Sign in to follow this  
GobbleDog

Week 10 Kenyan Drake

Week 9: 69 yds on 9 carries and 6 rec for 35 yds.... 16.4 pts without a TD. Not too shabby.

Week 10 at CAR ???

Keep those receptions coming!!!

Headed into week 10, Drake's average ranking was 24th among RBs in ppr scoring.?. Seems rather low considering his situation and last week's performance.

MIA spent a 3rd round pick on this kid in 2016. They wouldn't have traded Ajayi if they didn't have confidence in him. CAR's defense is decent, but the "24th" .?... I expect another week with 15 points or more. :huh:

Carolina shut down the falcons rb duo to 51 yards last week so that might play into the cautious ranking.

Thank you, Lord. I didn’t play him this week but I traded for him and received him today. I desperately need a HERO to help me down the stretch.

This games nakes no sense, Miami has 2 play makers. Drake and Parker. They are getting blown out and refuse to use them much???

Youmdont think Laundry and Stills are play makers?

By the way, I own Drake...I don’t want to see him get hurt in this quarter so play Damien next series if there is another one. I will need Drake for next week.

Final: Drake - 7 carries for 82 yds, 1 TD, 2 rec for 10 yds..... 17.2 points.

Flukish 66 yd run.... but the game was out of whack from the start. Not a game to project future performance.

Hopefully more receptions. Nice to see the decent speed on that long TD.

Final: Drake - 7 carries for 82 yds, 1 TD, 2 rec for 10 yds..... 17.2 points.

Flukish 66 yd run.... but the game was out of whack from the start. Not a game to project future performance.

Hopefully more receptions. Nice to see the decent speed on that long TD.

I was surprised to see number 24 of the Panthers catch him just as he got into the endzone. He is obviously not a burner, but certainly fast enough.