Starting Lineups

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB, WR, TE)

1 PK

1 DT

Players will be locked into your lineup once their game starts.

Trades:

Trades involving players will be subject to a league vote for 48 hours, if more than 5 people choose to vote against the trade being process, I will get both parties to tell me why they are making the trade, and then make the final decision after that.

Trades involving draft picks of the initial draft will be subject to a vote for 12 hours and criteria will be the same as players.

Trades involving future rookie picks will not be approved until the owner trading the 1st round pick pays half of that years fees.

Trade deadline is week 10 of the NFL season.

Rookie Draft

Ever year following the initial year there will be a rookie draft consisting of 3 rounds and will be held the monday following the nfl draft.

Initial Draft

The initial draft will take place starting on monday june 2nd, it will be a 25 round draft with a max of 18 hrs. per pick to allow those who are working to access the draft during their free time and for any draft pick trades. You must draft a starting lineup because waivers will not be open until week 1.

Playoffs

Playoffs will be held during NFL weeks 14-16 and will consist ofthe 3 division winners with the two that have the most Victory Points receiving 1st round byes as well as 3 wild card teams with the most VPs.

Tanking and Cheating

Anyone caught cheating or tanking will be dealt with according to how serious the situation is.

Collusion both teams are removed from the league.

Tanking in order to get a better draft pick (i.e. starting an injured or benched player over a better choice)

1st time warning

2nd time you will be moved two spots down in the rookie draft.

3rd offense you are removed from the league.

Scoring

http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2008...=70149&O=09

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, then please contact me at BrSmith72@yahoo.com