Sign in to follow this  
ellenvega

Just drafted at dreaded #12

I didn't want to be in this position because I thought I'd be shut out of all the top RB choices. Standard scoring. Start 1QB/2RB/3RB/1TE/1Flex/K/3IDP 'ers. Not the happiest, where do you think I should improve?

QB: Delhomme, Rivers

RB: Jordan, Bush, Benson, Maroney, Barber III, Betts

WR: C. Johnson, Roy Williams, M Jones, K. Curtis, E. Parker

TE: Watson, V. Davis

K: Reed

IDP'ers: Peppers, Tatupa, Polamalu, Umenyiora

I'll answer yours.

I didn't want to be in this position because I thought I'd be shut out of all the top RB choices. Standard scoring. Start 1QB/2RB/3RB/1TE/1Flex/K/3IDP 'ers. Not the happiest, where do you think I should improve?

QB: Delhomme, Rivers

RB: Jordan, Bush, Benson, Maroney, Barber III, Betts

WR: C. Johnson, Roy Williams, M Jones, K. Curtis, E. Parker

TE: Watson, V. Davis

K: Reed

IDP'ers: Peppers, Tatupa, Polamalu, Umenyiora

I'll answer yours.

This isn't like most of the train wrecks I have seen from the 12 hole.

Caveat Emptor: I have never particiated in IDP leagues so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

Lamont Jordan falling to you was nice but I would have picked another RB instead of C Johnson - there are plenty of WR opportunites out there and the Flex position DEFINETLY should have been a RB like Dunn/Dillon/Bush/J Lewis.

The upside of Bush is sexy but it could come at the cost of being inconcsistent.

Betts could pay off - either as a trade to the guy that drafted Portis or an extra RB for a game or two.

Delhomme and Rivers (and Bush) are picks that show that you are trying to win and not trying to not lose - which I like. :(

I think you are one RB away from a solid, consistent team. If Rivers gets hot early, that could be your ticket.

Hmm, Lundy and Morency are available on the WW and I have #1 waiver priority. Thinking of dropping E. Parker for one of them. Which one?