Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

***The Official AFC Championship Thread***

I will take the Pats in this one, 34-24. They beat the Colts pretty easily at home earlier in the year and nothing that I have seen recently leads me to believe that it will be different on Sunday.

What say you all?

Colts defense has played much better in the playoffs. Hoping they can pull it out cause f the pats.

nobody will pick IND.

NE is far and away the favorite here.

and that's kinda' scary if you're a NE fan... is there such a thing as a "trap" game in the playoffs? Yikes.

EVERYONE picked the Broncos too. It takes a little Luck to win in the playoffs. The defensive backfield has played very well and the Colts have found a way to make teams at least play the run with Boom Herron. I believe, of course, the Patriots deserve to be favored in this game but they shouldn't be prohibitive favorites.

Well the colts def have a better shot with Luck than the Broncos would have had with the carcass of Peyton Manning at qb.

I will take the Pats in this one, 34-24. They beat the Colts pretty easily at home earlier in the year and nothing that I have seen recently leads me to believe that it will be different on Sunday.What say you all?

49 to 6 Colts win . And after the game Brady tells the world he played the last ten years with one real eye

Pats should win semi-easily.

That said every time they play the Colts I'm worried it will be the game where Luck finally busts out and gets over the hump in terms of beating Belichick/brady. Hasn't happened yet and I sure hope Sunday isn't the day that it does.

I'd expect a whole lotta Blount and/or Jonas Gray in this one.

yeah - that'd REALLY surprise them!

(uhhh... but maybe you're right)

Pats should win semi-easily.

That said every time they play the Colts I'm worried it will be the game where Luck finally busts out and gets over the hump in terms of beating Belichick/brady. Hasn't happened yet and I sure hope Sunday isn't the day that it does.

I heard people all over the world say colts had no chance to beat Denver yesterday

it's the NFL. Any given Sunday.

Has Indy even been competitive against New England?

If the Pats come out flat and Brady stinks up the joint.....and Luck plays lights out, then the Colts can win. But the Pats have been there done that and know how to win without playing their best. They won't fold at the first sign of adversity. Can't say the same for the Colts.

Hawks - Pats will be a great SB.

Look for Jonas Gray to be reinstated into the starting lineup Sunday and run for 300 yards

I say that the Patriots would rather be playing the Broncos.

After seeing noodle arm, balloon and rainbow the ball around the field yesterday? Absolutely!

49 to 6 Colts win . And after the game Brady tells the world he played the last ten years with one real eye

I would like to call what you do a schtick, but that would insult schticks.

Forgive my curiosity, but...are you and tigeru related in some manner? :dunno:

nobody will pick IND.

NE is far and away the favorite here.

and that's kinda' scary if you're a NE fan... is there such a thing as a "trap" game in the playoffs? Yikes.

A trap game requires that your opponent has something to offer which the Colts dont. Denver just stinks and Indy isnt much better. NE wil drop 48 points on them and the game will be over by halftime. Yawn. Boring.

I will take the Pats in this one, 34-24. They beat the Colts pretty easily at home earlier in the year and nothing that I have seen recently leads me to believe that it will be different on Sunday.

What say you all?

I have the exact same score. It'll be a solid game from the Pats, no blowout like the few games have been, and they certainly won't run on the Colts like last time.

A trap game requires that your opponent has something to offer which the Colts dont. Denver just stinks and Indy isnt much better. NE wil drop 48 points on them and the game will be over by halftime. Yawn. Boring.

I hope you're right but I doubt it. Indy has Andrew Luck and a much improved D. Plus they like throwing to their TEs and the Pats have struggled against that this year.

Trent Richardson did not travel with the Colts to New England due to personal reasons.

He personally found out he sucks?

• Like 1

After being inactive for the divisional playoff game at Denver on Jan. 11, Richardson said he was preparing as if he would start against the Patriots.

"[being inactive] will never happen to me again," Richardson said Thursday. "Anybody can quote me, today, because it's never going to happen again."

He personally found out he sucks?

Updating a previous item, Trent Richardson missed the Colts' Saturday morning walkthrough and wasn't allowed to travel with the team to New England.

The Colts left him at home in Indianapolis instead of bringing him to New England for the AFC title game. He'll be inactive for the second consecutive game. It's not a good combination to suck at football and miss team meetings ahead of the biggest game of the season. T-Rich will get to watch the game from his couch like the rest of us. Zurlon Tipton will back up workhorse Boom Herron.
:lol: