ROCKFORD

does sjerk = peefoam?

does sjerk = peefoam?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. does sjerk = peefoam?

• yes
    • no
    • rats ass

i dont really give a fock, but this topic creeps into every other thread. lets settle this here and now.

does sjerk = peefoam?

Cockford is all hot for this seafoam dude. Ooohh la-la

who?

im hot for YOU! :wub:

Ass of Rat. Don't care for either of them.

Yes, it’s a known thing. Also peefoam is pretty clever.

This, I think. Somebody said seafoam = sderk and nobody objected so I figured it was such. Or not. Whatever. Sorta like Rockford = zmanzzz. I'm not big into alias busting, especially for a low rate FF chat bored. Who cares? :dunno:

• Like 1

This, I think. Somebody said seafoam = sderk and nobody objected so I figured it was such. Or not. Whatever. Sorta like Rockford = zmanzzz. I'm not big into alias busting, especially for a low rate FF chat bored. Who cares? :dunno:

why drag me into this? :dunno:

why drag me into this? :dunno:

Because it's true.

What happened to seafoam? I thought it was impossible to get banned.

My guesses for sderk:

1. wiff

2. sho

3. an FBG troll

The account was created right around the time someone from here posted a thread over there about FFT being full of Nazis and making fun of them.

What happened to seafoam? I thought it was impossible to get banned.

My guesses for sderk:

1. wiff

2. sho

3. an FBG troll

The account was created right around the time someone from here posted a thread over there about FFT being full of Nazis and making fun of them.

We can all put away the spyglass, there’s no mystery here.

Seafoam last post Nov 9, not heard from again.

Sderk first post Nov 10, posts same arguments in same threads as Seafoam was in before (mange bored).

It’s seafoam.

• Like 2

Do you guys really care? Honestly there hasnt really been a good topic on here for a bit. Or not that man you at least. And a lot end up the same with either turning political or evolving into a slap fight.

peetard

I dont usually agree with cockford but

:lol:

Of course it is. And hopefully Mike bans this version too. Hell, yesterday alone he picked fights with half the bored, ranging from peenie and old maid all the way to HT.

• Like 1

Of course it is. And hopefully Mike bans this version too. Hell, yesterday alone he picked fights with half the bored, ranging from peenie and old maid all the way to HT.

And me (on Sunday)

Fvck this T W A T

Doesnt HT usually do that on a daily basis though?

• Like 1

And me (on Sunday)

Fvck this T W A T

In all honesty, you should be happy someone cares enough to give a shiot about you.

• Like 2

Umm, you started the thread rocktard. :dunno:

He's also completely worthless here.

In all honesty, you should be happy someone cares enough to give a shiot about you.

I love my gay, dead shotstard :(

For some reason you and him are totally interchangeable to me. I'm really not sure why yet, and I've put a few seconds of thought into this in past.

If somebody were to report peefoam for being seatard, Mike would probably ban him again. Not me - I mean if literally anyone else here reported him. :ninja:

If somebody were to report peefoam for being seatard, Mike would probably ban him again. Not me - I mean if literally anyone else here reported him. :ninja:

you're the only here who reports people now that Shotard is gone

Me ?

You're alive again? YEA FOR ME :banana:

How about a new movie scene to celebrate this joyous news

Most of you guys are all whining like school girls. Only name calling with zero substance and no class. I have zero idea of what you are even referencing.

Check out these comments from your little group you formed here:

Rockford: peetard

Northernvike: Ass of Rat.

MDC: Peefoam. Seatard. Lol

tantastic: peefoam is pretty clever

shotsup: Peefoam works as well

MDC again: report peefoam

titans&bucs&bears: yesterday alone he picked fights with half the bored, ranging from peenie and old maid all the way to HT.

You guys can't hold your own on real life topics so you group up and act like 13 year old girls in a text chat.

There are some cool dudes here on this site, but you guys specifically are over the hill men that have nothing better to do than act like teenage millennial girls at a pajama party.

And by the way, from what I have read over the last few weeks since I joined, the majority of the people on this site think the same way about you all as I do.

Go ahead MDC, dispute that. You are the token clown act here. There is nothing more evident than that.

Screw this site. You all bltch about some other FRB site, or whatever it is called, but you should take a look at yourselves. Gutless internet name-callers with nothing else to offer in life.

• Like 1

Don't judge everyone by MDC. He's the only one talking about ratting anyone out.

Don't judge everyone by MDC. He's the only one talking about ratting anyone out.

Biggest rat at FFT.

Lol @ B1tch Face sucking up to peefoam. :D

Rat

Did you ask Paul to check out his IP address too?

Did you ask Paul to check out his IP address too?

What a bunch of wimps some of you guys are.

What a bunch of wimps some of you guys are.

Not really. There were more, but they left. MDC is the leftover rat/ wuss. Nobody else does it. He's confirmed