k

7 members have voted

1. 1. Grade my team please.

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Great team. The depth at RB is really suspect. That is the only reason I didn't give an A. Overall pretty solid.

Grade my team please.

I gave you a B based on QB. I like your wr's. Solid performers that offer upside or consistancy. At running back you got four starters. Even if Rhodes doesn't start he'll certainly get carries/catches this year. TE you are solid at starter and great upside with Troupe, especially if Young starts at QB. Very good job with wr, rb, and te.

Defense....Broncos are a good D, but they play SD, KC, and Oak twice. All those teams are capable of putting up big numbers and that scares me somewhat.

Quarterback is another concern. Favre was terrble last year. This year doesn't look any better so far...but it is Favre. Brees was great with LT behind him, now after a major injury and no more LT, we'll see what he can do. He has great talent around him (Bush, Deuce, Stallworth, Horn...) so the potential is there for him to come up big, but I'm not sold on him yet.

Overall good job, just need Favre to come back to form or Brees to definitly be over the injury and not "need" LT.

Check mine if you would...thanks.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222825

Great team. The depth at RB is really suspect. That is the only reason I didn't give an A. Overall pretty solid.

I had the 11th pcik in a 14 round draft. starting 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 2te, 1def, 1pk. I have also indicated the round drafted.

starters

5 QB Culpepper, Daunte MIA

1 RB Brown, Ronnie MIA

3 RB Droughns, Reuben CLE

2 WR Johnson, Chad CIN

4 WR Wayne, Reggie IND

7 TE Smith, L.J. PHI

12 PK Wilkins, Jeff STL

8 DEF Defense, NYG NYG

Backups

13 QB Simms, Chris TB

6 WR Mason, Derrick BAL