Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Krysten Sinema

Agree completely.

That...plus, she ran as a moderate/centrist.....and it is focking awesome to see a moderate get some success in this climate. gives on hope.

• Like 2

Agreed.

Credit to her opponent. She conceded despite Trumps ranting otherwise.

Talk of her taking the other Senate sear just for being classy.

Meanwhile, in Florida, the guy who everybody knows is going to win is still screaming fraud from the top of his lungs. Weird

Agreed.

Credit to her opponent. She conceded despite Trumps ranting otherwise.

Talk of her taking the other Senate sear just for being classy.

Meanwhile, in Florida, the guy who everybody knows is going to win is still screaming fraud from the top of his lungs. Weird

So the Democrat in Florida should earn your disdain since you give credit to McSally for conceding. Or do you only heap praise for Republicans that cave and not for Democrats that won't concede?

It's Kyrsten, not Krysten. As I've mentioned elsewhere she was my congressperson, also she is supposed to be the first openly bisexual congressperson, if that helps your schoolmarm fantasy. :D

Our district includes ASU, hence how a dem was elected to congress here. But because our district is in general fairly purple, she tended to vote moderately unless her vote was really needed. I'm interested to see how she acts in the Senate.

At least Flake is gone. :thumbsup:

So the Democrat in Florida should earn your disdain since you give credit to McSally for conceding. Or do you only heap praise for Republicans that cave and not for Democrats that won't concede?

I'll take what is another wiff conundrum for 2000 alex

That was her platform during the run, yes, thta is how she presented herself IMHO

Maybe she'll change her mind about being okay with Americans committing acts of Sedition (joining the Taliban/ISIS).

On this I emphatically agree.....

It's Kyrsten, not Krysten. As I've mentioned elsewhere she was my congressperson, also she is supposed to be the first openly bisexual congressperson, if that helps your schoolmarm fantasy. :D

Our district includes ASU, hence how a dem was elected to congress here. But because our district is in general fairly purple, she tended to vote moderately unless her vote was really needed. I'm interested to see how she acts in the Senate.

You know exactly how she will act, anti-Trump all day everyday, vote against anything that benefit American citizens.

Not a single Dem voted for tax cuts for the middle class last December.

Not a single one.

Not a single Dem voted for Kavanaugh after he was falsely accused of gang rape.

Not a single one.

Anyone who thinks Sinema is a moderate is a moron.

The only sulver lining is she is replacing a liberal in flake.

Can't wait for his sins to be exposed, you don't step away from the Senate at his age unless you have some disturbing skeletons in your closet.

• Like 2

Do you spend your whole day like this?

Are you constantly mad there's more D's than Rs in your alpha bits?

• Like 1

You know exactly how she will act, anti-Trump all day everyday, vote against anything that benefit American citizens.

Not a single Dem voted for tax cuts for the middle class last December.

Not a single one.

Not a single Dem voted for Kavanaugh after he was falsely accused of gang rape.

Not a single one.

Anyone who thinks Sinema is a moderate is a ###### moron.

Don't get me wrong, I voted for McSally. I'm a little puzzled that a Dem won here; it implies that our state is turning more blue than I had thought, although there is that whole "new president's party loses seats" phenomenon.

Anyway, I'm sure you are right that she will toe the party line on key topics, but if she wants to serve more than one term here, she will tread lightly. :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, I voted for McSally. I'm a little puzzled that a Dem won here;

R Gov won by 328,000 votes.

D Sen is winning by 32,000 votes.

R Gov won Maricopa County by 325,000 votes.

D Sen winning Maricopa by 32,000 votes?

[350,000] vote swing to D Sen?

R Gov won by 328,000 votes.

D Sen is winning by 32,000 votes.

R Gov won Maricopa County by 325,000 votes.

D Sen winning Maricopa by 32,000 votes?

[350,000] vote swing to D Sen?

Our election has been very transparent, in fact I heard there are webcams where you can watch people counting the absentee ballots, if that floats your boat. Also our incumbent governor (Doug Ducey) is a rock star and I couldn't tell you for sure who his opponent was (Garcia?). I don't recall a single ad on TV by other side.

The senate race was THE race here. I think Sinema won thru a combo of name recognition and, as I said above, her platform has been fairly moderate.

Tell me the Dems bused in some homeless illegals for some swing votes? I'm listening. 350K? Cmon man. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

fter reports confirmed that the president had skipped a ceremony at the Aisle-Marne American Cemetery on Saturday due to the rain, Monday's travel lid from the White House revealed Trump would also be skipping a Veterans Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery.

While millions of Americans observed Veteran's Day over the weekend, President Trump vouched for shelter from the rain and attacks against Democrats on Twitter from his golf club in New Jersey.

It is an unofficial tradition for the president to visit the Virginian cemetery on Veteran's Day, but this year, Trump had other worries at hand.

Our election has been very transparent, in fact I heard there are webcams where you can watch people counting the absentee ballots, if that floats your boat. Also our incumbent governor (Doug Ducey) is a rock star and I couldn't tell you for sure who his opponent was (Garcia?). I don't recall a single ad on TV by other side.

The senate race was THE race here. I think Sinema won thru a combo of name recognition and, as I said above, her platform has been fairly moderate.

Tell me the Dems bused in some homeless illegals for some swing votes? I'm listening. 350K? Cmon man. :rolleyes:

Yeah because it's inconceivable that anything could have happened with the absentee ballots..............let's ask Florida.

Yeah because it's inconceivable that anything could have happened with the absentee ballots..............let's ask Florida.

You realize a huge chunk of the FL absentee ballots are overseas soldiers ballots right? And Trump wanted to trash those. - on Veterans day no less.

What's bizarre is his dudes gonna win. Cookoo.

Wow. Them schoolmarm glasses are doing something for me.

https://goo.gl/images/YC9t4v

:wub:

She's hotter than most Libtards

also.......another stolen election :mad:

I"ll pass. The crows feet around her eyes are focking huge.

face down, ass up, this is how we like to fock :banana:

I like the R. She had her dog in her concession speech.

Yay dogs.

Yeah, but didn't that dog look like it wanted out of that.... :lol:

You realize a huge chunk of the FL absentee ballots are overseas soldiers ballots right? And Trump wanted to trash those. - on Veterans day no less.

:lol:

I'm referring to the ones that were driven up in a truck that were mysteriously found in Broward County. The ones they're NOT going to be allowed to count.

FYI there is also a criminal investigation going on there as well. :wave:

There have been about 2.2M votes cast; you are implying that about 15% of those are fake? And I don't what percentage are absentee, say 1/2, so 30% of absentee ballots?

Florida is a shiot show right now. We were a mess a few years back (reduced polling places led to people in line for hours) but we whacked that person and things are very smooth now, so I hear (I vote absentee). :dunno:

I"ll pass. The crows feet around her eyes are focking huge.

I bet her azzhole is bleached. Id take that to pound town.

She's hot for an older lady for sure but looks like she could be a ######.

Absolutely. Behind every pretty/kind face is a total b!tch just waiting to have its day.

Really? Meh...Give me Sarah Palin please!

His chances of getting laid rest upon saying 'Fock Trump' enough times that some liberal chick like Sinema throwing him a gratitude piece.

There have been about 2.2M votes cast; you are implying that about 15% of those are fake? And I don't what percentage are absentee, say 1/2, so 30% of absentee ballots?

Florida is a shiot show right now. We were a mess a few years back (reduced polling places led to people in line for hours) but we whacked that person and things are very smooth now, so I hear (I vote absentee). :dunno:

Isn't it obvious :dunno:.

When Republicans lose it's illegals voting. Or voting fraud of some sort.

When Democrats lose it's RUSSIA or voter suppression!!!

The playbook should be obvious by now, duh. :lol:

His chances of getting laid rest upon saying 'Fock Trump' enough times that some liberal chick like Sinema throwing him a gratitude piece.

Who me?

Trump loses? Fraud

Trump wins but not by enough? Fraud!

He won't be happy with until he gets a Putin kind of win.

Nah; wiff. I know you're not stricken with TDS mike. :cheers:

I was going to add I would say "I LOVE FILTHY FERNANDEZ" 10,000 times if it meant it would get me laid.

• Like 1