Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

DFS - Championship Games

With only two games my daily juices aren't really flowing this week. I'll probably throw a couple entries in a tournament or two but that's about it. No cash games (head to head, 50/50s, Double ups, etc). Feel free to share any lineups you guys are submitting or players you're targeting in this short slate. I'll share a tournament lineup later in the week...

It's really hard to determine a solid line up with so few options and a lot of them are high priced.

A defense is really hard to pick, Sea is the most expensive but I think all 4 teams will score a lot. Probably gonna plug NE in a few, and hope for a pick 6, since Luck is the most likely to throw some picks out of the 4

The key to a win may be a sleeper patriots RB that will go off. For tournaments I'm talking.

Well what are some of the lineups you guys are going with? I'm having a tough time trying to choose between them. You really only got 2 for sure starting rbs. Then you have the patriots who could use either bolden, vereen, Blount, or gray. Next you have the colts who have Herron but Richardson is supposedly going to be active tomorrow so good luck deciding who they will give the ball to.

Next you have the colts who have Herron but Richardson is supposedly going to be active tomorrow so good luck deciding who they will give the ball to.

This should help you narrow it down:

Trent Richardson did not travel with the team to New England due to personal reasons.

Richardson will miss Sunday's AFC Championship Game after being a healthy scratch last week. He's fallen behind Dan Herron and Zurlon Tipton on the depth chart, and likely wouldn't have been active for a special teams role. Despite a fully guaranteed $3.2 million salary, Richardson is a candidate for offseason release.
Jan 17 - 3:03 PM

I'm having some trouble building my lineups as well... only two games really limits your options. I do, however, want to get Herron in the lineup. Affordable at $7000 and 18 catches the last two weeks. Even if Colts playing from behind, Luck might be checking down to Herron more than he'd like to have to.

The weather in Foxboro is supposed to be a downpour, especially for the second half. Could make the running game for both teams more valuable.

As I stated, no cash games for me this week, only tournaments. Here's a lineup I'll be using at FanDuel. Going to take a chance with the Colts passing game...

QB Andrew Luck

RB Marshawn Lynch

RB LeGarrette Blount

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Julian Edelman

WR Donte Moncrief

TE Dwayne Allen

K Stephen Gostkowski

D New England

I'll have another lineup where I fit Gronk in at TE.

How many will have my lineup, I wonder...entered a few contests with this:

Wilson

Herron

Vereen

Hilton

Adams

Baldwin

Gronkowski

Vinatieri

Seattle

Luck should be passing a lot. I read somewhere that he has thrown somewhere between 65-70% the last 3-4 games. So I would count on him throwing a lot. In retrospect I think the patriots will try to run the ball down the colts throats. Seattle and Green Bay will try to run it down each other's throats as well but I give the advantage to Green Bay due to other offensive options. Look for plenty of run heavy schemes with the exception of the colts

Obviously, having Blount was the key to any DFS lineup. My supporting cast wasn't good enough to make any serious $ but the lineup I posted above did cash (minimum) at FanDuel. I had much better luck at DrafttKings where I had basically the same lineup but used Gronk at TE and swapped Andrew Luck for Russell Wilson.

Was in first place for the longest time. Then the patriots decided they didn't want to keep running Blount even though he was tearing it up. That lead to a gronk td and Brady throwing more so I ended up in 10th instead of 1st