Richardson, Paul SEA WR
Thielen, Adam MIN WR
Bennett, Martellus GBP TE
Eifert, Tyler CIN TE (Q)
Gano, Graham CAR PK
Koo, Younghoe LAC PK ®
Broncos, Denver DEN Def
Chiefs, Kansas City KCC Def

Missing next year's 2nd round pick of the 5 round rookie draft.

Keep 25, drop 5 before the draft

29 player rosters? FFS, is there anyone left in the NFL after you guys draft? :lol:

Keep 25, drop 5 before the draft

I picked up Buck Allen Wed before the season started :overhead:

Hopefully you have better luck filling your DNDL opening with the Geek Club than I did with CCDL in the preseason. Until now it'd been easy ... this year, not so. Focking useless-ass fantasy football message board posters around here. I had to suck up my pride and go make a thread in the FAL/FAL forum.

One opening went to a mange board regular with 1000+ posts, happy to get him. but the other I had to roll the dice on a noob with less than five. Fortunately both are working out well.

I will pay next years fee as well (minus any winnings that might happen this year)

I will pay next years fee as well (minus any winnings that might happen this year)

you will not.

That team sucks balls. Even the kickers suck.

And it's taking over a dynasty team that costs money. Post the other teams rosters. You will prolly lose for the next 20 years. Maybe back in the day when you guys were cool others might want to join your little circle jerk. That ship has sailed.

And it's taking over a dynasty team that costs money. Post the other teams rosters. You will prolly lose for the next 20 years. Maybe back in the day when you guys were cool others might want to join your little circle jerk. That ship has sailed.

that's cruel

that was painfully unfunny to watch

Surely one of you guys wants to take advantage of this once in a yeartime opportunity. This might be the last opening ever (but probably not). Free team for at least one year, to start the rebuild.

The odds say we will also be kicking out Medstudent, and his roster is strong. At that point, both rosters along with any free agents will be available for a 2 team draft.

And hey, if we need to kick another team out to make the player pool more enticing, we will do so.

I will get in if that occurs, as a matter of fact if you want someone to manage Pats team I can do so if I can be part of that redraft

We can't really guarantee that. But you will basically have 2 full years to rebuild for free, so I'm not sure what you're so afraid of! Sell off some older assets to the contenders for younger dudes with upside or draft picks; then draft good players and compete in a year or two, when $$ is on the line. Winning!

We can't really guarantee that. But you will basically have 2 full years to rebuild for free, so I'm not sure what you're so afraid of! Sell off some older assets to the contenders for younger dudes with upside or draft picks; then draft good players and compete in a year or two, when $$ is on the line. Winning!

We can't guarantee Med is gone, but he hasn't logged on in over a week, responded to any of my awesome trade offers (nor anyone else's lesser offers), nor has he said something funny since 2014.

So yeah, he has to go.

We can't guarantee Med is gone, but he hasn't logged on in over a week, responded to any of my awesome trade offers (nor anyone else's lesser offers), nor has he said something funny since 2014.

So yeah, he has to go.

We're having a hard enough time finding one replacement... I know you would love to break his team up, so you have a chance at being relevant again, but it's not gonna happen. :)

The whole focking division is a bunch of snowflakes

:banana:

We're having a hard enough time finding one replacement... I know you would love to break his team up, so you have a chance at being relevant again, but it's not gonna happen. :)

My franchise has evolved to such a level that it is now bigger than the league itself. I don't even need the title at any given time to be considered the face, heart, soul, and ruler of the league. Think Jordan over the NBA during his gambling sabbatical. Think El Chapo over the Sinaloa Cartel even while sitting in prison. Think Jesus over even the books of the bible that don't feature his name.....That is the DieNasty El Padrino. And with that stature unquestioned, Med's roster and history is meaningless to the El.

I don't really even play FF anymore, but I still feel like a recovering addict when I see posts like this. Its so hard to pass up. I have been clean (no mfl dynasty leagues) for two years. I gotta go find a meeting now.

Let's get rid of cbfalcon as well. Have a 3 team redraft from cb, med and pats team.

The league would obviously crumble instantly. But in a make believe world in which it didn't, my supernatural franchise would simulate a game weekly. Then every Tuesday I would announce to each of you how badly you lost to my team, thus further invalidating any results attained.

• Like 1

I looked at it, but its really hard to take over a team that doesn't even have 1 star player on it

I see very few assets available either

I took over a piece of team whose only asset was the number one pick foregone conclusion as Ezekiel Elliott. I made some trades and made the playoffs in year 1.

if you know how to play a dynasty you can do it and the Juggernaut teams are becoming weaker and older every season

I looked at it, but its really hard to take over a team that doesn't even have 1 star player on it

I see very few assets available either

That's the problem here. There are maybe only 2-3 players that are even startable on a weekly basis.

So, I could take over this team for free, keep any winnings next year, then just quit? :dunno:

So, I could take over this team for free, keep any winnings next year, then just quit? :dunno:

assuming you don't get kicked out first

Almost got me YouTube takes forever to load on my phone

darned phones!

anyway....truly, welcome aboard :cheers:

I would jump to the Die Nasty forums here...I am sure we can get the transfer going there.

Almost got me YouTube takes forever to load on my phone

Gypsybrat is a jackass. (He's also my partner for our Furballers team there)

Did I mention that he / we started Gurley AND Watkins last night? :banana:

The above is a pic of us :wub:

The faggit in the vid is edjr