Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

There is a video out of a 12 year old girl committing suicide....do NOT watch this.

She's a cute girl. Damn shame.

I mean, I'm not saying I'd 'rape' her - that's just wrong.

But I'd fondle the hells outta her. :wub:

Thats sweet. Really touching sentiment.

She's a cute girl. Damn shame.

I mean, I'm not saying I'd 'rape' her - that's just wrong.

But I'd fondle the hells outta her. :wub:

If only she'd known that. :(

It's the lure of the dark. The forbidden.

I'm old enough now to know better, but we all did this. We all saw faces of death back in the day. We all watched aq beheading videos. We all watched saddam get stretched.

Part of it, especially for the young, is curiosity of how you will react to such sh!t. I'll pass. I already know, and don't care to feel that way again.

Nope.

I watched like one minute of Faces of Death and ejected the VHS. Didn't watch anyone lose their dome from ISIS, have no idea what youi're talking about with the saddam stretching thing. :dunno:

I'll tell you what, though....If I ever have to see another aspca commercial, I'll kill myself or my kat.

Apparently this video has made the rounds globally. People are talking about it here. My GF even watched it.

Thats not good. There are teens who want that 'fame'.

This story is kinda weird... About an hour away from where I live, not suicide but teen murder. I only know about it cause my daughter is dating a kid who lives the next town over from where it happened

http://turtleboysports.com/twisted-ginger-kevin-weismores-affidavit-confession-of-murdering-tj-allen-is-the-most-insane-superman-story-you-will-ever-hear-and-how-the-cops-caught-him-is-fascinating/

Kinda long but a recap is provided at the bottom of the page

I'll tell you what, though....If I ever have to see another aspca commercial, I'll kill myself or my kat.

Or Sara McGlachlan

Or Sara McGlachlan

Speaking of McGlachlan, I didn't watch but I assume that's the sound the girl made as she hung from the tree.