Sign in to follow this  
Marshall

Aaarrrrggghhhh!

I can't stand the suspense!

By kickoff tomorrow (omigods, that's only 12 hours away), I won't have a single unfrazzled nerve left.

I don't handle the Night Before very well - always feel like a kid the night before Disneyland, knowing that it will be more fun after a full night's sleep, but fidgeting away with way too much excitement into the wee small hours anyway.

How about you? Do you manage to be all grown-up and ho-hum about a game that you care deeply about, or do you have some way of managing the stress? :shocking:

I'm a huge Seattle fan. Have been for as long as I can remember. On the outside it looks like I could give two shits about the outcome. Deep down I really do care

I find it gets better with age. I don't sweat the little things anymore like a football game. Take it as entertainment and nothing more

Now losing fantasy that really pisses me off!

I can't stand the suspense!

By kickoff tomorrow (omigods, that's only 12 hours away), I won't have a single unfrazzled nerve left.

I don't handle the Night Before very well - always feel like a kid the night before Disneyland, knowing that it will be more fun after a full night's sleep, but fidgeting away with way too much excitement into the wee small hours anyway.

How about you? Do you manage to be all grown-up and ho-hum about a game that you care deeply about, or do you have some way of managing the stress? :shocking:

Oh my soul are you kidding . It's just one game . Get excited about going to Church now, the Lord is a great reason to be up tossing and turning all night not a football game . This time Monday no one will even care .

God clearly wanted to punish Packers fans.

I'm guessing it must have been the old testament God?

Or maybe it was Ra or Vishnu or Poseidon... dunno, maybe WeePaws can tell us.

Oh my soul are you kidding . It's just one game . Get excited about going to Church now, the Lord is a great reason to be up tossing and turning all night not a football game . This time Monday no one will even care .

Shut. Up.

• Like 1