Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

What will Lap Dog Obama do now that Putin has stuck his d!ck in his face?

We had an agreement to put a missile defense system in a place Putin absolutely didn't want us to. Obama reneged on it to appease him. Now Putin is pulling this sh!t. So when we "work with" Putin, he turns around and focks us. Do you think we should continue to try to appease him or is it time to maybe take a more aggressive stand?

And I doubt the strong arm tactics work either.

THe point is...its not likely a realistic thing.

You had a deal with him in the past...now pushing it is going to make him give up Snowden? Highly doubtful.

But the lemmings will keep whining..as usual. Its the same thing over and over and over.

Look at the title of the thread...does anyone thing meaningful discussion will ever happen on these boards when that is the type of thing that starts them?

When it comes after constant similar whining by the same 3-4 people each and every day?

"We mock what we don't understand" - Austin Milbarge

Only thing is...I understand them well.

They are lemmings in the truest sense of the word.

THey have proven that over and over and over again.

What did Snowden do? Leaked that the NSA is and has been looking into people's internet activities and phone calls.

A. Most people pretty much knew this

B. We aren't talking abut covert secrets here

C. He didn't really have anything of value to steal.\

The only thing Snoden had of value is what US gave him ----- the simple fact that we REALLY wanted him back which gave way to him then having value as merely way to say FU to the US.

You had a deal with him in the past...now pushing it is going to make him give up Snowden? Highly doubtful.

The fact you don't think it would work means squat. It would put a huge amount of pressure on him. What makes you think Snowden is so valuable to Putin?

And yes, it isn't a realistic thing cuz it would require Obama to have a backbone when dealing with Putin.

Dude, you never.....never......and I mean ever add anything to a thread.

You are a waste of skin.

Wow. Just wow. :shocking:

Yeah...I wish I could add to a topic where someone starts it with a frame of mind calling the President a lap dog and insisting another world leader put his in his face.

Cause let me tell you, that was a quality contribution to this board.

As are the references to wiff over and over today.

And the little nick names he has for everyone...posters and others out there alike.

Hilarious.

But the lemmings will keep whining..as usual. Its the same thing over and over and over.

Look at the title of the thread...does anyone thing meaningful discussion will ever happen on these boards when that is the type of thing that starts them?

When it comes after constant similar whining by the same 3-4 people each and every day?

:lol:

Subtle :thumbsup:

No, hence my first post in the thread. The title is as subtle as a 2x4 across the teeth. The funny thing is it didn't stop anybody from coming in here to complain about him. Let's not kid ourselves though, regardless of what RP chose to title the thread, the same posters would flood in to complain or "mock" or whatever, about him calling out Obama. Rather than add something to the topic, the same gaggle of geeks trip all over themselves to be the first to post something negative about RP. It's actually quite amusing for someone like me who doesn't have the history here that a lot of you have. He's like the Pied Piper of FFtoday. Even when he fishes with dynamite. :D

No, hence my first post in the thread. The title is as subtle as a 2x4 across the teeth. The funny thing is it didn't stop anybody from coming in here to complain about him. Let's not kid ourselves though, regardless of what RP chose to title the thread, the same posters would flood in to complain or "mock" or whatever, about him calling out Obama. Rather than add something to the topic, the same gaggle of geeks trip all over themselves to be the first to post something negative about RP. It's actually quite amusing for someone like me who doesn't have the history here that a lot of you have. He's like the Pied Piper of FFT. Even when he fishes with dynamite. :D

I agree...the same few posters will come in and complain about Obama...and the same few posters will continue to bash those people for being focking lemming political hacks (because its what they are).

Thing is...its not fishing...he is that focking moronic.

And just doing it to fish and get people he doesn't know on the internet to react to him...even focking more pathetic.

Cause let me tell you, that was a quality contribution to this board.

You wouldn't know a "quality contribution to this board" if it jumped up and bit you in your dimpled ass. You do nothing but follow people around to cry about them.

I got curious if you managed to make any "contributions to this bored" beyond your whinefests.

This is what I found.....it is the ONLY thread you have started on this bored in 2013

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=419926&do=findComment&comment=5044004

That's some "quality" you bring to the board right there, Slo-N-Nuts. :clap:

:music_guitarred:

Oh know...I don't start topic after topic after topic crying about Obama.

Hilarious.

I agree...the same few posters will come in and complain about Obama...and the same few posters will continue to bash those people for being focking lemming political hacks (because its what they are).

And just doing it to fish and get people he doesn't know on the internet to react to him...even focking more pathetic.

Not quite as pathetic as reacting to it but to each his own I guess. :dunno:

You are the one who brought up contributions to the bored, Moron.

ONE fukking thread started by you this year......and guess what it was A THREAD ABOUT ME! :doh:

You are the biggest loser this bored has ever seen. EVER!

You add nothing.......zip.....zero....nada.....bumpkis...

Making fun of him now = reaction.

I guess...Id say the constant need to cry about Obama and post it in order to get people to react is about as pathetic as they come.

2nd might be going on whining that people would make fun of such a thing.

You add nothing.

Contribution...yeah, those don't mean the same thing or anything right?

And hilarious thinking anyone could beat our RP for the biggest loser on this board. Impossible.

:clap:

And hilarious that you ever claim anyone else is ever on tilt given how you post here.

Focking hilarious watching you lose it over and over and over again because people rightfully call you out for what you are.

What are the odds RP continues this garbage while on vacation, in beautiful Hawaii, allegedly with his wife?

Making fun of him now = reaction.

I guess...Id say the constant need to cry about Obama and post it in order to get people to react is about as pathetic as they come.

2nd might be going on whining that people would make fun of such a thing.

You're losing it kid.

Even have him deleting posts now...yet he claims others are on tilt.

5 points picking the wrong horse to back in this one.

Even have him deleting posts now...yet he claims others are on tilt.

Holy carp are you useless.

Early in the thread you asked me what could Obama do. I thought Wow, Sho Nuff wants to actually participate in the discussion. So I answered you. You went right back to whining about whiners. When others pointed out that I answered you, you finally said basically "I don't think that will work."

Here is how discussion works... Why won't it work, Sho? What would be a better idea? Prove me wrong about you, and actually engage in the topic at hand. :cheers:

He thinks it won't work because Putin is in favor of us putting the missile shield in.

How do you have a discussion with that amount of dumb on one side?

I'm not backing any horse here, I'm simply pointing out the irony of you complaining about other posters complaining.

Holy carp are you useless.

Early in the thread you asked me what could Obama do. I thought Wow, Sho Nuff wants to actually participate in the discussion. So I answered you. You went right back to whining about whiners. When others pointed out that I answered you, you finally said basically "I don't think that will work."

Here is how discussion works... Why won't it work, Sho? What would be a better idea? Prove me wrong about you, and actually engage in the topic at hand. :cheers:

I participated in it fine...why won't it work?

Because I don't believe Putin would be strong armed by such a concept.

Better idea? I have no clue...which is why I did not start a topic such as this one whining about Obama.

But again jerry...there is little point in engaging seriously in most political topics on this board.

Because there are people (on both sides) so hell bent in their ways and ideas that what is going to ever come of it?

Nothing...just more complaining based mostly on what letter is next to the politicians name.

Nobody is going to change their mind...so whats the point?

I'm not backing any horse here, I'm simply pointing out the irony of you complaining about other posters complaining.

You don't seem to understand what complaining really is...many here would agree...the type of behavior shown by the hacks warrant's no serious response and instead bashing and mocking.

You now have a guy deleting his own posts he is so messed up (and asking for a link to his deleted post which is cute too...).

The denial is strong in that one for sure.

Nobody is going to change their mind...so whats the point?

Itsatip that you following people around from thread to thread whining about them posting stuff isn't gonna change a thing they do.

Your presence is useless. You serve no purpose.

Get it?

itsatip that I don't give a flying fock what you think of me....and I will continue to call you out for the pathetic crap bag that you are.

And if you think you serve some purpose here by posting thread after thread after thread whining about Obama and the democrats...you are a bigger tool than everyone already thinks about you.

No, I will contribute to topics here and there...and continue bashing you and other people's ridiculous political hack crap.

And you will continue to contribute nothing but crying about Obama and the democrats and being an annoying crapweasel.

Back to "simple, really" and little nicknames huh...same old tired schtick...too funny.

You don't seem to understand what complaining really is...many here would agree...the type of behavior shown by the hacks warrant's no serious response and instead bashing and mocking.

You now have a guy deleting his own posts he is so messed up (and asking for a link to his deleted post which is cute too...).

The denial is strong in that one for sure.

I've been married for 15 years so I understand what complaining is as much as anybody. The difference between us is I tend to avoid topics that I can't or don't want to contribute to. I don't see the need to sh!t talk a poster who starts a thread I have no interest in, simply because I don't care for the poster. RP has a hard on for Obama, a lot of us do. Why do you care? Why not skip over the thread? Or better yet, contribute to the discussion by taking the opposite viewpoint and articulating a solid argument in favor of it.

Take the high road once in a while. :cheers:

I've been married for 15 years so I understand what complaining is as much as anybody. The difference between us is I tend to avoid topics that I can't or don't want to contribute to. I don't see the need to sh!t talk a poster who starts a thread I have no interest in, simply because I don't care for the poster. RP has a hard on for Obama, a lot of us do. Why do you care? Why not skip over the thread? Or better yet, contribute to the discussion by taking the opposite viewpoint and articulating a solid argument in favor of it.

Why avoid it when its more enjoyable to tear apart the hacks and expose their crap?

Again with contribute...what contribution are any of these threads...can you really derail a topic that was never on the rails...ever.

And I do take it from time to time...plenty of whining topics on this board I have not gotten into...

Everyone should take this advice. I don't go into GFIAFP poker threads to give him advice, I avoid Wiffle's threads about sponge bathing his mom, and I'm not into pop charts so I ignored all of Newbie's music threads. The first two are lost causes, and I wouldn't have much to contribute to threads about top 10 pop music. No need to waste time in them just to fukk them up for anyone interested in those particular topics.

Slo-N-Nuts is obsessed with me for some reason. Can't find the will to not follow me around. Hell, 100% of the threads he started in 2013 are about me. :shocking: It's a sad existence.

What is even sadder is his admission he comes into these threads knowing he has nothing to offer on the subject, yet he clutters them up with his whinefests.

At least you are smart enough on your GFIAFP poker claim this time...since the last time you claimed it...it took all of 5 seconds to remember you posted in his topic the day before.

That you think anyone is obsessed with you is funny (and showing your hypocrisy since a few times recently you brought me up in other topics all on your own just to try taking shots at me.

That you are judging anyone else's existence as sad...given what self worth you appear to take from this board and posting on it as often as you do whining about politics is hilarious too.

What is there to offer on the topic of you crying about Obama...or phurfur...or drobeski....etc.

Best thing to offer is continue to mock the hacks for what they are.

And you can't clutter up a topic that is already cluttered with your tears chief.

Get over it.

:clap: