Sign in to follow this  
Super Bowl LII: New England vs Philadelphia

Philly going all out. I am impressed

Backup qb is impressive

He takes three strides. Before diving into the end zone. How is he not a runner? Collinsworth is an idiot.

He takes three strides. Before diving into the end zone. How is he not a runner? Collinsworth is an idiot.

He is

Backup qb is impressive

He has. Ironic that it’s the D that might lose this game.

Better game than last year. Two teams trading blows down to the wire > one team beating the p*ss out of the other, then retreating into a shell while the other team shreds them to pieces.

Foles played a perfect game and Pederson coached a perfect game. He's established himself in 2 years as a top HC in the game. Nothing stupid like PIT, ATL and Seattle vs the Pats. Guts that JAX didn't have.

• Like 1

Foles played a perfect game and Pederson coached a perfect game. He's established himself in 2 years as a top HC in the game. Nothing stupid like PIT, ATL and Seattle vs the Pats. Guts that JAX didn't have.

He was acting like an Andy Reid disciple in the beginning of his head coaching career. He stopped that sillyness during last year.

Eagles won on a bad TD call in the back of the endzone. Always calls against the Patriots. So lame.

He was acting like an Andy Reid disciple in the beginning of his head coaching career. He stopped that sillyness during last year.

If he's learned from that this quickly, this team is going to be good for a long time.

Eagles won on a bad TD call in the back of the endzone. Always calls against the Patriots. So lame.

:lol: Good one. They got outcoached and out played.

You can't defend the refs for the previous Pats game and then blame them for this one. It was boarder line play, and not the one that decided the game.

You can't defend the refs for the previous Pats game and then blame them for this one. It was boarder line play, and not the one that decided the game.

It decided the game.

It decided the game.

Pat's took the lead after that point and lost by more than a TD. There were a lot of plays that decided the game after that play.

There were a couple debatable TD calls but I think the refs were fairly consistent about not wanting to decide the game with a technical call. It seemed like BS because those were calls theyve been making all year but everyone was up in arms every time they did. So it was a little arbitrary to throw out the rule book in the super bowl but I do like the idea of just letting the teams play.

Eagles played very well and were coached very well. They deserved to win even if they got a couple 50-50 breaks

There were a couple debatable TD calls but I think the refs were fairly consistent about not wanting to decide the game with a technical call. It seemed like BS because those were calls theyve been making all year but everyone was up in arms every time they did. So it was a little arbitrary to throw out the rule book in the super bowl but I do like the idea of just letting the teams play.

Eagles played very well and were coached very well. They deserved to win even if they got a couple 50-50 breaks

Totally agree. I'm just mad they didn't call that 1 TD back as that is what they would have done during the year. I really didn't have a dog in this fight at all.

Agreed. A few calls seemed to go the eagles way but I prefer the calls standing rather than being over turned on a judgemental technicality

Agreed. A few calls seemed to go the eagles way but I prefer the calls standing rather than being over turned on a judgemental technicality

Especially when you need a microscope to determine if you should overturn it, which it shouldn't have been anyway. the call was correct. 10 years ago they don't even review that. They've gone full blown stupid with instant replay and hopefully fix it. It's really stupid that a runner can lost the ball after crossing the plane but a receiver has to take it home with him before they call it a catch.

Philly deserved it. They were the best team all year. More than I can say for their shitty fans.

Unlike Pats fans we were here before 2001.

• Like 1

Unlike Pats fans we were here before 2001.

Pats fans aren't as bad. Doesn't bother me whenever they started liking their team. Maybe superbowl 20 for all I know.

Philly fans are the worst and represent every reason I'll never go to an NFL game.

Hey guess what? Eagles fans dont give a fock what you think. :pointstosky: :pointstosky: 🏆

Hey guess what? Eagles fans dont give a fock what you think. :pointstosky: :pointstosky: 🏆

I wouldn't expect an Eagles fan to care, not caring about others is what makes you an Eagles fan. Congrats on not winning anything, I'll never understand undying loyalty to an organization that doesn't give a rip about who you are, and then torching your city celebrating a championship that you have nothing to do with.

I wouldn't expect an Eagles fan to care, not caring about others is what makes you an Eagles fan. Congrats on not winning anything, I'll never understand undying loyalty to an organization that doesn't give a rip about who you are, and then torching your city celebrating a championship that you have nothing to do with.

Please keep going, Im almost there. :lol: :lol: :clap:

They got it right - was the correct call.

Patriot fans don't get to complain about calls. Ever. Neither do Steeler fans.