Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

What do you do about cancerous people?

No i think most would agree youve been lying a lot more than I have ever. And if I find the picture of my signing day (parents have it somewhere) Ill post that but til then its safe to assume youre lying and that what I posted was complete proof since it was someone other than me saying that I had already signed with them.

However, there wont be a next time with you. Just gonna treat you like Slotard and stop arguing since its obvious youre an idiot and also proving to more people that youre one. Enjoy your day

Unpossible

He's not that clever. He's a Gomer Pyle from SC.

Im sorry but seriously bro. You are like THE worst person on this board. Youre literally a drunk. Thats like MDC with heroin. You are two are peas in a pod. Worst types of humans. Next time you want to try to insult someone you REALLY need to rethink that cause nothing more pathetic than a drunk who acts like hes better than someone when in reality whos a loser and projects it all on an online forum :lol: good luck with your life loser

I used heroin once in the 90s. What does that have to do with Digby lying about t being a doctor who played college baseball and owns a Yeti cooler?

This has devolved into a cancerous thread.

You can thank the two cancerous individuals drunksup and HeroinDC

You can thank the two cancerous individuals drunksup and HeroinDC

You were the dooshcanoe who brought those two and me into it dumbass.

The shoe fits. Any thread delves into a cancerous thread when the individuals HeroinDC, Slotard, or drunksup start posting in it. Its a fact look it up

You guys know that youre all responsible for another thread being ruined, right? How does typing the same insults over and over and over in twenty different threads everyday not get boring?

The shoe fits. Any thread delves into a cancerous thread when the individuals HeroinDC, Slotard, or drunksup start posting in it. Its a fact look it up

Cancerous like calling someone slotard? As if thats clever?

And you were the one who started ...and you dont even see that.

Run along son, this isnt going well for you.

Depends on the situation.

Got a coworker that fits the bill. I actually like her in many ways but shes one of those people that seems to ultimately alienate everyone. Probably has some mental health issue like borderline personality. As much as Id like to help, it is not my duty or my place. So I just stay the fock away like most everyone probably ends up doing in the poor gals life.

Now its different if its a close friend or relative. Then, yes, I think you do need to try to help. Convince them they have a problem and need to address. Be compassionate. But ultimately if they wont do anything and their behavior is very problematic for you or your family, then sadly you might have to kind of cut em loose while letting them know youre still there for them should some crisis occur or if they should ever come around on the problem.

You lack self awareness.

You guys know that youre all responsible for another thread being ruined, right? How does typing the same insults over and over and over in twenty different threads everyday not get boring?

Its actually one of the main reasons I dont post a lot anymore. Almost every thread turns into that. You call them out on it (like I did in this thread) and guess what? They continue to do it even more. Its one of the biggest certainties in life. Right after death and taxes

You were the dooshcanoe who brought those two and me into it dumbass.

Clueless in Carolina

Its actually one of the main reasons I dont post a lot anymore. Almost every thread turns into that. You call them out on it (like I did in this thread) and guess what? They continue to do it even more. Its one of the biggest certainties in life. Right after death and taxes

FFS man...you turned the thread into it dumbass!!!

It wasnt anyone elses fault...you did that.

FFS man...you turned the thread into it dumbass!!!

It wasnt anyone elses fault...you did that.

You have no self awareness at all.

Speaking of cancers...some follow you around in multiple boreds and cant take a hint.

This was never going to be a good thread. Never had potential because of OP

Speaking of cancers...some follow you around in multiple boreds and cant take a hint.

What is wrong with you?

This was never going to be a good thread. Never had potential because of OP

Its every thread. Christ, look at your Cuba thread. Its the same insults ... just in a different thread. You people are crazy

Its every thread. Christ, look at your Cuba thread. Its the same insults ... just in a different thread. You people are crazy

Common denominator?

Digby###s

I think Titians is Trumpurethra and started this thread to tell his story.

And the adoption and name change as an adult was absolutely an intentional betrayal.

Im not sure understand the whole adoption as an adult thing. Whats the point of that exactly? Seems like some sorta legal and official Fock You to the old man? Is it really necessary to have all that on the official record?

Common denominator?

Digby###s

Drunk and a liar I see. You can look at all the threads you post in. Turns into the same thing. You along with HeroinDC and Slotard have no self awareness. I point it out to you and yet you can grasp it. But then I should know by now you never will. Idiots never learn

Drunk and a liar I see. You can look at all the threads you post in. Turns into the same thing. You along with HeroinDC and Slotard have no self awareness. I point it out to you and yet you can grasp it. But then I should know by now you never will. Idiots never learn

Anyonw look at this thread and Cuba thread and see who took th thread to .

Calling him a liar is completely incorrect.

Its obvious and you still cant admit it.

Anyonw look at this thread and Cuba thread and see who took th thread to ######.

Calling him a liar is completely incorrect.

Its obvious and you still cant admit it.

Sure bro whatever you say

Sure bro whatever you say

I know its what I say...I speak in facts.

You brought people into this thread...you lashed out in the first reply in the Cuba thread.

There is no denying it.

I think its cute how digby learned a new phrase from this thread, then used it himself 3-4 posts later.

Also. He posted info about him playing baseball in HS and a list that showed his name as committed to a college.

However, he was never actually on that teams roster.

When that info came to light, he claimed he was red-shirted for a year, played summer league then was injured and quit.

I think Titians is Trumpurethra and started this thread to tell his story.

And the adoption and name change as an adult was absolutely an intentional betrayal.

I thought it was proven that it was newbie? :dunno:

I thought it was proven that it was newbie? :dunno:

I actually don't pay attention to who is who alias wise.

I think its cute how digby learned a new phrase from this thread, then used it himself 3-4 posts later.

Also. He posted info about him playing baseball in HS and a list that showed his name as committed to a college.

However, he was never actually on that teams roster.

When that info came to light, he claimed he was red-shirted for a year, played summer league then was injured and quit.

Yahtzee! God I love these threads.