohol shortens your life

I wonder if this is true for most people who drink? Sure it's fun and relaxing, I guess, but your most memorable life experiences?

Not true for me at all.

My most memorable experiences as a kid/teen are sports related with the occasional chick encounter in the mix.

As an adult, Ive had many adventures and laughs that didnt involve drinking at all.

Not true for me at all.

My most memorable experiences as a kid/teen are sports related with the occasional chick encounter in the mix.

As an adult, Ive had many adventures and laughs that didnt involve drinking at all.

Yeah, I figured people would remember things more vividly when not under the influence, and experience big events best when not drunk. :dunno:

Yeah, I figured people would remember things more vividly when not under the influence, and experience big events best when not drunk. :dunno:

Yeah, "most memorable" is probably the wrong descriptor. Wedding, kids' births, HS accomplishments, kids' accomplishments, all sober. But, most sexual conquests involved alcohol. Hmm...

Here is an example for comparison: competing in an ATA taekwondo tournament, sober and memorable. Later that evening, a bunch of us starting a pillow fight with our school owner because he was selling the school to go join the Air Force, and an Embassy Suites in Little Rock calling 911, and a sheriff showing up and seeing a bunch of adults and saying "this is not what I expected..." alcohol, and also memorable. :cheers: