Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

NCAA Hat Tournament 2013

For the purposes of this contest, I have the only remaining team in the West region. If anyone wants to take 'Zona, La Salle or Wichita State I have no problem with it.

Not the greatest offer I know, but i will sweeten the offer by putting up an Ohio State hat AND T-shirt versus just the hat for the other side.

I'll take Zona.

I'll take Zona.

Sweet. I will PM you Friday morning with my address and a link to the hat i like. ;)

Added.

Michigan State vs Duke can be listed in the original post as a Sweet 16 matchup as well.

In the Marquette - Miami sweet 16 match -- do I have to buy myself a hat after? Been good so far took 4 teams -- 2 went down with no blood and the 2 remain play each other (already having won 1 hat) I can only break even taking 4 teams.

So CH if Indiana wins Crackattack owes ya a hat Miami , Marquette , Butler - up to you. I don't expect either team to beat Indiana.

In the Marquette - Miami sweet 16 match -- do I have to buy myself a hat after? Been good so far took 4 teams -- 2 went down with no blood and the 2 remain play each other (already having won 1 hat) I can only break even taking 4 teams.

So CH if Indiana wins Crackattack owes ya a hat Miami , Marquette , Butler - up to you. I don't expect either team to beat Indiana.

No. you owe me a hat. you pulled that "he owes you" last year. still no hat

I owe you a hat moz. If you message me an addy and a link to a hat from lids I can get it out to you.

Sweet. I will PM you Friday morning with my address and a link to the hat i like. ;)

And for good measure, I'll take Wichita ;)

I look forward to getting a hat with "Shockers" on it prominently.

No. you owe me a hat. you pulled that "he owes you" last year. still no hat

I never lost last year :wacko: -- I focking offered you a hat out of courtesy an now I "pulled" a he owes you last year? sorry if that guy never gave you a Louisville hat. I gave away 2 hats last year 1 to you and 1 to someone else I forget - Whoever had IU and who ever had UL to you. Yet I tried to pull something ... please enlighten me.

I never lost last year :wacko: -- I focking offered you a hat out of courtesy an now I "pulled" a he owes you last year? sorry if that guy never gave you a Louisville hat. I gave away 2 hats last year 1 to you and 1 to someone else I forget - Whoever had IU and who ever had UL to you. Yet I tried to pull something ... please enlighten me.

"I'll take these teams and if they lose, I don't owe. qlazzarus or Strike owe you a hat."

dbag

"I'll take these teams and if they lose, I don't owe. qlazzarus or Strike owe you a hat."

dbag

WTF??? Please post a link to back that up.

Great game between UM and KS. Wow! :headbanger:

Duke v. Louisville

If the Tards play like they did against Oregon Duke should win that game easily.

Ohio State had the Red Sea open up for them to make a final 4. If the " Shockers" win it will be great but I really doubt it.

Michigan - Florida -- I think Michigan wins as if it is close Florida can't seem to be able to win.

Marq. - Syr. - No idea but if Syracuse is hitting like they did against IU than i can't see them losing maybe at all this tourney -- BUT Marquette is another B East team that has played them and knows what scheme they use - so Boeheims match up zone won't be like WTF as it is for many teams playing it the first time. coin toss

I look forward to getting a hat with "Shockers" on it prominently.

:overhead:

what are my choices?

Very happy that I chose not to mark the Wolverines with my hat curse. They would have lost to South Dakota St for sure.

Very happy that I chose not to mark the Wolverines with my hat curse. They would have lost to South Dakota St for sure.

:thumbsup: Normally I'm sending out awesome Oakland University hats. This year I'm raking it in!!! :overhead:

what are my choices?

I owe you one for Wichita State over OSU, you owe me one for OSU over Arizona. Do you wanna send hats each way or call it a wash, totally up to you. :dunno:

this year it really goes to show nothing is ever guaranteed in this contest. I've got my fair share of hats and whatnot over the years, so it's probably only fitting I walk away with nothing and owed cdub a hoodie. Oh well, ready for next year and Go Royals!@#

According to my offer you won a hat+t-shirt with the shockers and i won a hat for OSU vs Arizona. I will send you this hat and we can wash out the t-shirt vs the hat you owe me, is that fair?

If you agree shoot me a PM with your address.

According to my offer you won a hat+t-shirt with the shockers and i won a hat for OSU vs Arizona. I will send you this hat and we can wash out the t-shirt vs the hat you owe me, is that fair?

If you agree shoot me a PM with your address.

Done!

Done!

That hat apparently isn't available for order yet, there is no link to add to cart, etc. It says available on April 3rd. Would you like me to wait till then to try and order it or do you wanna pick another hat?

That hat apparently isn't available for order yet, there is no link to add to cart, etc. It says available on April 3rd. Would you like me to wait till then to try and order it or do you wanna pick another hat?

I can wait. Thanks :thumbsup:

I can wait. Thanks :thumbsup:

Gotcha. I will check it daily and let you know when its ordered.

Gotcha. I will check it daily and let you know when its ordered.

It's back up. :bandana:

that was fast

It's back up. :bandana:

that was fast

Its there, but there is nowhere to add it to the cart. Normally there would be buttons for size and "add to cart" where it says "no sizes available" right now. :dunno:

Final Four matchups:

4 Michigan (Cdub100)

-vs-

4 Syracuse (sgumm23)

9 Wichita St (29 Guests)

-vs-

1 Louisville (tikigods)

29guests...get ready to buy a hat. :overhead:

:cry:

:cry:

Shockers final four hat still not available to order. Sorry for piling on.

Finally able to order this today. Hats on the way. Follow up in this thread when its delivered, please.

Congrats. :cheers:

Shockers final four hat still not available to order. Sorry for piling on.

in other news, ohio state final four hats being sent to poor bald folks in 3rd world countries across the globe

Finally able to order this today. Hats on the way. Follow up in this thread when its delivered, please.

Congrats. :cheers:

:thumbsup:

thanks, man

in other news, ohio state final four hats being sent to poor bald folks in 3rd world countries across the globe

:lol:

and Kansas

Strike, shoot me a pm with your address and a link to the had that you like....lids.com works really well.

ZeroTolerance

Is a man of his word. VCU hat came today and looks great. :doublethumbsup:

Strike, your hat is on the way. I think next year i just cut out the middleman and buy my own GD Lids franchise.