Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine Ab

This sounds very similar to Pats fans from 2008 on come playoff time. You're forgetting how 'unclutch' Brady has mysteriously become since they lost their little cheating advantage.

:lol:

Envy? ROFL What have they accomplished since the cheating scandal? The biggest choke in Super Bowl history, a non-playoff year, and a total ass kicking by the Ravens in last year's playoffs.

The Patriots have nothiong to be envious of. They cheated and won some rings. When they were caught and had to play by the rules....not so much.

:lol:

This makes my pee-pee tingle.

You need to change the thread title to:

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine About Cheating All You Want But They Are Better Than Your Team Thread

You need to change the thread title to:

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine About Cheating All You Want But They Are Better Than Your Team Thread

Good call :cheers:

It's been a while. Nowadays you may have to say 'It felled off'. :unsure:

It's one of those "sprinkle some flour on the mattress and find the wet spot" scenarios. Usually leads to a decent yeast infection.

See .... Patriots fans want to have their team judged on JUST the past 10 years. Yeah ... how about before that? Lotta "dynasties" have come and gone. Dallas, San Francsisco, Pittsburgh. The Giants have never been a really bad team, since before I have been alive, the Giants are a historic team. In my lifetime (40ish) they have made the Super Bowl 4 times and are 2-1 and ?

Giants ... at their rock bottom .... it mighta been HC Ray Hadley and QB Dave Brown .... but the Giants have ALWAYS been competitive. You can throw around that "dynasty" word all you want ... Brady has done some incredible things for that team. Hands down. No argument about it .... but it wont last forever.

See .... Patriots fans want to have their team judged on JUST the past 10 years. Yeah ... how about before that? Lotta "dynasties" have come and gone. Dallas, San Francsisco, Pittsburgh. The Giants have never been a really bad team, since before I have been alive, the Giants are a historic team. In my lifetime (40ish) they have made the Super Bowl 4 times and are 2-1 and ?

Giants ... at their rock bottom .... it mighta been HC Ray Hadley and QB Dave Brown .... but the Giants have ALWAYS been competitive. You can throw around that "dynasty" word all you want ... Brady has done some incredible things for that team. Hands down. No argument about it .... but it wont last forever.

7 trips for the pats...that's just a little more competitive than 4 :thumbsup:

7 trips for the pats...that's just a little more competitive than 4 :thumbsup:

7 trips but like 5 in the past 10 years.

I feel real bad for my father, who is a 49ers fan. I watched the game with him today. He's an old man ... he had a great run .... with Montana and Young ..... but that team was rebuilding this year. Just make it to the NFC championship game was pretty amazing. They clearly deserve to be called a "dynasty", back in the day.

And over the past 25 years the Giants have made 4. That's better than most teams.

Ya know ... the Giants don't give a shiat. They are honey badgers. The word "Dynasty" ... don't care because ... LOOK AT YOUR DYNASTY NOW .... NFC teams .... HOW'S IT LOOK FOR YOU NOW DALLAS? Not very good .... long as the Giants can keep this up. That word might come up .... and you wanna get into pre-superbowl, national championships ... I didn't think so,

You wanna get into history? The New York Giants have already won the battle with the Patriots there. Right?

But a "dynasty"? What exactly makes a dynasty? Sounds ghey.

Giants are getting stung by bees ... they don't give a shiat.

Dynasty or no dynasty ... they are gonna win their 3rd Super Bowl in 25 years.

I hope the Giants tear Gronk's foot off at the ankle bone on the first play of the game....even if NY starts on offense. :banana:

I hope the Giants tear Gronk's foot off at the ankle bone on the first play of the game....even if NY starts on offense. :banana:

Askeered ?

Still got tyree ? :unsure:

Read they are flying him in to be an honorary captain.

In all seriousness.... as much as I hate the Pats, I can't see Coughlin out game-planning Belichick twice in the same season. Belichick and Brady are amazing when everything comes together. The Pats D is awful, but it has looked like it has been coming together for the past month or so. The D looked like a completely different team last week. Pats win this game handily.

Take your hands out of your pants. You'll go blind.

I'm saving that for after the game

Did you go ?