Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Spokane NAACP President outed as White person

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/13/rachel-dolezal-blackface-race-brother

"Rachel Dolezal claimed her black adopted brother, Izaiah, as her son after she became estranged from her parents, Ruthanne and Larry Dolezal. She obtained legal custody of the 21-year-old in 2011, amid an apparent split from her family.

Ezra Dolezal said his sister had brainwashed Izaiah into hating white people. He told the Washington Post: “She turned Izaiah kind of racist. Told Izaiah all this stuff about white people, made him really racist toward white people.” :shocking:

How can it get better? She's bisexual, too!

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/14/white-naacp-leader-rachel-dolezal-is-bisexual-too/

Rachel Dolezal is officially the ultimate progressive.

Dolezal, who was born white but became the leader of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People’s (NAACP) Spokane, Wash. chapter after representing herself as African-American (her supporters claim she’s “transracial“), is fluid in other ways, too.

“I’d guess I’m also one of the youngest presidents [of the NAACP],” Dolezal said in a December interview with the publication Spokane Faith and Values. “As a single mom who has lived on the poverty line and identifies as bisexual, perhaps some of my other demographics are also a first for Spokane. I know there is a strong majority of older straight men with strong church ties leading many of the branches nationally.”

Some of her other demographics? How many demographics, exactly, does she have?

:doublethumbsup:

Slightly surprised she did not change her name....

She will now. And she'll go back to being white. It's the only way she survives it.

She seemed to have overestimated the efficacy of her contingency plan...which if questioned about her race was to bring up how racial identification can be complex and personal..not something you could understand without actively identifying...ie., make it politically incorrect to question it.

She had a hope of coming through things, were questions to arise, if she didn't take 100% of measures to present herself as another person.

She wasn't totally wrong for that because initially people at the Spokane NAACP wanted to be sensitive to that idea too. They had to realize the level of the extended black community's negative reaction toward it, and see the rest of her lies snowballing, before knowing it was better not to support her.

She seemed to have overestimated the efficacy of her contingency plan...which if questioned about her race was to bring up how racial identification can be complex and personal..not something you could understand without actively identifying...ie., make it politically incorrect to question it.

She had a hope of playing things off if she didn't take 100% of measures to 'be' a different person.

She wasn't totally wrong for that because initially people at the Spokane NAACP chapter wanted to be sensitive to that idea too. They had to realize the level of the black community's negative reaction toward it, and see the rest of her lies snowballing, before knowing it was better not to support her.

I think she wanted people to feel for her, to swoon over her difficulties and give her attention. I think she just got caught up in that, and it led to her doling out extravagant lies that in part doomed her. But by not changing her name, she made the ruse ultimately unsustainable either way.

She put so much into her rebirth, without the logical acts behind it to solidify, to me it just seems as though it was a passionate and emotional travail, not well thought out, and perhaps she just thought no one would dare out her, not even her own parents.

I think she wanted people to feel for her, to swoon over her difficulties and give her attention. I think she just got caught up in that, and it led to her doling out extravagant lies that in part doomed her. But by not changing her name, she made the ruse ultimately unsustainable either way.

She put so much into her rebirth, without the logical acts behind it to solidify, to me it just seems as though it was a passionate and emotional travail, not well thought out, and perhaps she just thought no one would dare out her, not even her own parents.

That family dynamic is just insanely focked up. White daughter, lots of adobted black kids, One kid who wanted badly enough to get away from the parents that he moved in with the psycho, one adopted son who looks to be a child molestor, on and on. If I were any of them I'd keep my mouh shut from here on out.

What makes me :doh: is the idea that "well at least she was motivated to cause positive change"...if you're lying (granted it's possible she didn't plant things/all the things she reported) about serious malicious sentiment targeting the black community, you're not helping race relations. You're feeding into profound resentment. The only good in that would be a narcissistic good. I am meant to lead this stuff, get a lot of attention, whatever strengthens that, whatever advances me is good.

She had a hope of coming through things, were questions to arise, if she didn't take 100% of measures to present herself as another person.

She wasn't totally wrong for that because initially people at the Spokane NAACP wanted to be sensitive to that idea too. They had to realize the level of the extended black community's negative reaction toward it, and see the rest of her lies snowballing, before knowing it was better not to support her.

Pretty sure that wasn't a preconceived contingency plan so much as a desperate on-the-fly attempt to avoid repercussions.

Also pretty sure the NAACP was trying to figure out how to avoid embarassment from getting punked so badly.

Agree to disagree then. That's easy to preconceive if you know how to work political correctness. I've watched her teach her class and listened to her enough to confidently assume that would be a clear option to harness from her POV. It's the safer one...giving yourself the ability to do the framing if worse comes to worse. Framing is everything. Completely erasing who you are provokes the people who really know you. Retaining some control is so much more comfortable than letting the chips fall where they might. The idea that you can make it feel taboo to press her on how she identifies seems pretty workable.

Pretty sure that wasn't a preconceived contingency plan so much as a desperate on-the-fly attempt to avoid repercussions.

Also pretty sure the NAACP was trying to figure out how to avoid embarassment from getting punked so badly.

Can't help yourself. Sad.

Care to expound on that?

I think he has a boner for you and ed. Not sure why. Maybe you guys are just his type.

So there is no tolerance for the Transracial? I just don't get the American Left, they preach tolerance but they have no tolerance when it doesn't fit their agenda. This poor woman is a Black Woman trapped in a White Women's body and they throw her under the bus. It is shameful!

Care to expound on that?

You run the post down, asking why it's a story, acing as if you're above it, and then there you are with your comments.

I think he has a boner for you and ed. Not sure why. Maybe you guys are just his type.

So that's what you see? Call it straight or STFU, ok?

So that's what you see? Call it straight or STFU, ok?

How much straighter can I say it? You have a strange mancrush on Worms and edjr.

:dunno:

And by the way, I'll say whatever I want however I want to say it and you can go fock yourself.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

How much straighter can I say it? You have a strange mancrush on Worms and edjr.

:dunno:

And by the way, I'll say whatever I want however I want to say it and you can go fock yourself.

:thumbsup:

So you see when I say something, but not anyone else? No kidding, stay out of it and STFU. You have enough problems with the whole Cleveland thing.

So you see when I say something, but not anyone else? No kidding, stay out of it and STFU. You have enough problems with the whole Cleveland thing.

I comment on what I feel like commenting on. Right then I felt like commenting on your gay love for Worms and ed.

WTF are you gonna do about it, d1ckbag? Other than try to tell me to STFU, as if that's going to work, I mean.

I guess I'll take it as a compliment :wub:

I comment on what I feel like commenting on. Right then I felt like commenting on your gay love for Worms and ed.

WTF are you gonna do about it, d1ckbag? Other than try to tell me to STFU, as if that's going to work, I mean.

You know this guy is former NYPD and a Marine, right? :shocking:

So there is no tolerance for the Transracial? I just don't get the American Left, they preach tolerance but they have no tolerance when it doesn't fit their agenda. This poor woman is a Black Woman trapped in a White Women's body and they throw her under the bus. It is shameful!

And you like her?

I think what they dont tolerate right now is a psycho liar like this chick.

Dont expect you to understand that.

Here's me:

:scared:

In Bastards' dreams, that is.

Here's me:

:scared:

In Bastards' dreams, that is.

You have nothing to fear. I've made a lifetime of protecting the weak and feeble, not harming them. But stay out of my shitz. I'm not kidding.

He personally fired the shot that killed Osama bin Laden. Then returned to NYC the next day to fight crime at home :wub:

He personally fired the shot that killed Osama bin Laden. Then returned to NYC the next day to fight crime at home :wub:

Never said anything like that, liar. But I got stories.

Never said anything like that, liar. But I got stories.

Okay, you got me. You haven't actually claimed to have killed Osama bin Laden. :lol:

Not yet anyway :lol:

You have nothing to fear. I've made a lifetime of protecting the weak and feeble, not harming them. But stay out of my shitz. I'm not kidding.

Threats...nice

you seem to get bent out of shape easy and then follow someone different around every week.

Threats...nice

you seem to get bent out of shape easy and then follow someone different around every week.

I never instigate. But I do retaliate.