Sign in to follow this  
GuardBum

2017 Season Chat

Rays Up! (Such a queer slogan but gotta support my boys)

This is our year.

Also my guys will be playing for some of your teams next year :(

Cards teeing it off Sunday night against the 1 in 109 years scrubs. GO CARDS!

• Like 1

Anyone who needs OF help, I may be open to trade Dickerson or Sousa (both have been red hot) for the right SP.

Feel free to send offers. I may want to see how they start off the season before parting but definitely willing to entertain offers if you need OF or utility help.

love how i cant view or change my lineup today. it lets me see tomorrows but not today. no problem in my other yahoo league

really hate yahoo. wont let me view any page that would show my roster for today. i hit the "swap inactive players button" and have no idea what that did.

Yahoo sucks. We should consider moving next year. I'd hate to lose the history but damn the site.

about 15 minutes before the rays yanks game started, i was able to see my lineup

it seems the swap inactive players button will just give you an automatic lineup of active players so be careful with hitting that as it could cause issues on a day where all your best players are active. Today, it actually gave me the lineup I needed, except for putting nick franklin as my starting second baseman (im only holding onto him to see if a team picks him up off waivers for a meaningful role after a good spring)...

i really dont mind yahoo in general but it seems like there are some weird issues every season.

And we're off .......good luck and enjoy

it looks to only be 29guests. obviously he knew tanaka was going to the bed today. crafty move :thumbsup:

seriously though i've reached out to him and let him know that im wiling to help him in any way with roster setting this year as I know he is dealing with a lot.

• Like 1

also, on the topic of supplemental. I was texting a bit with Lambert about this but did anyone feel like this year more than ever, the supplemental was crazy deep? I know we have sometimes had 16 teams in the past but I think there have only been 16 teams once in my history doing this league. I guess with teams like the Yank and Nats not owned....

I remember more closers being drafted last year which usually pushes other talent down. that wasnt even the case this time around and I think I could field a sexy team right now

C - Realmuto

1B - Abreu

2B - Cano

SS - Crawford

3B - Franco

OF - McCutchen

OF - Yelich

OF - Pollock

U - Nunez

B - LeMahieu

B - Polanco

SP- Fulmer

SP- Paxton

RP- Robertson CL

RP- Ramos CL

P- Taillon

P- Pineda

P- Treinen CL

B- Watson CL

B- Jon Gray

Starting Pitcher a little thin until things shake out

• Like 1

also, on the topic of supplemental. I was texting a bit with Lambert about this but did anyone feel like this year more than ever, the supplemental was crazy deep? I know we have sometimes had 16 teams in the past but I think there have only been 16 teams once in my history doing this league. I guess with teams like the Yank and Nats not owned....

I remember more closers being drafted last year which usually pushes other talent down. that wasnt even the case this time around and I think I could field a sexy team right now

C - Realmuto

1B - Abreu

2B - Cano

SS - Crawford

3B - Franco

OF - McCutchen

OF - Yelich

OF - Pollock

U - Nunez

B - LeMahieu

B - Polanco

SP- Fulmer

SP- Paxton

RP- Robertson CL

RP- Ramos CL

P- Taillon

P- Pineda

P- Treinen CL

B- Watson CL

B- Jon Gray

Yes, I noticed that too. It killed me to leave some of those bats on the board, but my starting pitching was in such shambles after not getting Arrieta that I had to bite the bullet. :(

C - Realmuto

1B - Abreu

2B - Cano

SS - Crawford

3B - Franco

OF - McCutchen

OF - Yelich

OF - Pollock

U - Nunez

B - LeMahieu

B - Polanco

SP- Fulmer

SP- Paxton

RP- Robertson CL

RP- Ramos CL

P- Taillon

P- Pineda

P- Treinen CL

B- Watson CL

B- Jon Gray

Definitely leaves a lot of good players on the board for the AS Sup.

Yes, I noticed that too. It killed me to leave some of those bats on the board, but my starting pitching was in such shambles after not getting Arrieta that I had to bite the bullet. :(

:banana:

<_<

It's my own fault for rolling such craptastic bones. :wall:

If anyone wants a starter I can grab Jeremy guthrie and trade him to you for a sack of rocks

If anyone wants a starter I can grab Jeremy guthrie and trade him to you for a sack of rocks

I'll keep my rocks I think. Thanks though. :nono:

Well considering half of my roster either went on the 10-day DL, missed 2-3 games due to the flue or being on bereavement leave...I think I'm happy with a tie...strange first week for the Sox.

corey dickerson anyone? im looking for an SP

Well considering half of my roster either went on the 10-day DL, missed 2-3 games due to the flue or being on bereavement leave...I think I'm happy with a tie...strange first week for the Sox.

prepare for your beat down this week :mad:

it looks to only be 29guests. obviously he knew tanaka was going to ###### the bed today. crafty move :thumbsup:

seriously though i've reached out to him and let him know that im wiling to help him in any way with roster setting this year as I know he is dealing with a lot.

thanks bro :cheers:

• Like 1

This is the Mets team I drafted.

20 hits

19extra bases

7 home runs.

7 SOs by pitcher

Win

3 players triple short of cycle.

Cespedes with 3 HRs. Second time as Met

There may be more

This is the Mets team I drafted.

20 hits

19extra bases

7 home runs.

7 SOs by pitcher

Win

3 players triple short of cycle.

Cespedes with 3 HRs. Second time as Met

There may be more

<_<

<_<

I is sorry. Was I showboating or gloating ? I'll be in last place before you know it.

Right now ?

:cheers:

:lol:

:ninja:

I is sorry. Was I showboating or gloating ? I'll be in last place before you know it.

Right now ?

:cheers:

:lol:

:ninja:

I'd like at least one point. Triples? Can I have triples? :(

I'd like at least one point. Triples? Can I have triples? :(

:wave:

...I'm prepared...not sure it will happen though :nono:

looks like I beat that ass down :lol:

:mad:

Considering I had zero as late as Thursday, I suppose I'll take it. <_<

Wrong week to face the Mets. :doh:

I feel fortunate to eek out a tie with the Cards!!

This feels like one of those .500 seasons. Just hang in there, Rays

.500 would be great at this point. Jays are grasping by a thread right now. Donaldson calf DL. Howell shoulder. DLSanchez blister DL. Happ waiting to find out his ailment. My fantasy team Graveman on DL, Price still out til May. Where I had depth and a strength at SP suddenly have 4 now not pitching. And the hitters aren't really doing anything with the Jays at or near the bottom of the league in almost every offensive category.

What scares me most is that I'm .500 and that's with production I feel is greater than or equal to what I can expect all season. Archer has been great. Myers has been great. Guys like Forsythe , Vogt, KK, have all been solid. Souza has been lights out and he won't keep up his pace.

I suppose Goldy and Marte have room for improvement as do Longo and Brad Miller but Miller may just have regressed to the norm

Would be nice to get Smyly off the DL

Annnd... there goes marte

Fock Madison Bumfocker. :mad:

That is all.