Sign in to follow this  
redskins79

14-Team Keeper League w/Openings

New Keeper League, we are keeping 4-5 players, standard rules. 14 team league. $10 Leaguesafe entry required. This is one of the most competitive and fairest leagues! Come join if you have what it takes to compete & win money! Draft date will be Friday August 18th, 6:30pm & its LIVE subject to be changed if needed. 1st-$80 2nd 40-$ 3rd-$20. I have been a manager for 10+ years now & looking to start a brand new league. I'm also a huge sports fan & follow it daily! I want to make it as close to the NFL season as I possibly can. NFLnetwork on my TV 24/7!

This League for serious and experienced owners that will stay active the whole season. Looking for fans of different NFL teams to compete & smack talk, is welcomed in this league! This will be a league to build for years to come & those who aren't active, you will be removed with a new player added, so we can sift through the players who aren't serious. I want players who are SERIOUS about fantasy football! Any questions please email me. Please email me @Joshmccoy94@yahoo.com for more information. Must be represented with an NFL Logo. Do you have what it takes to play with the BEST of the BEST. Guess only time will tell! Won't you please join me for the 2017 NFL Season! Can also follow me on Twitter joshmccoy941 (Washington Redskins) #HTTR

Rules/Requirements

*please do not sign up just for the draft. I'm needing players for years to come & its not fair to the other players!

* I want to make it affordable for everyone to play

* set lineups/STAY ACTIVE

* play the waiver wire ( that's important every week in fantasy football)

* involve yourself in league votes & discussion & posts

*share your ideas with GM

* Can trade draft picks for the following season & beyond

* Off Season trades will be welcome

* NFL.COM standard scoring (NFL.COM/Fantasy) (can be subject to change)

* Can have Co-Owners if you choose

* Will not double up on NFL Logos (each team will be represented with a Logo of the NFL).

* fair trades/ all trades voted on by league

* No Collusion

* Money will be payout through Leaguesafe.com for your protection & mine

* Possibly add 2 expansion teams in the future

* Have Fun & Compete every game!

* Stay active, its not fun when your not setting your lineup for the other players

* Live draft is subject to change

* Must be at Live Draft to join this league (Its a must to have a full draft!)

* Currently 2 owners with 10+ years exp in the league

* All settings will be up for discussion & voted on by the league

* League story lines will be posted & followed by GM

* Total NFL Fantasy exp please join me & let play some football

* NFL.COM Keeper League

* This league is for the die hard fan, Fantasy 24/7 NFL Network 24/7 NFLRedzone 7 hours on Sunday! & Monday Night football & all starts on Friday Night lights High school football!

email me joshmccoy94@yahoo.com