• Seahawks
    • Packers
    • Patriots
    • Colts

:dunno:

drobeski won this thread

Guy is a focking doosh

:banana:

I voted for the Seahawks. If we don't win in a landslide, I'm not trying hard enough.

Cowboy fans

Trust me on this. Seahawks know that they were given a gift. We came in there, and smashed their faces, for most of that game. They were given a gift only - and because of - weakness in the Green Bay coaching staff, which is a weakness that knowledgeable Green Bay fans have been aware of for awhile now.

I want Capers' head on a platter, and I want to see McCarthy give 4 pints of blood to charity. This is bullsht.

Trust me on this. Seahawks know that they were given a gift. We came in there, and smashed their faces, for most of that game. They were given a gift only - and because of - weakness in the Green Bay coaching staff, which is a weakness that knowledgeable Green Bay fans have been aware of for awhile now.

I want Capers' head on a platter, and I want to see McCarthy give 4 pints of blood to charity. This is bullsht.

I do feel like I should go buy some lottery tickets today. The Hawks should not have had a chance but took advantage when they finally remembered how to play and weren't put away.

The win probability chart is crazy. http://ow.ly/i/8iSaG

Cowboy fans

I nearly added them :doh:

What weakness? Their staff on offense seems solid as you get

The weakness - ask any diehard Packers fan - is that McCarthy and his coaches don't play well with the lead. They turtle up, and get stupid.

That's how Atlanta came back and scored a zillion points in that game after it was also over. This is what they do. It's a weakness.

Colts are an easy out because gocolts is cool and he's the only one.

But holy hell, the other three are all terrible. This is a real collection of fandom suckage right here.

I'll give it to phillybear who had to pick up and carry the Seahawks banner of unbearable fandom singlehandedly after his mentally handicapped sidekick/pet goblin, FailHawker, got thankfully banned from this site.

Yeah, I would have liked to heard what was going on on the headsets with their offensive brain trust on the next to last drive...

"Well, we just got stuffed for a four yard loss on first down, and are now facing 2nd and 14, with them totally selling out on the run. Do you think we ought to put the game in the hands of our prohibitive-MVP-favorite QB and at least give ourselves a slim chance of getting a first down and effectively ending the game?"

"Nah, let's run that dive a couple more times, lose a few more yards, and punt it away."

:thumbsup:

Nah - they're in Madison, and quickly dying out, as they should. :lol:

they'll get that Scott walker out of there sooner or later.:lol:

I'll give it to phillybear who had to pick up and carry the Seahawks banner of unbearable fandom singlehandedly after his mentally handicapped sidekick/pet goblin, FailHawker, got thankfully banned from this site.

Yeah, well, that's one theory anyway.

It's an old thread with a title that reads 'at the moment' well that moment has passed and Seattle won by a nose. Still, in light of recent developments, the Pats fans en mass are really, really running away with that title now. Even the great unphillybearable one himself cannot hold them off.

It's an old thread with a title that reads 'at the moment' well that moment has passed and Seattle won by a nose. Still, in light of recent developments, the Pats fans en mass are really, really running away with that title now. Even the great unphillybearable one himself cannot hold them off.

:first:

Sadly this is true :(

Sadly this is true :(

I know I really want to be a fan everybody likes. That's important, being liked.

On a message bored.

Very important.

:lol: