Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Another pressure situation for Romo.

OT...all the pressure on Romo's shoulders.

1st down : Sack and a fumble

2nd Down: Bounce pass

3rd Down: Bad pass

Game Over. Broken Pinky, torn vagina. HUGE loss.

God I love watching this guy consistantly fold under pressure. :bandana:

God I love watching this guy consistantly fold under pressure. :shocking:

How do you figure he folded? Sack and a fumble, right? That's when he broke his finger. Which explains the 2 bad passes afterwards.

Don't hate cuz you don't have him on your team. :thumbsdown:

God I love watching this guy consistantly fold under pressure. :shocking:

I believe the proper medical terminology would be "torn labia"

God I love watching this guy consistantly fold under pressure. :cheers:

at least he didnt puke

Romo usually sucks ass in December. Glad to see him doing it so early in the season. No he's out after sticking his pinkie up TO's ass.

:cheers:

How did he suck? Dude had good stats, but got hurt on a fluke play.

How did he suck? Dude had good stats, but got hurt on a fluke play.

Two blatant fumbles when he was slapped around by the Cardinals defense that was bailed out by the refs. Of course you won't mention that. Now he has stinky pinkie from having it rammed up TO's ass.

:music_guitarred: :lol:

Two blatant fumbles when he was slapped around by the Cardinals defense that was bailed out by the refs. Of course you won't mention that. Now he has stinky pinkie from having it rammed up TO's ass.

:music_guitarred: :lol:

Romo was hit roughly 20 times during that game. I think the offensive line had something to do with the loss.

Romo was hit roughly 20 times during that game. I think the offensive line had something to do with the loss.

Romo stinkie pinky had some nice throws out of bounds. Can't wait to see him collapse again. Oh yeah, it was nice to see those two INTs from Pussman like you said would happen. Wrong again.

:overhead: :music_guitarred: :lol: :)

Romo had 300 yards and 3TDs with no ints. that is not a choke. Special teams lost that game.

Not in the eyes of an eagles fan or hater. Haters target the "icon" of a team. The Cowboys' current "icon" is Romo, so they target him. It get feathers riled. It can go both ways though.

Take McNabb for example. He lost the SB for the eagles, and 3 NFC Championships single-handedly. Now THAT was hilarious, watching McNabb throw those games down the tubes. LOL.

Just a few of McNabb's "high pressure situations". Lets see how he did. LOL:

2000 McNabb lost playoff game for them, (20/41, 1-1)

2001 Championship--lost it for them (18/30, 1-1)

2002 Championship--lost it for them (26/49, 1-3)

2003 Championship--lost it for them (10/22, 3-2)

2004 Superbowl--lost that for them also. (30/51, 3-3)

Overall, that's only 53% completions, 9 tds, 10 ints in those "high pressure situations". Why? Why didn't he do better than that? He lost the games for them. He deserves a lot of thanks from the gracious eagles fans.

LOL.

Tip: Don't mock one teams issues, if your teams issues are 10x worse. It'll only make you look like a monkey's ass. Congrats.

Oh...and Romo's rating is just a tad better. LOL.

McNabb has averaged right around an 85 passer rating.

Romo around 98.

Why? Seriously. Why is that? Don't beat around the bush or comeback with another question, just answer why Romo's rating is continually higher.

Oh...and neither have won the "big" game.

Maybe because Romo is throwing to TO and Witten and McNabb is throwing to a bunch of guys that would be serving McDonald's if they weren't on the Eagles? :thumbsup:

Not in the eyes of an eagles fan or hater. Haters target the "icon" of a team. The Cowboys' current "icon" is Romo, so they target him. It get feathers riled. It can go both ways though.

Take McNabb for example. He lost the SB for the eagles, and 3 NFC Championships single-handedly. Now THAT was hilarious, watching McNabb throw those games down the tubes. LOL.

Just a few of McNabb's "high pressure situations". Lets see how he did. LOL:

2000 McNabb lost playoff game for them, (20/41, 1-1)

2001 Championship--lost it for them (18/30, 1-3)

2002 Championship--lost it for them (26/49, 3-2)

2003 Championship--lost it for them (10/22, 3-2)

2004 Superbowl--lost that for them also. (30/51, 3-3)

Overall, that's only 53% completions, 9 tds, 10 ints in those "high pressure situations". Why? Why didn't he do better than that? He lost the games for them. He deserves a lot of thanks from the gracious eagles fans.

LOL.

Tip: Don't mock one teams issues, if your teams issues are 10x worse. It'll only make you look like a monkey's ass. Congrats.

Oh...and Romo's rating is just a tad better. LOL.

McNabb has averaged right around an 85 passer rating.

Romo around 98.

Why? Seriously. Why is that? Don't beat around the bush or comeback with another question, just answer why Romo's rating is continually higher.

Oh...and neither have won the "big" game.

Romo hasn't been to the big game. Now if you say he has, that would infer that all playoff games are big games. If that is the case, then McNabb has done something Romo hasn't, and he's won playoff games. Not one, but multiple.

It's also ironic that you're readily available to mention the 3 NFC Championships he supposedly lost by himself, but fail to mention the one he WON, without TO I might add.

Care to argue that? :thumbsup:

Maybe because Romo is throwing to TO and Witten and McNabb is throwing to a bunch of guys that would be serving McDonald's if they weren't on the Eagles? :thumbsup:

So they can't catch? Are they not capable? Maybe McNabb ought work on his accuracy and decision making. Ever think of that?

So they can't catch? Are they not capable? Maybe McNabb ought work on his accuracy and decision making. Ever think of that?

So this year, Eagle receivers lead the league in dropped passes. Is it your assertion that it's McNabb's lack of accuracy and decision making that's the cause?

You're just a hater. No need to quantify.

Romo hasn't been to the big game. Now if you say he has, that would infer that all playoff games are big games. If that is the case, then McNabb has done something Romo hasn't, and he's won playoff games. Not one, but multiple.

Care to argue that? :thumbsup:

Been to the big the game? Ohh...so "making it" is good enough? (Well, for eagles fans, I suppose so, because they have been trained to realize that they are never going to win the SB. They proven that time and time again).

Okay, so if "making it" is good enough (which you said it was), Romo made it to the playoffs. So? It didn't win them the SB.

And McNabb's efforts didn't win the eagles a SB.

So this year, Eagle receivers lead the league in dropped passes. Is it your assertion that it's McNabb's lack of accuracy and decision making that's the cause?

You're just a hater. No need to quantify.

You cited "drops" as a valid excuse. YET.....YET....last year, Romo had many a drops from Owens and Crayton, and 3 very big ones in the championship. But that doesn't count...because it was still Romo's fault.

You cited factors outside of McNabb's control as to reason why. But reasons outside of Romo's control were ignored, and the blame put on his shoulders. Interesting how it only works one way.

You, sir are the hater.

Been to the big the game? Ohh...so "making it" is good enough? (Well, for eagles fans, I suppose so, because they have been trained to realize that they are never going to win the SB. They proven that time and time again).

Okay, so if "making it" is good enough (which you said it was), Romo made it to the playoffs. So? It didn't win them the SB.

And McNabb's efforts didn't win the eagles a SB.

Referring to "the big game" is not referring to the SB, you moron. You're the one who said it, not me.

Truth is, Romo hasn't won a playoff game, McNabb has won multiple. McNabb has been apart of 3 championship losses, obviously Romo hasn't, BECAUSE HE'S NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME. McNabb's lost a SB, Romo has only watched it on TV.

Yes, in the end, it's about winning the SB. But don't sit there and judge McNabb and his failure to win "the big game" when you're boy Romo hasn't even sniffed a playoff win (although he did drop one, lol).

BTW, I've said it in the past, I kinda like Romo, but it's a shame he represents a bunch of dooshbags.

Tony Romo and The Dallas Cowboys are 5-5 over their last 10 games. That is a team with 13 pro bowlers, someone is choking here.

Mcnabb had T.O. for one season.

He went to the Super Bowl.

On what all the Cowboy Fans will claim is not half the team the Cowboys have been for the last 2 years.

I'm not a fan of either the Eagles or Cowboys....but this is pretty much...

/endthread

yeah, its getting to be pretty tough for romo to shake this moniker, and his game sample size is growing, so he does not have that fact for his defense anymore. despite the weapons and defense around him, he does not have the focus and mettle when it matters most in important/big games. this game's situation was set for him, as they had the lead and momentum; yet, he could not deliver medium, mistake-free play at the position to keep the lead, much less high level, come from behind play to score and tie/win the game in the end. i still am in the boat to place partial responsibility upon offensive coordinator jason garrett, who has yet to etch his mark as a top strategist in a big time game during his young career.

yeah, its getting to be pretty tough for romo to shake this moniker, and his game sample size is growing, so he does not have that fact for his defense anymore. despite the weapons and defense around him, he does not have the focus and mettle when it matters most in important/big games. this game's situation was set for him, as they had the lead and momentum; yet, he could not deliver medium, mistake-free play at the position to keep the lead, much less high level, come from behind play to score and tie/win the game in the end. i still am in the boat to place partial responsibility upon offensive coordinator jason garrett, who has yet to etch his mark as a top strategist in a big time game during his young career.

while I agree that Romo and Garett are not the "ff elite", they dont totally suck either. simmer down a little bit there little feller'.

neither have had time yet to puy up a full resume'

also Eagle Green, dont you need to throw size DD at your last weeks' benched QB? or pizz on people in the stands? or route your coach before the season ends? or......... :overhead:

also Eagle Green, dont you need to throw size DD at your last weeks' benched QB? or pizz on people in the stands? or route your coach before the season ends? or......... <_<

When did my QB get benched last week? I thought he was lighting up the Cards secondary. :doublethumbsup:

Don't get mad a me because your "Stud" QB is blowing it again.

This thread will be bumped every time H0mo loses a game.

And once again, he flat out lost the game.

Ask T.O., he'll tell who lost it.

:pointstosky:

Well... It's December and the Cowboy defense played like heroes for once. I guess that's something to hang that stetson on... :doublethumbsup:

I am almost certain most of you are asking yourself this question. WHY, WHY, WHY ON EARTH IN THE LAST SEVEN MINUTES OF THE GAME DO WE CHANGE A DEFENSIVE SCHEME THAT HAD SHUT BEN DOWN ALL AFTERNOON? I will question that one forever. And I actually have to ask another question, why is it that you guys/gals think that we have to wait until the season ends before we get a new special teams coach (for starter's). And PLEASE indulge this one last question, with R.W. across from T.O., and a weapon like Witten, and I think Bennett is way under utilized, how come either T.O. or R.W. is not open more often, or anyone else as far as that goes?

Witten was wide open on that last play but he forgot to look for the pass or something. He was wide open.

while I agree that Romo and Garett are not the "ff elite", they dont totally suck either. simmer down a little bit there little feller'.

i didnt say they suck, nor did i 'simmer' :doublethumbsup:

my point was that with the talent and tools at his disposal, garrett has yet to make his mark. example: in his first yr as offensive coordinator, sean payton directed the vanilla giants offense through kerry collins and some very simple gameplans through the playoffs to an nfc chmpshp game; then, with a matchup against a vaunted offense looming [vikes with culp/moss/carter], he drew up a radically different flavor of a gameplan calling for collins to pass early and often, leading to a 5TD day that shellshocked and totally deflated the vikes.

this was a hallmark for payton, and you mentioned resume. we saw him deploy reggie bush and new qb drew brees their first yr in new orleans to the tune of a high octane, multi-dimensional offense; currently, the saints pass game continues to roll despite key elements like colston, shockey, and bush [along with their particular route specialties] out of the lineup. payton has kept them successful.

the talent the cowboys possess on offense is undeniable, and the 'good looking' games they've had the past few seasons when they show max ability and strategy with the run and pass are like a well-oiled machine. when they are 'on' [i mean all components including qb, hb, wrs, te, and line], they are surely a top3 unit leaguwide; it is the games like today that leave viewers and football fans incredulous.

you mentioned 'time'. the dallas situation in football is one where time is unfortunately not an option or luxury. this owner and team are premised/built on one thing---to win. when? now. not tomorrow, not someday, but now. in this league, the windows of opportunity open and close fast, and maintaining collections of players with top talent is difficult. in the end, the most apt slogan to apply to the cowboys is from the countdown crew: "if not now, when?"

Witten was wide open on that last play but he forgot to look for the pass or something. He was wide open.

Witten stated after the game that the loss was on him. He claimed he slipped at the start of the play and that is why he did not get the ball.

You see, that's the difference between the Giants and the Cowboys. The Giants lost today too, but they blocked 2 kicks, they were bringing the house, pulling out all the stops. I don't know what Eli was doing on that deep pass to nobody. The whole team clearly looked off today. But under pressure, Eli showed what he does best and drove the team downfield for a late touchdown. Gave the team a chance to win, if they make the onside kick. Didn't work this time ... but the point is, Eli plays well under pressure. Romo ... not so much.

i didnt say they suck, nor did i 'simmer' :thumbsup:

my point was that with the talent and tools at his disposal, garrett has yet to make his mark. example: in his first yr as offensive coordinator, sean payton directed the vanilla giants offense through kerry collins and some very simple gameplans through the playoffs to an nfc chmpshp game; then, with a mathcup against a vaunted offense looming [vikes with culp/moss/carter], he drew up a radically different flavor of a gameplan calling for collins to pass early and often, leading to a 5TD day that shellshocked and totally deflated the vikes.

this was a hallmark for payton, and you mentioned resume. we saw him deploy reggie bush and new qb drew brees their first yr in new orleans to the tune of a high octane, multi-dimensional offense; currently, the saints pass game continues to roll despite key elements like colston, shockey, and bush [along with their particular route specialties] out of the lineup. payton has kept them successful.

the talent the cowboys possess on offense is undeniable, and the 'good looking' games they've had the past few seasons when they show max ability and strategy with the run and pass are like a well-oiled machine. when they are 'on' [i mean all components including qb, hb, wrs, te, and line], they are surely a top3 unit leaguwide; it is the games like today that leave viewers and football fans incredulous.

you mentioned 'time'. the dallas situation in football is one where time is unfortunately not an option or luxury. this owner and team are premised/built on one thing---to win. when? now. not tomorrow, not someday, but now. in this league, the windows of opportunity open and close fast, and maintaining collections of players with top talent is difficult. in the end, the most apt slogan to apply to the cowboys is from the countdown crew: "if not now, when?"

This is the best post by a non-Cowboy honk I've read in a long, long time. Letting Sean Payton walk has long been an admitted mistake here, while the star of Jason Garrett is losing its luster. Fans here act as if they are a perennial playoff contender, yet incredibly have not won a playoff game in a decade.

Romo's play has been erratic at the most inopportune times, yet the alternative to Romo being dropped in the franchises lap is frightening. Cowboy fans can have VERY short memories, witness the four game stretch of Brad Johnson earlier this year and the era of Quincy Carter/Henson/Leaf/Testaverde/Bledsoe earlier this decade. They can also have very long memories, like Raider fans they cling to the past. In Texas this means clinging to their guns, religion, and the glory days of America's Team.

And they are the worst type of washerwomen fans I've seen this side of Mission Valley and the Murph. They BETTER win now, because in about two-three years the effects of not having Bill Parcells here to bring in the players is going to hit home. Just like it did in the days before the Tuna arrived.

I don't know about that. The dude's played 10 games this year, had six 300 yard games, six games where he threw three TDs, and only two games wher he threw multiple picks. What's not elite about that?

This is the best post by a non-Cowboy honk I've read in a long, long time. Letting Sean Payton walk has long been an admitted mistake here, while the star of Jason Garrett is losing its luster. Fans here act as if they are a perennial playoff contender, yet incredibly have not won a playoff game in a decade.

Romo's play has been erratic at the most inopportune times, yet the alternative to Romo being dropped in the franchises lap is frightening. Cowboy fans can have VERY short memories, witness the four game stretch of Brad Johnson earlier this year and the era of Quincy Carter/Henson/Leaf/Testaverde/Bledsoe earlier this decade. They can also have very long memories, like Raider fans they cling to the past. In Texas this means clinging to their guns, religion, and the glory days of America's Team.

And they are the worst type of washerwomen fans I've seen this side of Mission Valley and the Murph. They BETTER win now, because in about two-three years the effects of not having Bill Parcells here to bring in the players is going to hit home. Just like it did in the days before the Tuna arrived.

Nice post!

I think this is part of the Dallas problem. When players and coaches go to Dallas the media and fans anoint them king before they accomplish anything. Garrett has never even earned a star so the fact that it is losing its lust is no surprise.

i knew the stupid eagle fans would be out in force after this one.

bottomline, the Cowboys offense choked. Romo made some bad throws, and his receivers looked lost. i'm not sure how many wrong routes were run. but it seemed like there was miscommunication on the routes on several occasions.

if i were a Dallas defensive player i'd be ###### tearing into the offense right now.

the Dallas defense was the best unit on the field yesterday. the ###### offense laid an egg.

doesnt matter. the steelers won and the Cowboys wont make the playoffs. but neither will the eagles. so i guess the idiot iggle fans will be out in force, making asses out of themselves, cause they wont have anything better to do.